Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:19 pm
[[OOC: Wait, are we starting all anew, or picking up where we left off? Cause I don't like my old characters. xD ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:34 pm
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image Arya gasped when the wall came crashing down. She pressed herself into a corner and looked at the familiar yet unfamiliar soul. He was trying to get her to come with him. She wouldn't go. "No. I refuse to be part of your plans and I refuse to be your punching bag!" She said it in a normal toned voice, but it was like yelling to her.

Arya tried to phase through the wall behind her, but she as running out of energy. She couldn't do more than phase her hand through. She had to hope this person would keep trying to convince her long enough for her to regain some of her energy to phase through the wall.

(Oh Baka, btw, if you forgot, Arya is blind. She can only see the souls of people)
((We are starting where we left off))  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta
[[OOC: Wait, are we starting all anew, or picking up where we left off? Cause I don't like my old characters. xD ]]

(If you want to make new characters, we can just phase out your old ones. )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:41 am
((I dunno whether to have Masika fight Colossus with the others or go after David...whoops...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:42 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Khan smirked as he drilled a kick that would have shattered the bones of a normal person like glass squarely into Colossus' chest, leaving a large dent as the cybernetic body skidded backwards. He leaned to the side as a blast of crimson energy from a newly revealed laser cannon shot past him, striking the Colossus construct in the abdomen hard and scorching a trail up the android's body and side of its face. "Fool... you will have to do better than that," he snarled as he twisted, hurling one of the 'Soul Spears' that he was able to summon at the Bullseye construct that slid from the shadows, hitting it just above the pelvis before he stalked forward and stomped its head into fragments of twisted metal and crackling electricity.
User Image
A growling roar echoed as a clawed hand drove through the concrete wall to Arya's right before the wall imploded into a blast of dust with a low humming sound. What came through was a muscular young man whose body looked burned, yet veined with some sort of silvery metal at the same time. The metal in question was a nanite mixture of Adamantium and Vibranium, which he had limited control over in manipulation of it. As it was, his hand and forearms looked more like the clawed hands of a dragon or something similar with curving claws a third of an inch long. His eyes were a deep golden amber that seemed to glow in the dim light and his black hair had streaks of caramel and silver in it. "I don't care what you do, specter girl, but I'm getting the hell out of here," he growled. He was a clone created from Wolverine's DNA and as a result had his healing factor, though the mental conditioning hadn't taken well and he had been slated for disposal in a day or two. He also had Gambit's talent for kinetic manipulation, though it only manifested as concussive shockwaves from his strikes that tended to shatter/vaporize whatever he hit with his fists or feet. His bones had been infused with Adamantium as well.

OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.
Beneath cloak -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Um Ryu, both cyclops and havok are already dead.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:30 pm
Untouchable_Sanity

Fixed it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:03 am
[[Tomorrow I'm going on a trip until Saturday, I don't think it's a good idea to join yet until that ends. ]]  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

"s**t, that's not not fair at all. Who said you could have a force field?" Zeda snapped impatiently, still clutched in colossus's fist. Then she turned her snarl at Chaos while she used her clawed hands to pry the fingers off her mid section.

"And you! Who said you could just go and destroy it all willy nilly. I was having fu-," she stopped mid sentence, her tongue tasting the air and her body going very still. Eyes narrowing, she looked down at the crushed head of their adversary. Instinct was telling her that something was very wrong.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"Get away from it!" Sam yelled. She had watched the movements of Overkill, reading more from his body language than any words he may have uttered, which weren't much at all. He knew that something was going to happen, something bad. Then it became clear in one cold sweat causing rush. She knew contingency plan when she saw it. With a quick swipe, she scooped up the bunnies, apologizing for the rough treatment as she continued to dash. Towards Masika.

"Come on! If that was their last ditch effort, what do you think comes next? These guys aren't exactly ones for leaving evidence lying around," she explained quickly.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm
[[OOC: Ok guys, who do I send my new profile to?]]  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

Overkill stopped for a second, and sighed. His head slunk for a second. He shook it for just a moment, then lashed out like a leaping cobra. He grabbed Arya's free hand and pulled her out of the wall. "Idiot, I'm trying to save you! I'm with the X-men, your friends! Your three annoying little bunnies, Masika and Sam, we've all come to take you home, now please, we need to leave!"
Collosus stumbled backwards, it's dented chest revealing a glowing orange power source. It began to flicker violently, as Collosus mechanical body formed around it. The poor devil had been converted into a perverted bomb set to explode any second.

--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:11 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta
[[OOC: Ok guys, who do I send my new profile to?]]

((The Rp's owner and creator, moi.))  

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:20 pm
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image Arya yelped when David grabbed her hand, relaxing only when he said that her friends were waiting for her. She held onto his hand tightly, her legs giving out as she fell to her knees. "Your David aren't you?" She asked as she looked at his soul more closely. That was what was familiar about him. He had changed from the last time she had seen him, his soul rather. Then again everyone had changed over the past year.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:26 pm
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

He stopped for a second. "... I go by Overkill now." He said. "I'm with you nonetheless. Now we need to hurry. The entire complex is rigged to blow, and I'd hate to see what kind of explosives these maniacs came up with." He said as he lifted her and began to bound from the laboratory.
--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:40 pm
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image Arya held on to Overkill as he ran, she stared at his soul intently. "So much blood. There is so much blood shed in your soul. You not the David I once knew. What have you gone through to make you this way?" She asked. She remembered his being gentle, yet fierce. She hoped her questions wasn't thought of as rude, but she wanted to know what changed him.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff