Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scarison region (a PKMN rp) War against the Titans

Back to Guilds

a region pokemon base guild that has fake pokemons and pokemons that are base from the glicthes in the games. 

Tags: Pokemon, Missingnum., Elite Four, Gym battles, Legenardy 

Reply The Scarison region Index/train station.
The PokeCafe - The Ultimate Trainer Hangout! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:07 pm
Sar hand conts to shake as he looks. "maybe....just maybe...it has to do with that seal we release....maybe all of this was a result due to that."Sar then opens up another screen and it should the Volcano at Crack voc island was more active ."this may be a hunch but i think a regig behind this and it our only clue."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:39 pm
"Yeah. I think it was too. It would make a lot of sense. Releasing that seal could have triggered or released something and that something that was triggered or released is causing all these insane weather patterns." Kuriyu said looking at the screen. She was a bit surprised by the increased activity at Crack Voc Island "I wonder what kind of Regig would be causing it...."  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:26 am
"i believe it regigflare, A magma type regig that able to direct lava flows."Sar brings up a another picture of what looks like a vocano looking regig.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:32 am
"Oh. I don't think I've ever seen that type of Regig before." Kuriyu said looking at the picture. "Do you think it was released when we broke that seal in the ruins?" Umbreon then placed her paws onto the table to get a better look at the Regig.  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:26 pm
Sar nods"there also be some other actives ,growth plant life over in the forest.vines and other plants have been taking over the forest route.also there been pokemon reports of pokemon retreating from demise cayon. this could be just a conceidence. but i think we should look farther into this."he saids.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:49 pm
"So it's not just the weather." Kuriyu said. "Yeah I think we should check it out too. I wonder what could be making the Pokemon retreat from the canyon...?" "Umbre!" she said getting down from the table.  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:17 am
"i'll look more into missinlingo too. according to legend. he suppose to be a link with humans and pokemon's,"Sar nods"as for where missinglingo might appear. it could be that canyon. but we will have to look more into it.as for where his brother is if legend is true. that pokemon should be resting at the shrin of mystic forest.the regig there was said to guard that pokemon and Aid him when missinglingo shall appear if ever."Sar then closes his laptop. "we could be walking into a full scale war between the two if we dont wacth our step.but untill then we should focus on calming the raging pokemons down."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:28 pm
"Right!" Kuriyu said nodding her head. "So if we don't be careful we could be stepping into something that could lead to an all out war... Things keep getting more and more interesting as they go along." She smirked and placed a hand on the brim of her head. "So where should we head first?"  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:42 am
(i'm laughing my @$$ off right now due to karma. so dont mind if this seems not like my character.)"we should go to the vocano.i don't know how the police and ranger are holding up there.the gym leader trying his best but who knows how much he could take."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:09 pm
((lol its okay x3))

"All right! Crack Voc it is then." Kuriyu said smiling. "Let's hope it hasn't already become too dangerous to get there. Who knows what could be happening up there. Other than the Pokemon becoming enraged, we'll probably have more to worry. Like possible eruptions from the volcano."  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:26 am
Sar nods getting up . then he walks out the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 pm
Kuriyu follows Sar along with Umbreon as they leave the cafe heading to Crack voc island.  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

The Scarison region Index/train station.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games