Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Introduce Your Self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Often Do You Go To Church??
  Everyd Day
  Every Sunday
  Once In A While
View Results

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:43 pm
i'm diano and i just joined^^ i'm 19 but i'm small and part of almost every race in the world known to man. i was born and raised christian, but honestly chose to be one when i went to church camp and met some really cool people who liked anime and stuff. i want to be a manga artist that puts God in her work^^ how is you?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:03 pm
Hello there well I am Alice Deminor but you can call me alice or just plane AL thats what some of my friends call me. I am a christian who will fight to the death for God and I am secretary of Christian club at my highschool OH and yeah I am a junior and 16 ><  

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:27 pm
'Ello, my lovelies! O:

I am Suiveur de Dieu, which is French for 'Follower of God', actually. Call me Suiveur. Yes, Dieu may be shorter, but I do not have the right to be called 'God'. I know it is only a name, but it happens to bother me a bit.

You can call me Suiveur or Brit--either works. Brit meaning those odd people who live in England. Yes, I am English, though I currently live in the state of Washington in the United States. I am sixteen, as of a few days ago on December thirteenth, and a Sophomore at an average High School.

I am very mature for my age, I am quite literate and do not enjoy translating text talk to actual English, so I would squeeze you with joy and give you many biscuits if you decided to stick to words while you spoke to me. At all other times, have at your abbreviations! biggrin

Anyway, that's just a 'to let you know' thing. Hrmm, I love to write, and I roleplay a lot because is provides me with excellent practice--it is how I have improved so much over the few years I have been here. I plan to work in a small cute coffee shop and write books, living in a comfortable home with a nice medium-sized family. Oddly enough, I used to dream of fame and glory. The Army was my biggest interest. I wanted to save the world from terrorists and snipe the bad guys. But the problem with that is I am both lazy and rebellious, so I would do horribly in the Military. I commend all who are able to do that and respect you above all other human beings.

Again, I'm a bit off topic. Nyer, what else? I draw, I don't particularly like anime [the Sailor Moon bubble-boob big-eye school girl sluts kind, I mean], I don't really think you need an arseload of skill to draw something like that. But I do enjoy Gaara and Yoite. And I am a bit obsessed with a Manga called Dengeki Daisy.

I love music. I play the flute and plan to take up bass and cello quite soon. I love most genres, though I hate Country with a deep passion, rap annoys me, Screamo is right about where Country is, and Speed Metal is just pointless and mindless drumming and shredding that doesn't sound related to anything concerning music. I love classical--I grew up sipping tea and eating scones to it. I am obsessed with ballet, though I do not do ballet. That is my greatest regret, actually, that I did not continue it when I was young.

Oh, I do not sound like a nice person. D: I am really tolerant and very kind, usually. I will hardly even let you know if I am mad at you. I'm polite, I really am. I just tend to make myself sound like the worst person on the planet in introductions. :3

Also, one thing to note. I am Republican/Conservative. I will not throw my ideas at you, but I will lose all respect if you throw your ideas at me. biggrin Fair warning, neh? <3

Pardon me, I'm British.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:30 pm
Hi, my name's Henry, 22, from the Philippines.

Mom said when I was 1 year old, I was supposed to die. But she offered me to Sto. Nino and by God's grace I was healed and given the second chance to live.

I can say that I am faithful, but not religious.
Wayback when I was younger I used to hear mass regularly. Not until things keep me busy and pre occupied.
My faith is solid, but my relationship with God isn't anymore tangent as compared before.

I joined this guild to remind myself of how God has been so good to me.
This is one of the many ways I worship Him even when Im online.
I feel so holy being in this guild. lol. Thanks for accepting me.

God bless us all!  

JACKAL17 Extreme

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:01 pm
Hello every one my name is Douglas but you all can call me azeiel. I have no idea how I got the nickname so please don't ask. I just joined to try and find my religion once more. I was born and raised a christian but after my deployment I just lost my path. I have sinned and made mistakes and even been forced to take the life of another but I hope that I can find forgiveness. I have seen all manor of atrocities committed in the name of god and while i know that i sound really negative please bear with me i really do what to find my religion once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:43 pm
heart Hey everyone. heart

smile Well my name is Cassie, but all my friends call me Mercy.

I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain. I'm not much into health food. I am into Champagne.

Lol okay really though I have a very dry sense of humor and I love history, movies, and 80's music. I'm oppiniated and spoiled rotten. And I love it. I really like Anime and Manga and Role Playing.

I recently changed my major in college from Psych to Computer Science.

I get told I am a bad Christian because I know all the lyrics to Slipknot and System of a Down and because I like zombies. . .. . . and someone at my church legit tried to have me thrown out because I was reading Lolita. . . . . Yeah, But Anyways. If you wanna chat or talk or uh pray with me lol send me a PM.

Also I have a wonderful RP guild that everyone should check out. . . well if your into that sort of thing that is. sweatdrop  

MichiokoXIII

o0Roxy0o

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:37 am

Hey. [:
I'm Roxy.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:24 pm
Hi everyone i am ..... eh loving~dolphins ( i dont really use my real name on gaia so yea, only on the persons i know really well smile ) lol but you can just cal me loving or dolphins, either works for me smile .
I live in The Netherlands and i am dutch lol
I am 19
I am in college to become a lab scientist well i just want to work in the lab and work whit genes, proteins and such smile

I love science stuff, snow, the rain on the roof when i am in my bed, and music (listening to it and make music), oh and i love to dance when no one is around lol XD

I am so grateful for the love of God, i always felt lonely when i was younger just because i was being bullied and well he made me feel that i wasnt alone and i could come to him when i feel sad or lonely or just burned out, and he gave me new strength to continue and he helped me and made me happy.

wanna know more just pm me smile  

Menketi

Gracious Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Gemini Witchcraft

9,425 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:00 pm
I am known as Gregz. You can call me Greg if you want. My goal is to have my name written in the Book of Life. What I want is to know more about the Lord and to know the answers to my questions. The Lord will come back for his world and I'll be sure to be ready.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:48 am
Hi! My name is Jake Quinton! I live in Eastern Ontario. I've been in the guild for 2 weeks now and I'm enjoying it. I like going to weekly Church Youth Group activities and I go to church every Sunday.

I also enjoy sports, such as soccer, swimming, biking, badminton, basketball, baseball and tennis. I'm on a soccer and swim team but I do the other sports for fun in my spare time.

I really would like my friends to be Christians and some are! Others are deciding their religion and I'm putting a word in for Christianity.

So ya, that's my introduction! You guys have quite a journey ahead of you if you want 1 million members. I hope you achieve your goal and spread the word of God to everyone in Gaia! I personally think more people need to know about it. I even saved 2 of my friends by telling them about it. It felt good to help!

Merchant of the Devil

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hotaru Usagi-chan

Kawaii Vampire

16,165 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Team Edward 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:09 am
Hi hi! smile Im Melisa, an Argentinian searching brother and sister around the Gaia World! sweatdrop Ettoo.. I like anime, so its complicated go to church, (Im shy! redface ) but theres nothing I can do without Jesus. Im in the chorus of the church and I love Skillet band (If you dont know, its a amazing Christian band! 3nodding ) I triying to do my best for folllow God, so I hope to enjoy this cute and blessed group of people! whee

Blesses and Kisses heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:12 am
o0Roxy0o

Hey. [:
I'm Roxy.

I love your signature, its very pretty! heart And is true, its a good position to Pray! 3nodding Blesses and Kisses whee  

Hotaru Usagi-chan

Kawaii Vampire

16,165 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Team Edward 100
  • Waffles! 25

Are_You_Born_Again

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:36 am
Hello everyone. I do not think I have yet introduced myself yet. My name is Allen. I am a born-again Christian for 10 years now. I am also an evangelist on Gaia and also in real life as well. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:01 pm
Hey there!! My name is Jess, I was baptized catholic, raised Lutheran and not attend a Great Commission non-denominational church. I'm 19 and was saved by Christ 8 years ago.

heart  

_0pal-Heart-

Sparkly Genius

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash