Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scarison region (a PKMN rp) War against the Titans

Back to Guilds

a region pokemon base guild that has fake pokemons and pokemons that are base from the glicthes in the games. 

Tags: Pokemon, Missingnum., Elite Four, Gym battles, Legenardy 

Reply The Scarison region Index/train station.
~The Open Field~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar Fox561456

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:04 pm
"That's enough for you already.Go have a drink"she said.Purity nods and runs off."Go Fiery!"she said as she took a ball and threw it onto the ground.A fire-type pokemon appeared."This is Fiery my Typhlosion"she said."Fiery use earthquake!"The ground started to shake.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:50 pm
"Star hang on tight!" Kuriyu said as Luxray braced for the attack. It was hit and it stood up shaking it off. "Use Electric Stars!" she said as sparks flew from Luxray's tail. It shot electric stars at Typhlosion and paralyzed it. "Okay now use Iron Tail!" she said. "Luxray!" it said as its tail glowed white and it charged at Typhlosion. Luxray jumped and flipped hitting Typhlosion with its tail.  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Lunar Fox561456

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:15 am
Mystica looks at him.Fiery nods and starts to dig very quickly.He went inside the hole and blocked it with an unbreakable rock.He started to dig again and went further down."Use fissure now!"she said.The ground started to shake again,but even harder."Use Earth Power!"she said as a pile of rocks rose below Luxray.It grew higher and higher.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:56 am
"Star look out!!" Kuriyu said as Typhlosions attack hit Luxray. It took heavy damage and struggled to get back up. "Lux...ray...." it said getting up. "Star don't. You did great buddy." she said returning it to its ball. "Milly! Let's go!" Kuriyu threw a Poke ball and released a Milotic. "Use Mud Slap!" "Millotic!" it said shooting out mud from its mouth. It hit Typhlosion causing damage. "Use Dig!" Milotic dug a hole in the ground. It flew out of the ground hitting Typhlosion. "Use Water Pulse now!" Kuriyu said as Milotic began to glow blue. Water rose around it creating a huge wave. It went straight toward Typhlosion at high speed.  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Lunar Fox561456

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:36 pm
Mystica looked at the struggling Typhlosion."It's ok Fiery.You did your best"she said as Fiery returned into his ball.She took another ball out of her belt."Good luck"she said as she threw the ball onto the field.A huge pokemon with huge wings appeared."This is Sacred my Lugia"she said as Sacred roared loudly at Milotic."Now use Thunder Wave!"she said as Sacred paralized Milotic."Now use Thunder!"she cried at Sacred as a huge bolt of electricity went straight ahead to Milotic.The attack gave Milotic huge damage.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:59 pm
"Milly!!" Kuriyu called as she ran toward Milotic. "Are you okay buddy?" she said. "Mil...otic..." it said. "Dont worry Milly. Everything will be alright I promise. You just rest for now."she said smiling. "I guess thats it eh. There's no way I could battle something that powerful and win." Kuriyu returned Milotic and pulled down her hat grinning. "You are one cool trainer kid! I had fun battling you!" she said her grin turning to a smirk. "You are definitely someone I would love to battle again someday. Good luck to you Mystica! See ya down the road!" Kuriyu waved farwell to Mystica as she walked away heading to a Pokemon Center with Umbreon following closely behind her.  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Lunar Fox561456

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:09 am
"Wait!"she cried but Kuriyu couldn't hear."All well"she said.She called the other pokemon back.She put her hand on her pokemons that were in battle foreheads.They were healed."Come on everybody.Lets get back home"she said as Arrow,her Salamence,swooped all of them up,heading to Mystic Cosmo's Forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:56 am
"Eh? Did you hear somethin Umbreon?" Kuriyu asked stopping and turning back. "Umbreon?" it said looking up at her. "I coulda sworn I heard someone say 'Wait!" she said turning back. "Oh well. Guess it was just my imagination." She started walking again heading to a Pokemon Center.  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Lunar Fox561456

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:01 pm
Mystica arrives at the field."Do you think there will be another trainer here that we can battle?"she asked her Salamence.Sacred shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:09 pm
Flying on my Crobat, the wind in my hair, it reminded me of when my bro gave me Crobat. That thought brought me back to thinking of her rival, I knew if I wanted to beat my brother, I'd have to train harder.

Finally me and Crobat landed, we noticed a trainer, who looked rather professional, as if she was gym leader or company owner.

"Would you like to battle" i asked her.  

Raikou_Gen

Lunar Fox561456

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:11 pm
Mystica turns around."Oh hello there.What's your name?"she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:20 pm
Struggling not to be mean, I held back my cruel attitude towards people like this-- she was just so perky and well mannered; i wanted to beat her face in. She had no idea what i was going through in my left-- "I'm M" i chirped with delight. i wasn't going to be rude after all, but, i could still dislike her passionately!
"And you? Sorry i didn't catch your name... But, you wanna battle right?"  

Raikou_Gen

Lunar Fox561456

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:24 pm
"My name's Mystica.I did came here looking for trainers so that would be a yes"she said as she took a pokeball out of her hand."This is your lucky day"she said to the pokemon inside it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:32 pm
Perfect! Training! i was finally gonna get the experience i needed to beat my brother, my boss, my master, even though i didn't like her, she was useful.

I twirled my dark ball in my hand that my brother gave me-- remembering made me angry.

"lets do this!" i said, "Bring out your pokemon first!"  

Raikou_Gen

Lunar Fox561456

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:42 pm
"Solar come out!"she creid as she threw the ball.An Espeon appeared."Let's se what pokemon you have"she said grinning at M.  
The Scarison region Index/train station.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games