Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:14 pm
Exodus formed a ball of light in his hand, "Ugh, I hate the dark...no offense..." He kept his free hand on his blade, not knowing what may happen.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:23 pm
Musashi looked at them,"...relax...dont tell me you are really afraid of a little darkness...." Musashi looked ahead,"this city seems untouched...i think we can get provisions and some rest here..." Musashi took off ahead heading into the village.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:08 pm
Noah nodded with Musashi's comment. "Yeah, people need to realize that the darkness isn't what most are afraid of. It is more of a fear of the unknown." he said heading with Musashi into the village.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:32 am
Azumi smiled and stretched. Night was her favorite time her water control was easier hen the moon was out. She continue walking near the others. Azumi had remained quiet about everything else but her name.  

Mewchloe

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:44 am
"You know, I think all our special powers are linked with our stones...Think about it. I can control nature, and I can speak and change into animals. Anybody else have something like that?" Victoria asked at the end. Her stomach rumbled. At a nearby tree, she grew an apple from a branch. she bit into it. It was perfect, crunchy outside and sweet on the inside.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:45 am
Rin nodded, still keeping a very soft tone. "...I control lightning, create storms and read minds..." She was not much of a darkness fan herself, but she was still able to see quite clearly which was all that mattered.  

Sharkpups24

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:55 am
Victoria started to whistle like a robin. A robin answered in reply, and she sang with it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:03 am
Azumi looked at thetwo for a moment. "I can control water and....lets just say I can read people pretty well" she said with a smirk. Azumi's gaze went to Rin. "And I'll appreciate you not trying to read my mind thank you very much"  

Mewchloe

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:15 am
"...I'll try and remember that." Rin stated, having no reason to unless absolutely necessary. Then again, if she pushed her luck, she might as well. Her own smirk matched Azumi's, amused by what she had just asked her. "You're doing an okay job of preventing me from doing that anyways."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:43 am
Musashi looked up into the dark sky and grinned,"things are finnaly get fun...i know it!" Musashi laughed. He sat at one of the stands in the village, it was well populated, he was drinking a cup of green tea, trying to think of a plan he had enough money for his provisions, but not alot. Just sat he took another sip, a girl came and sat by Musashi,"hey!.....are you from around here?..." she asked, Musashi looked up and then at her,"huh?....no not really pal..." the girl smiled,"you arent all alone here are you?" she asked quietly. Musashi turned red,"n-no...im with some people....maybe they couldnt keep up" musashi laughed, the girl looked down to his blade,"nice weapon you got there!" she giggled, Musashi looked back at his cup,"yeah....i suppose..." she bought two cups,"here!...its on me..." she handed him a cup of tea, Musashi grinned,"thanks pal!" Musashi took a drink, "so....are you from around here?..." the girl stole a glance at the stone, then back at him,"nope!..." Musashi's eyes became heavy,"...th-that....makes...two...of...." Musashi's vision began to fade, then he blacked out, the last thing he heard, was a muffled giggle. People walked by they same stand, there was nobody there anymore.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:54 am
Noah looked at Victoria, hiding his lightly blushed face. "I can use darkness, i guess, and I'm good with weaponry and you all saw my..uh.. other self." he said looking down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:29 am
Azumi's gaze intensified. She had stumbled upn the mind barrier by trying to forget he memories. SHe turned and ran to catch up to Musashi. She noticed a girl sitting with him. Azumis slowed and began to walk towars them.  

Mewchloe

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:33 am
"Hey, is that Musashi?" Victoria asked. "And is he, well, concious?" She ran over to Musashi, and the girl he was with. The girl was giggling, almost evily.
"What the hell did you do to him?" she screamed at her. Victoria barely used language like that, but it was different right then and there.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:37 am
Noah walked over to the giggling girl, his fist clenched and anger rising, his eyes tinted red. "If you did anything to harm him, I swear I will beat you down so bad that police wouldn't be able to identify the body." he said with rage in his voice.  

Omega Awesome391

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:39 am
"He's been drugged." Rin looked at the girl, piercing eyes glaring at the sinister girl. Electricity crackled around her fingertips, ready to knock her unconscious. She duducted that from the cup of tea that lay in front of Musashi that was partially empty.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games