Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Imperium HQ
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boltohn

Enduring Loiterer

10,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:09 am
Mr Jes
Boltohn
Looks like I'm the newest member to this party. Hi I'm Bolt, long time Tokusatsu fan, watched it since a kid when Saban introduced Masked Rider into the Mighty Morphing universe as a villain turned good, then had their spinoff series.Also a fan of such US adapted classics of Beetle Borgs, VR Troopers, and Super Samurai Cyber Squad. My favorite is of course Kamen Rider, with Kamen Rider Kabuto my absolute favorite. I'm also a fan of other series based on Tokusatsu, like Karas and Guyver.
Welcome to the party, it's good to have ya'! ^^

Man, Beetle Borgs is so nostalgic. I'm still kinda sad they ran out of material for it despite it being so cheesy. I thought it was a pretty cool show. xD I see. Kabuto, huh? Whose your favorite rider from that series? Personally I'm kinda biased towards Gatack, but that's just me.

Cheap marketing plug aside, if you're into role playing I suggest looking into SuperOni's Gaim RP. ^^

I'll check it out, I dont have much time to rp really, but if I can find a role somewhere im sure I can fit in.

And my favorite is Kabuto of course. THE MAN WHO WALKS THE PATH OF HEAVEN TENDOU SOUJI!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:30 am
Boltohn
Mr Jes
Boltohn
Looks like I'm the newest member to this party. Hi I'm Bolt, long time Tokusatsu fan, watched it since a kid when Saban introduced Masked Rider into the Mighty Morphing universe as a villain turned good, then had their spinoff series.Also a fan of such US adapted classics of Beetle Borgs, VR Troopers, and Super Samurai Cyber Squad. My favorite is of course Kamen Rider, with Kamen Rider Kabuto my absolute favorite. I'm also a fan of other series based on Tokusatsu, like Karas and Guyver.
Welcome to the party, it's good to have ya'! ^^

Man, Beetle Borgs is so nostalgic. I'm still kinda sad they ran out of material for it despite it being so cheesy. I thought it was a pretty cool show. xD I see. Kabuto, huh? Whose your favorite rider from that series? Personally I'm kinda biased towards Gatack, but that's just me.

Cheap marketing plug aside, if you're into role playing I suggest looking into SuperOni's Gaim RP. ^^

I'll check it out, I dont have much time to rp really, but if I can find a role somewhere im sure I can fit in.

And my favorite is Kabuto of course. THE MAN WHO WALKS THE PATH OF HEAVEN TENDOU SOUJI!!!!
That's okay, there's no obligation to be involved every single day, maybe a few posts once a week or so depending on your role. I'm sure you'll find something if you're interested. ^^

I would put a Kabuto Meme here, but there aren't any good ones on the internet. ><  

Mr Jes
Captain

Boltohn

Enduring Loiterer

10,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:32 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Boltohn

Enduring Loiterer

10,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:53 am
Mr Jes
speritdragon
Mr Jes
speritdragon
Hello one and all, My name is spiritdragon. I have seen and enjoyed may different Power Rangers shows over the years. Heck I credit it with being one of the many shows that got me into giant robots. As far as Kamen Rider I have seen the us Dragon Knight series but I would like to see more and different series. Which brings me here to join with all you awesome people.
Welcome to the Imperium, man. We're happy to have you here!

I also credit Power Rangers as being the first series that ultimately got me into Tokustasu, I didn't know much about Kamen Rider at the time though. What type of series would like to see the most? ^^

Thanks for having me. I believe from what I seen so far (only the first two episodes.) of Kamen Rider Wizard, it seems to be a series I will enjoy.
Pleasure to have you~! ^^ I see, Wizard, huh? What do you think about the series so far?

I think it's a nice mix between comedy and drama. The hole esthetic of magic is what drew me into watching the show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:57 am
speritdragon

The magic theme itself is pretty good. I found some of the characters pretty pointless after their initial character episode (i.e. Shunpei), but aside from that most of what I have a problem with are pretty minor. What episode are you on?

Boltohn

User Image  

Mr Jes
Captain

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:18 pm
Mr Jes
speritdragon

The magic theme itself is pretty good. I found some of the characters pretty pointless after their initial character episode (i.e. Shunpei), but aside from that most of what I have a problem with are pretty minor. What episode are you on?

Boltohn

User Image

I happen to be on episode five so far. Tho what I find problematic is the lack of giving the lady police officer (I'll remember her name later) a rider belt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:36 pm
speritdragon

Hey I'm OtakuKat. Kamen Rider Wizard was my first Rider series, so it holds a special place in my heart. Have you seen Gaim? It's much darker, but is still a pretty awesome show.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:11 pm
OtakuKat
speritdragon

Hey I'm OtakuKat. Kamen Rider Wizard was my first Rider series, so it holds a special place in my heart. Have you seen Gaim? It's much darker, but is still a pretty awesome show.

Well nice to meet you OtakuKat I'm speritdragon. Nice to know their is other Wizard fan XD. When I am done watching Wizared I'll have to start on Gaim.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:51 pm
Howdy, I'm Stationery_Ninja. I got invited a few days ago but plumb forgot to introduce myself! I've been a Tokusatsu fan for a while now—two years about—and aside from a few of the series I've watched my way through most of the various Kamen Rider shows. Kamen Rider Decade is what got me started, and while I've heard a few people didn't like it all that much, it's always had a special place in my heart.  

Gellato Kame

Tipsy Sailor

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:02 pm
speritdragon
OtakuKat
speritdragon

Well nice to meet you OtakuKat I'm speritdragon. Nice to know their is other Wizard fan XD. When I am done watching Wizared I'll have to start on Gaim.

Nice to meet you too. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:05 pm
The name's Daniel T****
And my goal is to make friends with every last one of you!
So, nice to meetcha all!  

Kamen Writer

The Raging Quaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:27 am
I'm Matt Pniewski, otherwise known as "The Raging Quaker".

I'm a production person out of Milwaukee. I get paid to make sure people don't walk to close to helicopters and/or drones while filming takes place. When not working that dream job, I work on my own films or I make Sandwiches for a major conglomerate.

And I'm a huge Tokusatsu nerd. I recently was part of a Kamen Rider-Inspired project that never got finished (I can't go into details, I was not the head producer). I have written a script called "Monster Movies" based on my childhood fondness for Kaiju films. The story features two children who love Japanese Monster movies who come from a sort of broken home- Drug addict mother, absent father, few friends, the works- who think they can make a better life for themselves by making a Giant Monster movie for a late night TV Horror Host.

As implied by my previous paragraph, it all started with Godzilla for me. So, by the time Power Rangers came about, I sorta saw that as a "Godzilla TV Series" with different Giant Monsters every week. That lead to me going to G-Fest yearly, where I got involved with Kamen Rider, Ultraman, and Super Sentai.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:09 pm
Welcome one and all as it is nice to see all these new fans Xd.  

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

GridDuelinVirus

Generous Entrepreneur

9,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:15 pm
Hello everyone. You can call me Virus. I probably will type a lot because I am awkward about introductions so I over type to make sure I do it right. XD

I'm a big time fan of Kamen Rider and a lot of other transformation hero tokusatsu though I mostly prefer stuff from the Showa era than the Heisei one but I watch all eras anyway.

I've been watching Kamen Rider in order since the beginning because why not? [Actually it's because I got into Kamen Rider because I'm a huge Cyborg 009 fan. So I had to start with the original, the one that was like a live action 009.] My favorite show being Kamen Rider X, though my favorite Rider is tied at Kamen Rider [SkyRider] and Kamen Rider Skull. Diend is a close third with Zangetsu. I love Rider trivia like the nerd I am, so that's probably something good to ask me about if you're curious about stuff especially Showa.

I watch some Super Sentai and been slowly going through it. So far I've only seen five series though. My favorite; Go-Busters, Gokaiger, J.A.K.Q., and Kyoryuger. I've recently just started Magiranger.

But I really like to look around in lesser known toku. [Though I will always forget to mention I am a big time GARO fan, seen the first three seasons. Trying to watch all the movies before moving on to season 4.] I've seen Moonlight Mask, The Magnificent Zubat [My favorite omk!], Denjin Zaborger, and always trying to find others to watch. I am currently watching Ryuukendo while I look for more.

BUT MOST IMPORTANT TO ME THAN WATCHING IS-- I'm a big time roleplayer of tokusatsu! I also cosplay it a lot as well. I for a while was pretty known as a Urataros roleplayer and cosplayer on tumblr. Though I am taking a break from that. I roleplay just about any character from any show, main or side. I just love writing all these people in new situations. So I'm good at filling needed characters. Villians and heroes. My most roleplayed are Takeshi, Apollo Geist, Great Leader, Urataros, Tsukasa, and Kousuke.

Wow I squealed. Whatever. It's interesting joining a toku group on Gaia. I did say I wanted to try to make friends on here and stuff so why not mess with something I love eh?

僕に釣られてみる?  
Imperium HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces