• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:12 pm
Hi! I'm Sweet Seila 3nodding 3nodding
I like mangas, Pokemon, videogames, Persona 3, drawing and the like xd

... That's pretty much all I could think of ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:59 am
始めまして。僕は経妄荷です。二十歳です。六年ごろ日本語を習っている。

I haven't studied in a long time, so that's as far as I go for now. I am a complete language nerd and a friend of mine even called me a language goddess for figuring out and Arabic word (name actually) that I couldn't find. I've been studying Latin, Japanese and Italian for several years and just recently started Arabic, French and Gaelic. I have my own language blog: Language Goddess. I go by Herumouni (Hermonie) or Saira.

Hermonie Urameshi

Conservative Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Guildmember 100

Najira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:52 pm
There is this unknown scent coming from the opposite one.
Although I can breathe normally, I seem to crumble eventually.
If you could love me deeper than just those words

~Whats up,

*My name is Najira, or you can call me Naji

*I'm into music(music = life), drawing and sketching, writing song lyrics or stories, i role-play(mostly on furcadia) and i love hanging out with my friends.

*Music artists I love; The GazettE, Three Days Grace, SuG, Linkin Park, Miyavi, Thousand Foot Crutch, Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed, An Cafe(back then with Bou) and much much more, basically anyone that catches my attention :3

*Fave color; Love aquamarine or teal with black, favorite color combo, ever!

*Want to know more about me? Be my friend and talk to me ^^ I dont bite! Swear! User Image

I could believe only you standing before me.
In the suddenly showing past, the times we would touch,
Could not fill the fragile emptiness, floating on those tears.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:00 am
My name is Emiko you can call me Emiri or emiko either one don't call me ashley. I am into visual kei music is very good and plus listen to korean music. have older brother and dog name kuma. Favorite artist are Taegoon, Gazette, Girugamesh, Kanon Wakashima, Kamiki aya, and Lolita23q so much more.
Favorite color is purple don't make fun of my favorite color i take it personally
If you want to know more about me talk with me in private and not make fun of me.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Catherine

8,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:20 pm
Hi I'm Cat, and I've wanted to go to Japan for a long time. Since about 6th grade when I had a foreign exchange student from Japan stay with me. I was unable to go to Japan at that time medically because of being diagnosed with diabetes. My parents didn't think it was a good idea and although I wasn't recently diagnosed my parents didn't want me on the other side of the world. I understood, but I was upset at the time. (I would agree now that I'm older.) Anyways... I still talk to my foreign exchange student, and I want to go to Japan. I figure if I start learning more about Japan now, and the language once I have my major and more money I plan on going. It's expensive, and those tours are not my thing.

So here I am. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:27 pm
Hello smile My name is Elix. I've always wanted to learn Japanese but did it only half heartedly, but ever since I made the decision to join Tecmo Koei (Singapore though smile ), I think it became quite clear that knowing some Japanese is going to help a bit.

Honestly if Konami were to set up a company here in Singy I think I'll end up joining them instead, because I love the Castlevania series. But from what I know from the recruitment talk, TK is branching out into new genres so... I'm going to give it a shot! -bang-

I love games, really, although recently the online MMORPGs is a bit repetitive for me to really enjoy playing anymore, almost as if the RPG side of it is kinda missing. Well, I'll keep a look out though.

So hope to see you around the forum, we can even chat together sometime in Japanese, or catch me on lang-8 posting on my blog under the username: xoule smile  

Elixias

x Falsi

Shameless Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:29 am
My name is Sara.
. . .
Err. Well. I'm not really good with introductions so.. read my profile. :3

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:33 am
Hi, call me Funfire... ps. I'm a gal (someone called me Mr. on another post) gonk
I am wanting to be a Magnaka, a magna artist. So if I ever want to have one go outside the states. I need to learn how to get the spaceing right.
I xd heart learning!!! whee  

Befunfire

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Kimcia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:00 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Magda but please call me Kimcia >:3 I always wanted to visit Japan someday and maybe live there. I had been learning japanese for a year but I had to stop :< But now I'm trying my best to learn everything from the beginning. I like anime (I'm not an otaku, though), j-music, drawing, roleplaying, reading books and making graphics.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:02 pm
Hiya , ive always loved asia since i was younger and im planning to go when im older so might as well learn.My parents laugh at me when i tell them that cuz im only 14.Im Mexican so i know Spanish and English.Long time anime and manga fan also blaugh blaugh blaugh  

1 Gail 1

Ghostly Outcast

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:09 am
Hello!!!!! My name is Silent Exile and I love anime and manga. I still need to taste japanese food at a nearby restaurant. xP I'm still a newbie at speaking japanese and a total Zero writing it. *sigh* So much to do in such little time.

I'm 19 years old and as you noticed I like to rush things up a notch.
Sorry for not being quite active lately I've been busy making preparation for my new guild that will be opened July 21st. It's an anime roleplay/discussion guild named Anime Dimensions (with the s. There is another guild named Anime Dimension)

I look foward to talk about lots of things here. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 am
Please call me Akira or Hearts.

I started loving Japan after listening to its music (and seeing some of the guys lol) Anyway, I'm interested in all things Japan--food, culture, manga, music, technology, language.... you name it. I am working on learning Japanese (I'm not good yet) and Korean after that's mostly learned, and hope to visit there in about five years and possibly live there, if I don't end up liking South Korea better.

I love Jpop and Jrock. I like too many groups to list though they are almost all guy groups. (Funny though--I can give you about 20x as many Japanese and Korean artists and songs as American stuff xd ) Feel free to suggest a group to me--new stuff I mainly listen to on suggestion.
Oh yeah, and I'm American.
I love to draw, both manga and realistic. I still need to learn to draw frames well. XP
I love to chat, so feel free to say hi or whatever. :3

And congrats to the Japanese Women's team for winning the FIFA World Cup Championships!!!! (The rest of my family was rooting for the US, so I felt it okay to be a little "unpatriotic" :3 )

9-of-Hearts

-S-Dancing_Star-S-

Dangerous Hunter

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:22 pm
I'm -S-Dancing_Star-S- formerly Sweet__Neko4life. 初めまして。

You can call me Mel, Meru (メル), Star, Hoshi... lol, I'm not really picky. People call me Sweet, but I think that was because they didn't know my name lol.
I've loved Japan since... well, since I first discovered anime so that would be three? Ever since then I've been picking up words but now I'm actually diligently teaching myself. Japan has an awesome culture and people there are so nice- well, the people I've talked to. It's my dream to go there. My sister and my mother are convinced I'm going to go there and marry some Japanese guy, I don't see it happening though... Ah, I digress. -_-"

I love manga/manhua/manhwa, japanese anime, japanese and korean dramas (though mostly Korean dramas), writing, drawing, singing, painting, writing music, reading... and a lot more. I have a lot of hobbies sweatdrop

I'm really into J-pop and J-rock at the moment. If you go through my music files 80% of it would be Japanese songs, 10% English songs, and 10% audiobooks. Haha, I don't like many American songs >.>

I'm 17... I live in the USA and... that's about it 4laugh  どもよろしく。  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:13 am
I'm Mayonaka cat. I love japanese music, dramas, anime, and culture. I'm trying to learn Japanese language. xd  

Cinematographer Girl

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

oMaori

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 pm
Konnichi wa, watashi no onamae wa keriidensu desu.
Jyuroku sai desu.
Manga o ondari, konpuyuuta geemu o shitari,
geeta o asondari desu kara tanoshi ga daisuke desu ne!
Urasai ongaku o kiku koto suki desu.

Hello, my name is Kreedence.
Im 16 years old.
I love to read manga, play computer games,
and play on my guitar because it is fun!
I like loud music and drawing.

Im on my 3rd year of learning the Japanese language,
and still need some practise.
If you want some help with a few things or want to know some
of the basics PM me. ;D

Ja Ne!
See you! <3  
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash