Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Who's sick of people saying Sasuke has to restore his clan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you sick of them?
Yes
69%
 69%  [ 86 ]
No
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Maybe
20%
 20%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 123

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:38 am
Zubora
frisky lemon
User Image
I don't mind, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it's only when they start insisting that he has to that pisses me off. All I can say is whatever happens, happens.
in all honesty. people go into assumptions that a 13 yr old boy would like to mate a 13 yr old girl just to revive his clan.

that's one messed up 13 yr old if you ask me.
No, he's not messed up. That just means he's horny for a lot of years.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:47 am
im sick of people saying sasuke should restore his clan because hes a closet homo :ninha:  

pookemonmon

xsasuke_shippuden

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:55 pm
pookemonmon
im sick of people saying sasuke should restore his clan because hes a closet homo :ninha:
Yea, it was so obvious too xd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:36 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
frisky lemon
User Image
I don't mind, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it's only when they start insisting that he has to that pisses me off. All I can say is whatever happens, happens.
in all honesty. people go into assumptions that a 13 yr old boy would like to mate a 13 yr old girl just to revive his clan.

rofl !!!!!!!!!! LOLL!!!!!!  

SasuNarufan4evas

ikutofan61

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:13 pm
AraiHito
Sorry, I'm going to rant.

Seriously, in all of my life of being a Narutard the ones who annoys me the most are idiots with a one sided brain! I can not understand why anyone would say making babies have anything to do with love. You don't even know how Uchiha babies are made! You don't even know if he likes anyone! And if I was Sasuke I would care more about the Sharigan living on because that's what's really important. And you know what? Sharigan can not be made by a girl that is OUTside of the Uchiha clan. It has to be a a full Uchiha person in order for that kid or person or whatever to obtain the sharigan. So beat it, kids.

uh.....in case you haven't noticed, the only two uchia members left are sasuke and itachi, and two guys can't make a kid, so that plan is pretty much useless. sweatdrop and if sasuke ever fell for a girl, well, i guess his best choice would be sakura. that one part when he ran away from the leaf village, he seemed kind of......happy that sakura cared for him so much (well, not really happy, but.......not really any better way of describing it. understanding i guess).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:07 pm
ikutofan61
AraiHito
Sorry, I'm going to rant.

Seriously, in all of my life of being a Narutard the ones who annoys me the most are idiots with a one sided brain! I can not understand why anyone would say making babies have anything to do with love. You don't even know how Uchiha babies are made! You don't even know if he likes anyone! And if I was Sasuke I would care more about the Sharigan living on because that's what's really important. And you know what? Sharigan can not be made by a girl that is OUTside of the Uchiha clan. It has to be a a full Uchiha person in order for that kid or person or whatever to obtain the sharigan. So beat it, kids.

uh.....in case you haven't noticed, the only two uchia members left are sasuke and itachi, and two guys can't make a kid, so that plan is pretty much useless. sweatdrop and if sasuke ever fell for a girl, well, i guess his best choice would be sakura. that one part when he ran away from the leaf village, he seemed kind of......happy that sakura cared for him so much (well, not really happy, but.......not really any better way of describing it. understanding i guess).
That was his main point...  

DeficientLoser

NoctisiRule

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:29 pm
It annoys me but there's nothing that anyone can do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:59 am
i think sasuke should respect itachi's wish and go back to the leaf his revenge is kinda boring only focusing on his wiped out clan is exhausting
heart heart  

mimi_thecoolest123

Toothsome Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Akira Stitched Heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:42 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
Mika_chann
Zubora
frisky lemon
User Image

mmmhhhmmm...could be, but he hates girls look at the way he treats them so that's why he goes after naruto and cuz he's close to bein' a girl! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:34 pm
Yah it annoys the heck outta me. they are so young and really its dosent even make sence. i dont know why having kids makes it better or being more in love. It stupid and immature.  

Seyun

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

blue-and-onyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:10 pm
Akira Stitched Heart
SasuNarufan4evas
Mika_chann
Zubora
frisky lemon
User Image

mmmhhhmmm...could be, but he hates girls look at the way he treats them so that's why he goes after naruto and cuz he's close to bein' a girl! xd
I agree with both of you xd Mostly on the part that Sasuke's horny ROFL!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:13 pm
I just hope he doesn't get horny with Karin or Sakura or anyone for that matter.....(Naruto would be nice) ^W^  

II Uchiha Kya II

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

ColdCaptivated

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:31 pm
Seriously!! Why doesn't he just smex up some of his fangurls and get it over with
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:04 am
ColdCaptivated
Seriously!! Why doesn't he just smex up some of his fangurls and get it over with
xd
Because he likes his revenge.  

DeficientLoser

the-fluffy-angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:19 am
I agree with you totally but on the other hand it would be kinda funny seeing sasuke with a bunch of babies xd but its true that he doesn't really care about it all that much  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff