Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Side of Mount Olympus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:06 pm
Zai Akume

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wrath remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

Zai watced as Aisu stood in the line of fire for Axel, which sickened him and yet formed a grin on his face. He leaped back, avoiding the Cero and watched as thing rolled out before his eyes. Axel became angered and Tsukiko seemed to have been willing to die as well as Ambrose had his hands full with healing thefemale he had struck with his attack. Everything seemed to easy and with the appearence of ninja like man, Zai was annoyed. The flames began to arise at a rapid rate, the surface of the earth increasing with heat as well as massive flames forming from around him. He was getting extremely frustrated with everything and when he heard Ambrose's word, he tightend his hand on his blade. 'You don't know me to tell me that I was nothing more then destruction to everyone..' A light sad tonein his mind as Inferno transformed into is human form, falling from the sky and creating his bow and arrows. He fired multiple arrows directly at the ninja like figures and as each arrow hit, they exploded.

"Zai Akume, don't fall for their words. They had nothing towards you and if you lower your gaurd, you wil never beable to gain what you truely want." Zai listened to Inferno's words as Inferno touched the ground and released a wave of fire in all directions to force everyone and everything back. Zai watched Inferno then released all ofhis forms. "Let's go, Inferno." He called for him to lay down his weapon and return to his body, so Inferno did so. He was without forms or any ability. "You.." He called for Ambrose's attention as flames spiraled around Zai's body. "I am not the same as I was before, so when I return, I will destroy you all." He told them as hs body disappeared with flames.

[Exit]

... I will show the wraith of flames.

(Human Inferno)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:12 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Show the beauty of ice, Joukai"

When time stands still...

Aisu was unconscious while Ambrose had been healing her. She could feel herself becoming better as she was being healed but she finally awoke when the air began to return to normal. She opend her eyes abit and stared at the blue sky, wondering what was going on. The last thing she recalled was asking Axel if he was okay. She sa up quickly then looked around, wondering what had happened. Everything seemed to be fine, everyone seemed to be without much injures and Zai seemed to be gone and beside her was Ambrose. "What happened ? Is everyone alright ?" She asked, confused and concerned with what had happened while she was out.

... Ice freezes it over.

Demon1013

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:13 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

Ambrose was knocked back with the blast and heard Zai's words and saw him leave, he panted as he got up and looked to see the Shadowkhan were gone "everyone ok?" he said as he helped up Asiu and ran to Kiko and grabed her hands "and you say i'm irisposable"

"... and a staff in the other"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:14 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko winced as she stood up. Yeah that was going to hurt later. She smiled though, "Oh don't worry you are." She laughed, "So how bad am I in trouble now.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:23 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose laughed as he stroked her hair, it seemed that he always did that, but thanks to Merlin he knew "your alive ... thats all that matters" he said with a smile as Avalona cleared her throat 'i hate to break this up, but we have an egg to deliver' she said looking at the sattle pouch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:59 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko looked over at Avalona, "Ryu's not back yet so you go on, I'll catch up okay." She said letting of hands rise to place a strand of hair behind her ear.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:12 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose reluctently put his hands down and nodded "i'll go to see Atticus ... maybe he'll be the one" he said as he jumped on his dragon and looked at Axel "try and councel with the other Gods to try and find whose behind this, i'll be back as soon as i can" he said as he looked at Kiko for a few minutes as he and Avalona flew off to Italy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:16 pm
Axel saw Aisu move and ran to her "your alive!" he gave her a huge hug "thank you Ambros!"  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Aisu had help getting up by Ambrose and as she stood, she looked around, looking for everyone. Tsukiko seemed to have taken some damage and she had only wished she could help. She turned her had to locate Axel, but before she had located him, she hear him. When she found him, she had gotten an unexpected hug from him, which made her cheeks flush a light pink. "Axel, I'm fine," She told him as she returned his hug with a gentle hug of her own. "I'm just glad that your not hurt.." She told him as she gave a light smile, glad that he seemed to be without any injures.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 pm
Axel swallowed his tears and tried to act cool "sorry...I'm a sorry excuse for the god of war" he blushed deeply and bowed "I don't believe you told me your name"  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:27 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Aisu listened to Axel speak, hearing him refer himself as a sorry excuse for the God of War, which she didn't believe. "Your not a sorrry excuse," She told him, "and don't you ever say that!" She seemed a bit angered, yet a bit sad. She didn't want to hear him say anything like that, it wasn't something that he should be saying. "I may not kow you, but if you were to be lost because you lost someone, then your are no sorry excuse.." The sound of her tone seemed gentle now as she calmed herself a bit. "If you have lost someone, then you are not a sorry excuse.. You were just rememberin thoughs times of happiness and how they were taken from you.." She seemed to be remembering her times in the Soul Society and how they were taken from her. "Thats why you just have to hold onto those times and instead of being sad that they are gone, you have to hold them dear and make new and better times." She told him as she gave a smile towards him, unaware of how much she had spoken.

When she realized how much she had spoked, she felt her cheek flush a bit, which caused her to feel as if Axel would judge her wrong and think her an idoit. "I'm sorry, I said to mu-" She was cut short when she saw him bow and ask for her name in a more gentlemen like way. As she recalled, she seemed to have never given her name to anyone besides the enemy as a reference to who he was dealing. "I'm sorry, I'm Aisu Ankoku," she told him as she returned his bow with one of her own. "former captain of squad 11: the combat sqaud." She told him everything because she knew that i he was a Soul Reaper, then this would be information that would help him understand her a bit more.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:29 pm
Axel nodded again "I'm Axel G... Never mind nice to finally meet you Miss Ankoku" he chuckled slightly embarrassingly he didn't want her to know about him "about that God of War thing I was only kidding I was told by my father I had the strength to be him... I mean!" Axel was tripping over his own words then just swallowed it all up and said "I'm Axel...Lightning, former Captain of the 13th company" his cheeks were dark red  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Demon1013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:30 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Aisu listened to his reply and smiled a bit nervously, everything she had said about the god of war thing kind of made her embarrassed for she actually believe he was the God of War. "I'm sorry." she said as she listened to his name, although, sh had already known his fist name for Tsukiko had shouted it several times, a bit irritated like. "It's nice to have a proper introduction with you, Axel." she said with a gentle smile towards him. When he told her that he was former captain of squad 13: The sealing squad of sorts, or atleast that was what she had known about them. "Umm.." she looked around, seeing that everyone seemed to be gone and they seemed to be alone. "Would you like to go somewhere else ?" She asked him, wondering if he had some business to attend to and if not, they could try to move towards a less destroied area.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:46 pm
Axel smiled and countinued to blush "sure how about the dragons world, those beings have always interested me" he held his hand out and summoned a Dark Corridor "just take my hand, please"  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Demon1013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:29 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Aisu listened to him finding interest in the dragon world and decided to go. She smile at him then nodded lightly. "I'd be honored to go with you." She reponsed as she placed her hand on his, a bit nerviously as she started at the Dark Corridor. "This Corridor is going to take us to the dragon world ?" She asked as she tried her best to over come the idea of the Dark Corridor randomly sending them somewhere.

... Ice freezes it over.

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces