Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ragnok OOC Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you like the roleplay so far?
  Love it!
  Pretty Good
  So-so
  Could be better
  Don't like it
  I LIKE GOLD!!!
View Results

Kashigan

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:15 pm
nope, I don't even have an xbox, (poor family, well not that poor, but under average)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:32 pm
Not any more. D: Besides, I'm too busy trying to juggle theatre (we're doing PETER PAN~!!!) and my classes to really have any extra time. It's sad in a way... BUT! If you guys want any Peter Pan coloring pages, I can hook you up. wink

By the way, since I'm pretty OCD and all, here's a picture of where our peeps are sitting... we've got people sitting in places that don't exist!!!!

User Image  

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:56 pm
Oh well. I was just checking because I just got an Xbox 360 Elite and Live for it and I was wondering if there was anyone here I could hang out with on live. But the only game I have for it right now is Halo 3.
I like the seating arrangement you've got there Mikilala. It makes things a little more clear about where everyone's sitting. But where are Ronderu and Samael.?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:26 am
Samael said that he was sitting across from me, but Zaine's spot is there, so I don't know
and not sure about Ronderu  

Kashigan

Omnipresent Loiterer

Sassy Stormy Sky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:21 pm
XD *is suddenly glad she's getting her parents drunken*

anyways, I was just going to post this since everyone here is pretty much okayed by me. I restarted a roleplay of mine, Saving Zelimere, and you're all invited to join. I think it'll be better this time. =]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:03 pm
I already applied, but you know that, it seems like a cool rp idea  

Kashigan

Omnipresent Loiterer

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:16 pm
LOL, I FORGOT THEM. eek Wow, sorry guys. I'd give you a snazzy excuse that Samael's sitting on air and Ronderu is in an unknown seat, but I'd be lying... Hahaha, I'm sorry. What is Samael goes next to Kiya, and Ronderu is... in a seat by Vasuki and Ken? Would that work? LOL.

On a completely unrelated matter:
Oh my gosh, I just had the greatest time today, and I'm so pleasantly worn out. :] We (the cast and crew of Peter Pan) went to a special Barnes and Noble bookfair today to show off our show, get a percentage of the profits, and get some publicity out there. It was awesome, but I'm worn out from all the performances and walking around. OH! There were these ADORABLE little children during our performance!!! LOLOLOLOL. So, Peter Pan finishes his song "I Gotta Crow" by making this bird crowing sound (almost like a rooster), and this one little boy shouted, "Mama, he's so silly!" and then CROWED THERE IN THE AUDIENCE!! xD It's a good thing I'm behind the bookshelves at this point, because me and all the pirates nearly just melted on the spot. It was beyond adorable.

I'm SOOO looking forward to performing the show for all the first graders of the district. I can just imagine their faces. whee Lol, I'm gonna get on Facebook. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:21 pm
sounds like you had a fun day  

Kashigan

Omnipresent Loiterer

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:03 am
How many performances did you do that day?
Our high school drama club is putting together our first ever musical play for the spring. I'm interested in seeing how it'll turn out but unsure if I'll try out for a part. I don't sing and don't really like musicals that much, but I like being part of the play. Decisions decisions...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:51 am
Hahaha! If you don't like the thing, you probably shouldn't join. My school is pretty hardcore theatre-wise, so our rehearsals run to 7 every day, and we usually work 10-5 on Saturdays. Because of all the work we do, we're known all around the state. Our shows have been on mainstage 2 years in a row. sweatdrop Every time we go to State competition, we kind of feel like rock stars, and everybody's always saying, "See those guys? Those are Guyer students. They did Cats/Sweeney Todd/Wizard of Oz/Little Women last year." Hahaha....

If musical theatre is your thing, then totally audition, but don't let fear of embarrassment EVER stop you from auditioning. Seriously. I would be so upset if I hadn't auditioned for Peter Pan, because it's been the time of my life so far. I'm just an average singer. I'm not great, but I'm willing to learn whatever I can. heart  

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:27 pm
I've heard musicals are a lot of fun, so I still may try out. I've heard it's going to be Cinderella, or some version of it. But I've never actually sang since they stopped forcing me to after 5th grade, so I could actually be a good singer, or stinky terrible. Who knows.
Our school's small, so we'd never really be able to compete in something like theater. Other things, maybe. But not theater. And we must be from different states because I've never heard of Guyer.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
man, school sure has been busy.

and I don't really know what to post right now, one of the reasons why I haven't posted  

Kashigan

Omnipresent Loiterer

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:53 pm
Lol. Let's never stop writing on Ragnok, so that when school lightens up and rehearsals are done with, we can pick up where we left off. Surely it will give us plenty of plot and character planning things to think of in that time. I'll post whenever I can, but I feel awful for not being active. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:21 pm
I haven't really been doing my part to be real active either. But school should come first before roleplaying. I can't say I'm suprised that it slowed down once school started though. On the bright side, I have come up with more ideas for story plot on Ragnok.  

Derpzilla88

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:28 pm
Sweet! I'm excited to hear about it. I'm gonna post real quick if somebody has replied to my last one...  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff