Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Profiles of customers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JessGee13

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 pm
Name: Rubina Dunkrad
Nickname: Bin (and any suffix you like)
Birthday: September 16
Blood Type: B Negative
Likes: piano, hanging with her friends, reading, embroidery, calligraphy, the Western victorian and colonial eras, grand balls and galas, extravagance, the opera, and green tea with lemon.
Dislikes: arrogance, calculus, foods that are too sweet (like chocolate covered marshmallows), musky scents, repetitive activities, and spiders.
Orientation: not exactly sure, says she's bi until she figures it out.
Heritage: 1/2 German and 1/2 French.
Bio: Born in Naples, France to a wealthy German ambassador (father) and a French aristocrat of noble blood (mother). After and lengthy divorce battle around the age of 12, her parents split up and she moved with her father to Japan, where he remarried a year and a half later. Currently an only child.
Personality: Raised to be a proper lady by the finest French institutes, but loves to cut loose and just have fun. Is usually somewhat quiet, but can be quite loud when she needs to be. Likes to toy with people and (though she won't often admit it) likes to be toyed with.

Clubs: The classical music club, the calligraphy club, and the literature club.
Looks like this. V
User Image
>.< I know it looks nothing like my avvie, but still...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:01 pm
Name: Renee
Birthday: July 2nd
Blood Type: O
Looks like:
User Image only with short hair and uniform(wears picture's clothes outside of school)
Hair:brown
Eyes: blue
Heritage: German, English, Irish, Dutch, Japanese, and a bunch of other's from Europe
Bio: Renne's mom is a architect and designs rooms while her dad is a successful carpenter who works on her moms designs. She is highly wealthy but unlike some other rich kids she lives a pretty normal life and is not surprised by others way of life. Renee loves anime and art and despite having an athletic build she is pretty clumsy and is terrible at sports.
Fears: The dark, being alone, sour cream, cottage cheese, cream cheese, mayo, and band aids ( truly is afraid of them xD I really am)
Loves: Sweets*drools*, spicy food, Dumplings, anime, art, comics
Other: Even though she is bad at sports she likes badminton
Clubs: Host club (visits) Art/Anime club ( if it exists xD)  

5ci

Shirtless Werewolf

Shimayuni

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:12 pm
Name: Mimi Shiawase
Looks:
User Image
Eyes: Dark almost black brown
Birthday: Dec 15th
Blood Type: B
Zodiac: Capricorn
Heritage: American,Japanese
Likes: Candy,J-pop,Noodles,Anything you can eat with chopsticks,The Host Club,Animals,Tamaki-kun and Kasanoda-kun
Dislikes: Mean people,Animal abusers,Lobeila,Sour Stuff
Fears:Spiders,Bugs,Death
Bio: Her mother is a very well known American singer,dancer and actress who goes under the stage name of Bella. Her father was her mothers Japanese assistant. They were very popular together until her mother found out that her father was having an affair with another woman. after she found out she divorced her father and gained full custody of her daughter. At the time she lived in Japan but after the divorce she moved to America. She now goes to Ouran because her mother wants the best for her, And to make sure she doesn't marry a man like she did.
Orientation: Straight as a ruler
Personality: She is a very playful girl, unless she's anywhere near a boy she tends to be quite shy around boys hence why she is still single and is still a virgin, She loves to eat sweets and loves to listen to music and loves kittens!. But she hates to talk about her past, Just thinking about it makes her cry. She is very lady like and try's to be on her best behavior. But no matter what ever since she came to Ouran she's taken a liking to Tamaki and Kasanoda.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:58 pm
{.:Name:.} Amelie Luna
{.:Looks:.}
User Image
{.:Hair:.} Blonde
{.:Eyes:.} Bluish Green
{.:Age:.} 17
Heritage: 1/2 French, 1/4 German, 1/4 Japanese
{.:Bio:.}
Lived most of her life in France. Moved to Japan to seek a separate life than, the prospective daughter of a large music production company. Her mother did not want her to leave France, but her father wanted her to enjoy her youth, before she has to take over the company.
{.:Fears:.} Large Amounts Of Responsibility, Glitter, Loss Of Freedom
{.:Family:.}
{.:Father:.} Kristoffer Luna
{.:Mother:.} Anette Luna

K i w i H e a v e n

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:24 pm
Name: Nicole Flamehart

Looks: User Image

Eyes: deep green

Birthday: August 18th

Zodiac: Leo

Likes: sweets, calmming music, a full moon, star gazing, host club, butterflies, reading

Dislikes: sour food, loud rock music, mean ppl, the new moon, the cold

Bio: Nicole's father died in a car crash when she was 3. Her mother had 3 jobs to take care of her. Nicole could only see her mother at night when she brought dinner. She had to go to her next door neighboor for meals sometimes. One day, when Nicole was just a few days from graduating junior high, her mother got a forunatre job tht paid lots of money. So her mother quited the 3 jobs and stuck with tht one fourante job. Even with lots of money, Nicole has a job at the mall. She sneaks outta her mansion and out to her roof to gaze at the stars.

Extra:Nicole is an expert at playing the trumpet. She loves reading and is kinda shy at times. She can be playful if she wants to. She sometimes takes naps and listens to music in random places at Ouran. Nicole has few friends at Ouran. Ever since she came to Ouran, she has took a liking to Tamaki, Kaoru, and Haruhi.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:39 pm
Name: Cathy Memmuar
height: 5'9
Birthday: November 6
Orientation: Bi
Family: Only Child
Physical looks:
User Image
(Art done by me)
Heritage: French
Bio: Lived in Versailles, France up until she hit high school when her parents decided to move to Japan. Her father owned an architecture business and her mother was an opera singer. They moved to Japan when her father sold his old business for a new in Japan. She now attends Ouran Academy.

Personality: Cathy is very humorous but sweet. She far from Lady like and nearly has no manners, but when the time calls for it she will put on a woman act. she's very open and overly considerate of people, she may say something rude but will immediately apologize.

Stereo Head Girl

3,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image

Name: Sora Hart
Nickname: So-chan
Birthday: June 20
Zodiac: Gemini
Looks: Redish brown hair, Blue eyes with purple specks
Grade: 2nd year
Fears: Freedom being taken away, Fiancee finding me
About Me: Im 16 and 3/4 Japanese and 1/4 French. My mom and i ran away from france to get away from my dad because he was abusive and are staying with grandma until our house is built. I have long brown hair and copper eyes.I play soccer, im a gymnast and get over-protective of my friends when someone messes with them. Family owns a dojo so i have been trained in martial arts. My dad wants me to take over the dojo and wants me to have an arranged marriage.
Family:
Hinata Hart- mom
Mizuki Lee- grandma
Yuh Hart- dad
Masiharu Sohan- fiancee  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:24 pm
Name:Nicole
Nickname:Nikki or Alexis
Birthday:2/23
Class: '12
Hair: Long wavey/curly brownish-blond hair
Eyes:Hazle eyes, thick black frame glasses
style:Mostly brightcolored clothes, hair almost always down
Personality:Bright, happy, shy,can be dark when need be
Dislike razz eople making fun of me and/or my friends  

Hello_Kit_Kat_158

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:52 am
Full Name: Aiko Kanzaki
Nickname: Ai-chan
Height: 5'1"
Birthday: 23rd February
Blood type: A
Looks:
User Image
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Brown
Heritage: 1/2 Japanese, 1/2 English
Grade, Class: 1 - C
Subject in favor: English and Music
Foods in favor: Pasta and Sushi
Personality: She can sometimes be a bit over the top and squeaky but tries her best to please others XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:11 pm
Full Name: Emiko Fukayama
Nickname: Emi
Birthday: 12/ 22nd /1991
Blood type: O positive
Looks: User Image
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Grey
Heritage: Just Japanese
Bio: The Fukayama Family descends from a long line of powerful warlords who were renowned for their ferocity on the battlefield. Nowadays they are known in high society for the vast amounts of land they own and their supreme fighting skills, fabled to rival even the Haninozuka Clan. Looking at Emiko one would never guess that she was the heiress to the honorable martial arts clan. She is small, extremely delicate, and soft-spoken. Though she has studied under her father (Head of the Fukyama Family) since she could walk, she is of no use in a fight. Most of her family members resent that someone as physically weak as Emiko will someday be in charge of the Fukyama estate. This fact is most evident in the way her cousins and Uncle's family try their best to ignore her existence. Emiko's father is often away on buisness and she is then left in the care of her uncle. Her uncle resents his older brother and takes his anger out on Emiko. He covers the abuse by 'sparring' with Emiko in the dojo but in reality he is just beating her as much as he can. Emiko knows that her Uncle is a coward and doesn't let the abuse effect her. She doesn't tell her father about it because she doesn't see it as an important thing in her life.
What she lacks in physical strength Emiko makes up for in her mental superiority. She easily excels in almost every class. Excluding of course gym. Despite her physical weakness, though, Emiko is surprisingly flexible and has a good sense of balance. But Her true passion is music and she enjoys playing traditional Japanese instruments. Though she rarely sings her voice has also been trained to be strong and musical. Emiko's Grandmother is a very traditional woman and thus demands that Emiko wear only traditional oriental clothing. Emiko doesn't find any reason to do otherwise and she rather likes having her Grandma's approval. She's also only a few centimeters taller than Honey-sempai. She hardly ever speaks and is often in the background of Ouran Academy watching everything that goes on.
Fears:
- Not being able to live up to her families expectations
- Loud noises and Gun fire
Family:
Father: Hayate Fukayama
Mother: Mizuki Fukayama (Deceased)
Uncle: Goro Fukayama
Aunt: Botan Fukayama
Cousins: Too many to count
Grandmother: Chiako Fukayama
Grandfather: Tohru Fukayama (Deceased)  

- Strange One -