Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:04 pm
"Sometimes I wonder about your eagerness for violence." Still, she remains where she is seated for now. Her bow and quiver are positioned next to her chair, though her greatsword is still at her side and ready should she have need of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:56 pm
This would certainly turn out to be a most interesting group. He would have fun with them, especially this paladin without the stick-up-the-a**. Now if only something would pop up for this boredom to disappear. "Do you really wish to stir a quarrel with these nice patrons." Gontor seemed to keep a calm tone throughout it all. "Do try and lead them on, and out before anything happens. Do not wish for any... accidents to happen." Something about that grin that slowly painted its way upon his visage betrayed his calm demeanor and voice. It was sickly violent, twisted, cynical.

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:23 am

Elena glared at the pair, not liking their tone; she could feel the rage bubbling inside her. She was usually slower to anger, but had a habit of becoming overprotective of her friends

“Trying to put on a show for the whole bar are you, well my dear I’ll give you a show you’ll never forget”

She flew over towards the taller of the two. With a quick chant electricity buzzed from her fingers as she flew up & slapped him in the face.

(damage 22)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:31 am
Adriel spotted a money pouch set just under the long shirts of the men, obviusly tied to there belts. Teh pouches whereon the front left of there persons.

The taller man flailed as the small, irate Elena charged at him with an arcane chant. Muscles clenched, his jaw rattled eyes rolled to the back of his head as lightning racked his body.

To those looking on, the man began a slow fall back after a second of jerking. Hitting the floor with a sickening thud. His friend looked on with shock, eyes wide.

((Nice shot, his out cold XD))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:32 am
Miai's eyes widen in understandable surprise as the small woman practically launched herself at one of the two men, knocking him out cold in a single blow. For a moment, she was concerned that the man was dead, but when she sees that his chest is still moving, she relaxes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:00 pm
Adriel saw that the two men didn't have any of the trappings of the Thieves' Guild on them, but he did see the coin pouches dangling so delicately from their belts, a plan beginning to formulate in his head. He snuck up behind the man that was still conscious, in an attempt to frighten him further.

"Let me get this straight." He said directly in the man's ear, his voice cool, nonchalant. "You were going to protect this tavern." Adriel chuckled slightly. "So tell me, who exactly will be protecting you?"

(Hide = 30, Move Silently = 21)  

x_Adriel_x

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:46 am

Elena leaps gracefully off the bar. While chanting & waving her arms she lands on the taller man’s chest. “Hopefully this will make you think twice about causing trouble in the future.”

She glances up at the other guy. “I think it’s time that you took your friend & left. I don’t suppose I’ll be seeing you in here again…for your sake” she adds while narrowing her eyes.

(He’s fallen so the DM says no rolls necessary & the spell has been cleared with him)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:28 pm
The smaller man looked fearfully at the barman and the crazy little fey. Leanding down he hooked his arm under the man on the floor and began to pull. He was too busy looking back to see the man's belt slip to the floor. Backing out of the door Pora calls "Come back. I dare ya"

"Thanks for that" He said nodding to Elena. "SOrry for the bother" He called to the room at large, the patrions returning to their drinks after the moment of excitment.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:35 pm
Eh, good enough. Adriel thought to himself. As everyone watched the man drag his friend through the door, Adriel casually picked up the belt, and hid it in his shirt.

(Sleight of Hand = 24)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:01 pm
((Anyone who wants a chance at spoting that, roll a spot now please DC:24))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:21 pm
((I was gonna roll, then noticed that I couldn't meet the DC even on a natural 20. XD))

The commotion having come to an end without life threatening injury, she turned back to the way she'd been sitting before, taking a sip of her cider with a sigh. "Hopefully they learned a lesson from that encounter..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:09 pm
Adriel sat back down at the table. He'd check the spoils in his room later. He took a swig of his ale, and muttered. "Would have learned they're lesson better if they'd lost more than their pride. I saw a coin pouch on the one she didn't hit, I should have taken it... You know, just to teach them a lesson about gold." he said, grinning slightly at the paladin.  

x_Adriel_x

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:11 am
"I'm sure...." she rolled her eyes a bit, but said nothing more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:12 am

(Would try a spot roll, but can’t get it even if I wanted to lol)

“My pleasure Pora”
Elena replied with a cheerful smile. “I like putting people back in their place when they over-step their mark. They were annoying you and I couldn’t leave a friend in trouble. Who are those guys anyways? Do they bother you often?” she asked with a concerned look

x-wild-eyes-x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:22 pm
"I'll explain in a minuet, I'll join you at the table" He said with a sigh and a nod at those he knew where with Elena

"Ok peaple, shops closed for the night only those who are staying in here can stay, everyone else save journies" There was a slight quiver in his voice as he spoke. Moving to the door he waited for the drinkers to leave before dropping a large wooden brace over the door into two crackets of wrote iron of either side.

He moved behind the bar and got a few drinks for the others at the table and one himself. Bringing them to the table he dropped the drinks to the party and dropped into a seat himself. "That have been hasteling me for a few weeks now. They are "local security" just a protection racket. You dont pay up, they torch your business" Taking a deep drink he gulped it down eagerly "Thing is they where a few of the higher up's and after Elena's little shock they may target you"

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff