Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Prisoner of an Unknown Fate (1X1 Roleplay) (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:08 pm
Çhantal M¥rtlë Rook:;

"Yeah, all human instrument. You expected elvish ones?" Chantal hid her smirk behind her hand and sat in the nearest chair. She watched as Sirinus inspected the instruments and saw him wander to the violin. "My father used to play that when I was younger." She smiled at the memories.

{[ooc:]}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:05 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

"It was just a question....and I've never seen a human instrument of music before, so how would I to have known." Sirinus replied softly as he pulled up the rod for the violin, wondering how you would play the instrument. He saw the strings for the violin, and figured the rod that he had in his left hand was used on the strings."I see..." He replied to Chantal, saying her father had played the violin. He didn't think a rather large man would take to musical instruments, but that was only what he saw. Anyone could take a different interest. He slowly put the rod on the strings of the violin, placing the shoulder pad of the violin on his shoulder and slowly rock back and forth with the rod down the strings, making a small sound from it."Hmm..." He mumbled as he did this."Amazing how you humans figure out different ways to play music...." He said softly to her, smiling lightly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:00 am

"What are your elvish instruments like?" She asked as he pulled the bow across the strings again. "Here, you hsold hold it like this." Walking over to him Chantal placed the violin in the proper position. Lightly she placed his fingers on the neck of the instrument and showed Sirinus a few different notes.

{[ooc: ]}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:13 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

"Not that much different than human instruments, more of which are made of wood. We have a harp, flutes, lutes, and drums. That are the only instruments that we have made, or even created." Sirinus replied softly as he tried to play the violin, struggling slightly. Then he watched as Chantal came over and helped him try to play the instrument, moving his hands and position around so he could play abit better than he had earlier. Once she had showed him where to place his fingers and hands, she showed him a few notes to play using the violin. He smiled and nodded."Thank you Chantal..." He said softly and started to play some notes, trying to make a small song out of what he knew.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:43 pm

"You're welcome." She smiled, blushed, and walked towards the harpsicord that sit in the corner. Tucking her skirt neatly around her Chantal gently let her fingers glide over the keys. Just a faint touch as she listened to Sirinus play the notes she'd shown him, and she thought about jumping in but waited for the exact moment she could.
Sooner than she thought it came and the light tinkle of the notes filled the air as the melody of the two combined in a soothing way, taking Chantal deep into her memories. She smiled as she played, eyes closed, letting her fingers do the talking.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus continued to play his music on the violin, with what Chantal had taught him. His hand continued to rock left to right as the notes played through the instrument. Then he heard a new set of notes being played along with him. He glanced over to Chantal, seeing her play the harpsicord. He smiled and continued to play the violin with Chantal as well.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:39 pm

The song came to an end and Chantal sighed contently and lean back away from the keys. She smiled at Sirinus, and got up from the bench. "Would you like to see the other rooms now? Or would you like to retire for the evening?"
She was giving him plenty of free reign, hopefully gaining some trust from the elf. She watched him, her arms slack at her side, her head tilted slightly with a bright smile on her face, awaiting his answer.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:33 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus stopped playing the violin once Chantal had stopped playing the harpsichord. He smiled lightly over to Chantal, seeing her stand from the small bench that was in front of the piano like instrument."I would like to see one more room. Then I can retire..." He said to her softly and smiled lightly, slowly placing the instrument down with careful movements.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:31 pm

She watched as he placed the violin back in his cradle gently, and saw him smile at her. She couldn't help but smile back, mentally cursing herself as her lips pulled back. She was supposed to be in charge, supposed to have full control over everything.
But her body was rebelling against her.
Everytime he smiled she felt an odd feeling in her stomach, and her face burned lightly. She was acting foolish. Shaking her head lightly she answered, "Alright, follow me."

She headed out of the music room and went left down the hallway. The rain still poured down and the sky was getting darker as night crept closer. She kept her mouth shut as they entered the last room, the observatory.

Really it had nothing to do with what an actual observatory was, just a small telescope stood pointed out the window. It was more so an office area or art room, with the large table that stand in the center surrounded by uncomfortable looking wooden chairs. Chantal liked to come here in the cooler months to draw, and her father would often be here in the nights reading and finishing up any paperwork.

"I'm not sure why but we call this the observatory," She started explaining, standing off in one corner staring out the window as she spoke. From her spot she could see anyone who came up the driveway. "I come here alot to draw, but father is here in the evenings."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:47 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus watched her as she smiled and as she led the way out. He didn't see the mental battle that was taking place inside Chantal however, so he was clueless to what was going with her. He followed after her, wondering what was going on with her. He could hear the raindrops falling outside, causing the night to really be unpleasant, but so far, Sirinus had not despised the time here yet. But something bothered him about Chantal. Was she hiding something? Or is she really acting nice to him? He was sure at all.

Sirinus walked inside the observatory room, seeing the rather small telescope looking out towards the window, probably to be used to observe the night sky when it was clear. He also saw the desk and wooden chairs that surrounded the table. He heard Chantal explain why this room was called the observatory, when it wasn't too much of one. He walked around abit and nodded."It's nice....seems peaceful and good for an art room or something close..." He said to her softly and smiled faintly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:19 am

She stared out the window, slowly rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet with her arms behind her. Waiting was never much of a strong suit, especially on rainy days when Chantal felt this odd sort of energy. She was restless.

"So..." She drawled, but but ran to the window before he could answer. A dark carriage was making it's way up the drive. She grabbed Sirinus's arm and tried to pull him towards the door. Her father was back early.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:57 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus glanced over to Chantal, seeing her look out the window, which seemed to show impatience. He couldn't figure what she could possibly be impatient about or want so right at that moment. He shook the thoughts out for a few moments and just looked around for a little bit.

He heard her speak for a moment and was about to reply, when he could also hear the sound of a horse drawn carriage coming down the drive. He felt a grab and tug of his arm as Chantal pulled him towards the door."I'm guessing that your father is here....." He murmured to her slightly as he followed after her.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:45 am

Chantal smirked as she pulled Sirinus through the halls. She'd heard his comment as they left the observatory, but she had no time to reply as they had to get back to his room before her father found the elf out of his shackles.

Luckily she heard the doors to the stables open and sighed in relief. "He's in the barns, that'll give usa few extra minutes." She quickened her pace again, only this time she motioned for Sirinus to follow instead of physically moving him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:16 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus watched as she continued to lead them out of the observatory and towards his room. He heard her say that her father was in the barns, which gave them a few extra minutes to get him into his room. He nodded and followed after her, realizing she released his hand from her grip, allowing him to follow behind her."What should I do when we get to my room?" He asked her curiously as he quickened his pace after her.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:48 pm

His question stopped her. What were they going to do? Chantal knew that once her father was indoors he would head either to his room or the observatory, sending the servants to bring him his dinner.
"You know, that's a good question." She chewed her bottom lip and shrugged. "I guess you'll rest? I honestly don't know... But you may have to wear shackles, or at least keep them close."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces