Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
(D&D Adapted 3e/3.5e) The Greatest Evil... (Running!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:55 pm
I know I still have a few things to buy and do. Like something that comes from the gun... Like this Ammo, rock was talking about. It is just it is storming over here and I wanted to get the sheet up at least today.  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 10 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 5, 1, 4, 5, 6, 3, 3, 2 Total: 35 (10-60)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Hp  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:08 pm
Rock_DS
I'll admit I was already looking at him thinking "Ammo"

Thanks for accepting n_n

This is going to be a laugh and a half =3

Ohhh, you have no idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:14 pm
Ahh ******** with people, so much fun =3

I wonder how far straigh up I can toss people with those feats...

Oh god that would be good.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:17 pm
Alright. Got my fell archer, Viscount Elohim Zabatou. Please let me know if you require any information beyond what has already been provided in the character sheet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:21 pm
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
Alright. Got my fell archer, Viscount Elohim Zabatou. Please let me know if you require any information beyond what has already been provided in the character sheet.

You are accepted. This fills up our character roster; I will begin work on the game shortly, right after a crew member who's online a lot makes a forum unless it'd be easier to just make a game on the main page.  

Slave Xaccheus

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image
Hmm... I'm contemplating ditching the Entropic Warding invocation, and replacing my Extra Invocation feat with Undead Leadership - my followers and cohort would be the remains of the Viscount's people, after the rituals that gave him his magical abilities. That could be very fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:58 am
I see this a lot in 3.5 games, especially ones with higher ECLs. Everyone hits the scene going "Rawr! I'm an eldritch abomination too! My momma was a cybernetic troll and my daddy was a vampire! Lets summon the armies of darkness to fight evil!"  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:03 am
Arc Vembris
I see this a lot in 3.5 games, especially ones with higher ECLs. Everyone hits the scene going "Rawr! I'm an eldritch abomination too! My momma was a cybernetic troll and my daddy was a vampire! Lets summon the armies of darkness to fight evil!"

Well, in this, if you try to act cliche, humorous situations will be placed upon you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:08 am
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
User Image
Hmm... I'm contemplating ditching the Entropic Warding invocation, and replacing my Extra Invocation feat with Undead Leadership - my followers and cohort would be the remains of the Viscount's people, after the rituals that gave him his magical abilities. That could be very fun.

I'll allow it. Kinda like Richard from Looking for Group, right?  

Slave Xaccheus

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 am
Ahh Richard =3 So much fun he is.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Sort of, yeah. I've gotta say, I like the idea of a pack of undead followers and retainers that used to be his mortal servants, but I cannot come up with a particularly viable cohort, honestly. There's a few options, but nothing really jiving.

So, for the moment, I think that Elohim will remain as currently built.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:32 pm
The game is now running. I don't have a sub-forum yet, so for now, it's been posted on the main page. Let's get this party started!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:20 pm
Is there a reason we're not allowed to bring at least our cohorts with us? My character is rather physically weak, and part of the idea behind her cohorts was to protect her from being attacked directly. And while yes there are other "party" members, they're not loyal to her, and some may even be suspect of being evil.

I can understand leaving the weaker followers behind for their safety as well as to travel in a smaller, faster group, but adding four to the group isn't going to make that much of a difference on the party's ability to not draw attention. In addition, two of those cohorts are the majority of the party's healing ability and would probably be brought along as medics if nothing else.

Drugged Lolli

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:26 pm
Oh, I should have gone with my first idea.....Darn you Home brewed stuff...Oh well.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff