Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply Memorable Threads
SOULJAAA BOOOOYYY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 43

Jamaican_Beauty18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:29 pm
Violette PureHeart
Jamaican_Beauty18

w00000000w, strong words for such a black and tiny heart. ok hun listen. i hope ur not failing history. MUSIC in all started with Africans. yall woodnt have S*** w/o us neways so stfu. go reas ur history book. lame a**.
Where the hell are YOU learning your history from? And how is that even RELEVANT?

do u go to an all white school.just asking  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:29 pm
Shinigma
Rap=turns brains to mush

If i may say, My brain is just fine and in tact ^_^  

xxXDefaultXxx

Faos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:30 pm
Shadows of Solitude
Shinigma
Rap=turns brains to mush

If i may say, My brain is just fine and in tact ^_^

3nodding

Amazing Afro Girl
Jamaican_Beauty18

w00000000w, strong words for such a black and tiny heart. ok hun listen. i hope ur not failing history. MUSIC in all started with Africans. yall woodnt have S*** w/o us neways so stfu. go reas ur history book. lame a**.

OOOHH SHIIIT.
NO it didn't.
I'm in an HONORS WORLD HISORY class right now. MUSIC STARTED WAY BEFORE THE AFRICANS SHOW UP IN HISTORY. I hope you're not failing. I have a sold A in my class right now. I know what I'm talking about.
Seriously! I'm majoring in history. History and Music are my LIFE. And that is just complete bullshit!  

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

Jamaican_Beauty18

Amazing Afro Girl
Jamaican_Beauty18
Lucy Underoos
Jamaican_Beauty18
comfortably_dumb
Um, I do not have a problem with rap music at all, so long as it is decent. I like several rap and hip hop artists. You do not tell me to keep my mouth shut; I can state my opinion here just as much as you can state yours. This is my opinion. I am not hating on rap, just the song.

Do not be disrespectful.
WTF? u kno wat ur kinda right. u can state ur opinion but ur just gunna end up gettin shot one day cuz u sayin stuff like that. im trying to protect u hun.and i have the right to be just as disrespectful as anyone else. ur being kinda ignorant...
She's not being disrespectful and she can ban you . No one was disrespectful and I doubt she'd get shot for saying she hates rap because if rap artist killed everyone who said they hated it more than half of the population would be dead.

do i look like i care...Ban me...do it!! at least i wont be lookin at her ignorant face again...hehe!

mmmmmmmm...not really
If you "don't care", then WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING?
Obviously you do care because you continue to post over and over again.
And Comfy is NO WHERE near ignorant! She's the nicest person I know here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:31 pm
Jamaican_Beauty18
ur unintelligenter 3nodding lmao

We keep things on the same page in this guild. If it's more than two or three pages back don't go and quote it.. rolleyes

Faos

xxXDefaultXxx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:31 pm
Jamaican_Beauty18
Violette PureHeart
Jamaican_Beauty18

Where the hell are YOU learning your history from? And how is that even RELEVANT?

There s no ALL white school anymore rofl

seems someone hasn't studied enough  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:32 pm
Violette PureHeart
Amazing Afro Girl
Jamaican_Beauty18

OOOHH SHIIIT.
NO it didn't.
I'm in an HONORS WORLD HISORY class right now. MUSIC STARTED WAY BEFORE THE AFRICANS SHOW UP IN HISTORY. I hope you're not failing. I have a sold A in my class right now. I know what I'm talking about.
Seriously! I'm majoring in history. History and Music are my LIFE. And that is just complete bullshit!
w00000000w im in AP world history, and do yall go to an all-white school or somin-guess so...  

Jamaican_Beauty18

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:32 pm
Jamaican_Beauty18
Violette PureHeart
Jamaican_Beauty18

No actually I don't. I am at a very mixed college. And again, that has nothing to do with the history of music. Are you gonna tell me that my professors are telling me lies and turning me into a racist clone? Because if that is the case, you are far from correct.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:33 pm
Shadows of Solitude
Jamaican_Beauty18
Violette PureHeart
Jamaican_Beauty18

There s no ALL white school anymore rofl

seems someone hasn't studied enough

hun...hehehe...srry, um yea there is they not labeled as "segregated" but there are, trust me.  

Jamaican_Beauty18

Amazing Afro Girl
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Jamaican_Beauty18
Amazing Afro Girl
Jamaican_Beauty18
Lucy Underoos
Jamaican_Beauty18
comfortably_dumb
Um, I do not have a problem with rap music at all, so long as it is decent. I like several rap and hip hop artists. You do not tell me to keep my mouth shut; I can state my opinion here just as much as you can state yours. This is my opinion. I am not hating on rap, just the song.

Do not be disrespectful.
WTF? u kno wat ur kinda right. u can state ur opinion but ur just gunna end up gettin shot one day cuz u sayin stuff like that. im trying to protect u hun.and i have the right to be just as disrespectful as anyone else. ur being kinda ignorant...
She's not being disrespectful and she can ban you . No one was disrespectful and I doubt she'd get shot for saying she hates rap because if rap artist killed everyone who said they hated it more than half of the population would be dead.

do i look like i care...Ban me...do it!! at least i wont be lookin at her ignorant face again...hehe!

If you "don't care", then WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING?
Obviously you do care because you continue to post over and over again.
And Comfy is NO WHERE near ignorant! She's the nicest person I know here!
mmmmmmmm...not really

She can have her opinions. Let her be.
Just because she doesn't like the song and decided to express that, it doesn't mean you can bash her for it and call her Ignorant, a Hypocrite, etc.
You obviously haven't been a part of this guild as long as I have. So don't make false judgments on a person you haven't talked to as much as I have.  
Violette PureHeart
Amazing Afro Girl
Jamaican_Beauty18

OOOHH SHIIIT.
NO it didn't.

Yeah that's like saying white people invented religion. Every continent developed their own form of music, dating back to the prehistoric & ice ages where humans were practically still dumb apes..

Faos

Jamaican_Beauty18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:34 pm
Violette PureHeart
Jamaican_Beauty18
Violette PureHeart
Jamaican_Beauty18

No actually I don't. I am at a very mixed college. And again, that has nothing to do with the history of music. Are you gonna tell me that my professors are telling me lies and turning me into a racist clone? Because if that is the case, you are far from correct.
so....are u admitting that ur a racist?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:34 pm
Jamaican_Beauty18
Violette PureHeart
Amazing Afro Girl
Jamaican_Beauty18

OOOHH SHIIIT.
NO it didn't.
w00000000w im in AP world history, and do yall go to an all-white school or somin-guess so...

There are no all white schools any more. There are plenty people of color in my school, for the place I live in, there aren't many, but they do exist and I attend school with them. I'm friends with a few.  

Amazing Afro Girl
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200

thebeautyofpain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:35 pm
Jamaican_Beauty18
Violette PureHeart
Amazing Afro Girl
Jamaican_Beauty18

OOOHH SHIIIT.
NO it didn't.

For future reference, music started in churches, at least this is where modern history recognizes music. Eventually these choirs inspired the European gypsies to begin adding instrumentation other than the organ.
African-Americans are responsible for jazz, rag, and swing which eventually lead to a combination of today's modern music.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff