Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:51 pm
With a groan and a gasp spike woke up,nearly falling out of bed, and ran for yuki's room to find his shirt and his drawing book and pen before quickly scribbling down what he saw in pictures and words.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:17 pm
yuki heard stomping and she hurried to the front room to find sai " watch your noise, spike needs sleep " yuki said in a angery whisper.

" but i- it wasnt me " sai said nervously looking at yuki.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:46 pm
Mumbling softly to himself and madly writing and drawing in his book spike walks back to his room. "One is many...."He says louder then most of his other mumbles.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:27 pm
yuki let go of sai's arm and looked upstairs, she heard someone say something. it was probably spike, he must have woken up. she hurried up to his room peeking in, she could see him concentrating hard at his sketchpad " you... okay? " yuki said a little worried.

sai got close to the stairs to evesdrop on their conversation  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:18 pm
Spike nods silently and keeps drawing and writing. "I was...there again....i saw so much yuki...names,dates,addresses and much more,i know things i shouldn't...." He suddenly stops and looks up at her with a mix of fear and awe in his eyes. "I need to find them....get more information...kill them if i have to...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:33 pm
" what? who? " yuki was so confused and the look in his eyes startled her even more, she headed over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:47 pm
"Those who made me this way! Who took me from my family!" In the sketchpad are over two pages worth of names and addresses. "I-i...i need to find them...make them pay..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:57 am
" spike your scaring me... " yuki sat down next to him and looked over at his sketch pad " just... just calm down and i promise we will go out and look for the address... soon... "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:34 pm
Spikes mouth hung open for a little before he said anything. "I-i...i don't know if soon is soon enough yuki....they treated me like a weapon and a lab rat then once i lived out my purpose they tossed my to that shop and locked me up for sale for years....I've never had any answers as to why i was made or any memory as to what I've done........"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:08 am
yuki sighed she really didnt want to argue with him, this seemed very important to him. " just give me a second to do something with sai... we cant just leave her here free to roam... then i geuss.. we can look for the address "

sai huffed at the untrustworthy remark  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:15 am
"No,let her come with us....after all she's earned her freedom and I am a vampire killing biotic that is in a foul mood so I expect no difficulties from her.....Got that Sai?" Spike says that last part a little louder and while looking at his door so Sai know he knows shes there fallowed by a little chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:40 am
sai jumped and ducked down more, she could feel her face get warm with embarassment.

yuki glance at the door then looked back at spike " ... alright " she stood up and headed over to the door " get ready then " and with that she walked out and went to her room closing the door behind her  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:43 pm
Spike sighed and nodded started getting ready the best he could before speaking outloud for Sai to hear him again. "sai get in here!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:52 am
sai stood back up and walked up to spikes room, she peeked in and held onto the door frame " yeah? " she said curiously

yuki changed into some formal looking clothes, but not too formal she wanted to look harmless. she finished getting ready and noticed a old bottle on her dresser.... oh that.... she hadn't taken some of those in forever. she never needed it. she made sure that she her atmosphere was peaceful so she didn't have to take them. it could get intense tonight... better take at least one just in case.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:19 pm
Spike smiled and grabbed a back pack he found in his closet and stuffed some extra clothes inside along with some bandages and a rope. "Yuki doesn't seem to trust you at all and I'm taking a risk in trusting that you'll behave....Do not disappoint me..." The last part sounded a tiny bit threatening but he quickly look at her and smiled again. "Alright?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff