Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] Falling for You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:44 am
"Y-yeah. Maybe in the mythical sections. They usually have legends about humans with wings. There are also other books but mostly those are fictions created from legends people hear. It may help.." Kei stated as he scrunched his face lightly in thought; wondering if there was any books he knew about angels and black wings..So far nothing came to his head and he sighed deafeatedly; feeling that useless feeling again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:46 am
"Ok maybe we can find something then." C smiled glad to have somewhere they could look and hopefully find out about his past and who he was.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:42 am
Kei nodded then looked at the time then back at C. "You want to make something for us to eat? I'm getting pretty hungry."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 pm
"Sure." C got up and went into the kitchen to make them some dinner.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:24 pm
Kei smiled as he got up and followed the other. "What do you feel for, C?" He asked as he looked through the fridge.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:41 pm
"I don't really care. Maybe hot dogs?" He smiled. It was nice for C to be making dinner with Kei for some reason.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:37 pm
"Hot dogs it is then." Kei said as he got out a pack he recently bought. "Could you get me a pot halfway filled with water please?" Kei asked as he opened the hot dog pack.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:47 pm
"Yep." C did as Kei asked and got him the pot.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:47 pm
"Thank you." Kei said as he took the pot then put the hot dogs in. He placed the pot on the stove then turn the burner on high. "You want to have anything like a side dish with the hot dogs?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:01 am
emo BUMP emo

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:24 pm
(aww sorry didn't realize you had posted)

"Anything you want." C couldn't think of what went with hot dogs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:46 pm
(Its cool. Sorry I took so long to post sweatdrop )

Kei tilted his head at C's answer then looked around. "Alright...Lets try the standard ketchup for you." He opened up the fridge door and got the red bottle. Opening the cap, he placed a bit on the other's plate then a little on his own. Putting the ketchup away, he got the jar of relish and placed some on his plate, then placed the jar away. "Lets eat." He said with a small smile as he sat at the small kitchen table. Once his seat was taken, he began eating his food.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:20 pm
(It's ok)

C tried some of the hotdog wityh ketchup. "Mmm this is delious." He kept eatting. He felt his wings starting to cramp up though from being put away for so long. "I hope you do not mind if I let my wings out." Before Kei could reply C took his shirt off and let his wings unfold from his back. "Aww much better."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:47 pm
Kei smiled gently as he continued to eat his food. When C asked if he could take out his wings, he was going to answer but the other was already in the process. He blushed lightly when the angel took off his shirt and immediately looked down and started to eat again. "Thats good..." He mumbled quietly, taking a sip of his drink before getting up and putting his empty plate in the sink. He started washing his plate to get his mind off slightly red face.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:06 am
C frowned when he saw Kei blush thinking somthing was wrong. "I'm sorry. If it's not ok I'll put them away. I don't mean to make you uncomfortable."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff