Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ninja_of_courage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:32 pm
this is one crazy a** party moshpit  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:59 pm
Sir_Pal
"PARTY!!!"

Cally snorted, but obliged. "And here you didn't even want to get up and dance first!"
"I'm making smoothies. Anyone want any?"  

Callowyn of Calypso

Sir_Pal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:56 am
"Well, it seems your version of party and my version, are not exactly the same. Sure, I'll take a lemon smoothie."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:08 pm
Sir_Pal
"Well, it seems your version of party and my version, are not exactly the same. Sure I'll take a lemon smoothie."

"and what EXACTLY is your version of a party, mr. s.c.?{{duh! sour chef!}} we all sit around and play 'pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey?" mj said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.  

Crayola Crayon Cookies

Sir_Pal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:49 pm
Turns on break dancing music and proceeds to do just that, quite well too.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:52 pm
Sir_Pal

Cally raised her eyebrow. "You're quite good at that. I can't breakdance at all." She said, as she prepared the smoothies.
"Actually, mj, playing pin the tail on the donkey sounds kinda fun..."  

Callowyn of Calypso

Crayola Crayon Cookies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:00 pm
Sir_Pal

"im way so jelous!! sweatdrop " mj said. "can you teach me to do that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:56 pm
cjcard21
"im way so jelous!! sweatdrop " mj said. "can you teach me to do that?"

((I can't in real life, just thought it would be fun to do here. It is an rp after all.))

"I see no reason way not." He starts to show/tell how to break dance to mj. Showing and telling are pretty much one and same with this.  

Sir_Pal

Callowyn of Calypso

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:26 pm
Cally slurped her smoothie and watched them breakdance.
"Why do you think nobody comes in here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:07 pm
Celestial walked into the bar, the door swinging closed behind her. Everyone was just about their business. Sighing, Celeste brushed her hair out of her face and made her way over to the bar. Her eyes swept down the list, reading it quickly. Pausing for a moment to decide, she eventually orderd an orange pop.

After the barman had handed it to her, she dug in her pocket and slapped her money on the countertop. Turning around on her barstool, she relaxed and slouched down a bit. Opening her pop with her fingernail, Celestial took a sip. The room seemed quiet enough...  

Celestial Lullaby

Callowyn of Calypso

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:15 pm
Celestial Lullaby
Celestial walked into the bar, the door swinging closed behind her. Everyone was just about their business. Sighing, Celeste brushed her hair out of her face and made her way over to the bar. Her eyes swept down the list, reading it quickly. Pausing for a moment to decide, she eventually orderd an orange pop.

After the barman had handed it to her, she dug in her pocket and slapped her money on the countertop. Turning around on her barstool, she relaxed and slouched down a bit. Opening her pop with her fingernail, Celestial took a sip. The room seemed quiet enough...

Cally eyed the newcomer suspiciously, and slurped her smoothie. Leaning on the bar, she twirled her hair around her finger and waited for her to order some food.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:18 pm
Taking anopther leisurly sip from her pop, Celestial began to swing around on her barstool. Using a hand behind her back for the anchor and used it to turn herself around. Her boredom was evident in her face, her eyes half closed over her purple irises, her mouth set in a barely perceptable frown.  

Celestial Lullaby

Sir_Pal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:11 pm
"Can I get you anything to eat?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:55 am
{{i cant breakdance at all in real life!! aarg! my friend can pull off a few moves though and im like "HOWD YOU DO THAT?!?!?"}}

mj laughed as she pulled off a few moves. she never knew she could do any kind of breakdancing moves since she had never really been good at any dance.  

Crayola Crayon Cookies

Callowyn of Calypso

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:34 am
cjcard21
{{i cant breakdance at all in real life!! aarg! my friend can pull off a few moves though and im like "HOWD YOU DO THAT?!?!?"}}

mj laughed as she pulled off a few moves. she never knew she could do any kind of breakdancing moves since she had never really been good at any dance.

Cally snorted, and relaxed into a chair. She had been up and about for the better part of the day.
"Don't hurt yourself!" She laughed.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games