Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Eliza the Eclectic Hostess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:51 pm
Chi takes another sip of her tea. "Oh yes, Haruhi Fujiouka? He seems to be a bit feminine, but I guess that's why girls adore him." Chi chuckles.

She gets out a random cake and takes out a fork. "Oh wow, a scholarship?! Of course you seem to be very intelligent."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:50 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

"I suppose, but it really was through my caretaker pulling a few strings." L sniggered. "I suppose the real Host is caught up. You should really consider being a Host, you seem to be cut out for it."

"Because I! am righteous!"

L Ryuusake

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:18 pm
Chira nods. "I see, you caretaker must be grand than." says Chi while grinning.

"Host you say? Ah, I would love to, but I'm not sure what to apply for! I'm not mysterious, nor charming." Chi giggles. "But I think you should apply as Host, I'm pretty sure you'd make a great host!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:25 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L laughed loudly. "Me? A Host! That made my day! Oh I could never be a Host. You seem..... hmm the curious type."

L Ryuusake

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:05 am
::finally rejoins the table, a tad out of breath but composes herself before she begins to speak::sorry there was a scene in the kitchens and I had to wade through a set of those doing last minute homework before the holiday to get to my stash...

::Eliza produces mini pies::key lime, pecan, three types of pudding and a mixed fruit tart

::looking to Chira and L::I'm glad you weren't too inconvinenced from my tardiness  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:21 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L half smiled, and stood, offering his seat. "Oh no not at all, hello I'm Ryuzaki. We have been having a nice time, and kept each other preoccupied."

L Ryuusake

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:37 pm
"Really? Curious type?" Chi says while grinning. "I'm still not sure, I'm kind of nervous thinking about being a host.." Chi says while giving a small smile.

Chi notices Eliza-chan is back. "Hi Eliza-chan!! That's okay, I don't really mind." Chi takes another sip of her tea.

"Oh Ryuzaki-kun, I still think you'd make a fine host! Alot of girls would love you!" she says while grinning.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:42 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

"You really shouldn't be nervous, it would be great." L chuckled. "I would probably be a regular at your table!

"As for me being a Host, I don't know, I'm new at this school and not many girls know me."

L Ryuusake

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:50 pm
L Ryuusake
"You really shouldn't be nervous, it would be great." L chuckled. "I would probably be a regular at your table!

"As for me being a Host, I don't know, I'm new at this school and not many girls know me."

::smiles at Ryuzaki::all the more reason to be a host! I became a hostess as not too many returned to the cooking class..sure it was fun but it was difficult to keep from repeating some of the old standards.

::looking to Chi::and I think you'd be awesome as one as well but remember to have fun too - it's a great way to use one's unique talents to share with those who really apprechiate them.

::pours herself a cup and sits down::with a title like Curious though you'd easily catch the more inquizitive members of Ouran

::winks:: but I see you already know what I mean...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:55 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L nodded. "I suppose, that would be quite fun. I'm afraid I may not have time for it, before school and after school I am constantly preoccupied, so I may not have time. I am VERY busy." L sighed.

L Ryuusake

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:07 pm
::Eliza takes out her appointment book::but then you must take time for pleasent company and if it means giving up my table so two new friends may have time together so be it

::checks her notes::nothing I can't move around whenever y'all want to use this space - so just let me know  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:16 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

Thank you, that is very kind of you. What class are you in? Im Class 1-A.

L Ryuusake

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:21 pm
"Ah, I see. Thank you both for you encouragements!" Chi says happily.

"I admire your dedication Eliza-chan, I'm busy as well. But I'm always multitasking. It's very handy when you need it." Chi grins, reaching for another sandwich.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:31 pm
::Eliza did not knowing the ranking she is in but it was boarderline for her Math and language and higher for her art and creative writing::

::picks up the plate with the sandwhiches offering it to Chi so she wouldn't have to reach far::the closest I've come to multi tasking is painting while listening to my mix tape before the teapot whistles...

but I'd be glad to meet up with eather of you if you need a snack or chat when things quiet down awhile.  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:14 pm
Chi thanks Eliza and takes a sandwich. "Hhmm...I'm not sure what class rank I am either." Chi takes a bite while thinking.

"Oh and of course Eliza-chan, I'll return the favor. No matter how busy I am." Chi says while giving a genuine smile to Eliza. "Of course for any of my good friends too."

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff