Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tsubasa RPG
MOKONA LOVERS UNITE!TIME TO ANNOY KUROGANE&some randomness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would u hit kuro-pon?
  say no and taste the fury of 108 secret techniques of mokonas!!!
  say yes and kurogane just runs away from u/ chases u
View Results

yuuko-ichihara-ojou-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:35 pm
while kurogane is talking , yuuko (me) jumped from above and landed on kurogane's back. kurogane turns around... scared to see yuuko sitting on his back . " I wished we had a longer vacation...." he murdered to himself. yuuko's expression suddenly changed into a devilish kitty smile. " no souvenirs~?" she said finally.

( sorry im practicing my role play forum thing...... okairi kuro-pyon ~ okairi fai~~~!!! )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:22 pm
I got you a souvenir, Yuuko-san! ::Hands her a pocket-sized turtle.:: Isn't it cute? 4laugh

[Arigatouu!]

Mahotsukai Fai

yuuko-ichihara-ojou-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:20 pm
patting fai on the head as a "thank you" sign. she stares at kuro-pyon, hoping he would get the message....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:19 am
Kurogane-pu
::Stares at the trucks, then looks at Yuui.:: Help if you want. The witch will end up making me carry most of it anyway.

[Sorry, Fai and I were in Europe...If one of us says something that doesn't make any sense, we got too used to foreign languages.]

[Europe? 83 I want to gooo........ I could never afford it, hyuu. XD]

Yuui started carrying in a box, which was somewhat heavy. He struggled somewhat carrying it, but he got it inside.

[Sorry I was gone for so long. I was on vacation again. ^^; I went to the beach and found tonssss of shellssssss, hyuu. ^^]

~Yuui

Invidia Viridis
Captain

Mahotsukai Fai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:48 am
Yuui-kun! You'll hurt yourself. You shouldn't carry such heavy things. Kurogane will do it. ^-^
[Ooh, did you find cowry shells?]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:54 am
Kurogane exhaled sharply and pushed Yuuko off his back. He took a bracelet out of his pocket that had a shell on it, and shoved it into her hand. "There, a present."  

Kurogane-pu

Invidia Viridis
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:44 am
"Oooh, I think Kuro-tan likes Yuuko-sama." Yuui said, when Kurogane gave Yuuko the bracelet.

[No, I didn't... But I found huge welks and sharkeyes! 8D]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:12 pm
yuuko sees a loose thread on the bracelet."hand made i guess..." she thought as she took it and sighed. " No wine? good thing cause i got lots of shimatsu ( kind of wine)"  

yuuko-ichihara-ojou-sama

Invidia Viridis
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:53 pm
( Oh my.....they named a hurricane after Fai. XD I think it's spelled 'Fay' in the English dub. I couldn't help but to notice that, hyuu. xD)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:37 pm
Hell will freeze over before I like that witch. ><
And you don't need encouragement in drinking.

[Sorry, I kind of forgot about Gaia. I guess Fai did too...school's more hectic than we expected.]

Kurogane-pu

Invidia Viridis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:51 am
(Sorry to say I did, too, hyuu. ^^; My English Teacher gives us tons of homework, and even gave us a five paragraph report to do over the weekend. *sigh*)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:03 pm
[Five paragraphs is so much better than 5 pages....::Curses history teacher:: e_e And math...I haven't learned anything...]  

Mahotsukai Fai

Invidia Viridis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:56 am
(Oh my.... I guess I should be thankful, then. Our history teacher is making us do a family tree, hyuu... We had this really nice teacher at the beginning of the year, but he retired all of a sudden, and there's this new teacher that isn't as good. But she's atleast nice, hyuu. ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:03 am
*comes out of nowhere* u keeled me yuui o_e u keeled me!  

Mage Fai Flourite

Kweggeth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:04 pm
*pops up right after* harsh yuui you killed  
Tsubasa RPG

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items