Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:18 pm
"Well...I've been thinking...about what they said. And...maybe they're right. I mean...what if my child turns out to be a monster?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:47 pm
"Oh now dont think that, it will learn and grow like all little kids. I mean we will all make sure that it will learn and we will protect it from those vampires and protect the humans from your baby. So if you dont mind my asking, is it a girl or boy?" Some of the humans in the restaurant looked at Samantha when she talked about 'protecting the humans from your baby'.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:30 pm
"It's....a girl," Katie said with a smile, "What would be a good name for it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:46 pm
"Hmmmm..... How about Destiny? It's pretty and i like it. What do you think?" Samantha smiled herself as she thought of other names for the baby.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:37 pm
Hunter stands across the street and smiles at samantha as he buys a newspaper, as hunter reads it he looks at a vary beautiful and sexy looking young women that walks up and hugs him, Hunter huges back and twirlles her around with a big smile on his face and says, "i missed you" (you just have to make out the words)

((looks like hunter found some one and hes right out side your window lol, this is what she looks like))

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:16 am
Samantha looks at Hunter with another women and she dropped the phone. It hit the table and She growled loudly. "What is he doing!?" She spat through her teeth as she glared at Hunter.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Domina_Daemon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:08 am
[quote="Cool Kuro taiyou
Character name:
spicies: hybrid (half vamp, half werewolf)
Bio: Was violently changed by boyfriend that went insane from being a hybrid. Lived with a crowd of outcasts in a harsh city before running away and found myself with John Santan and the family.
Appearance:User Image
Side: for John Santan.
Other: Can change into a black panther. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:38 am
Hunter was still hugging her and holding her off the ground, the girl says,"i missed you to" and kissed his cheek  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:08 pm
((hi))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:49 am
((so bored nothing for my character to do...agh crying crying crying ))  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:34 am
((sry been at a family reunion))

"Oh I like-" Katie heard the phone drop, "Sam? What's going on? What are you talking about?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:16 pm
((Its ok))

Samantha growled angerly as she glared at Hunter, her eyes changing into a deep red color. "He is going to get it. He is going to so get." Her hand came down on the phone as she spoke and it was destroied.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:53 pm
"What? Who? Sam are you there?" Katie moaned and got up to go find her sister.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:41 pm
Hunter set the girl down and she kissed him on the cheek again, hunter smiles and says, "were have you been, i havnt seen you in years" The girl smiles,"i tried to find you but becuse of the war with jhon santan i was busy"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:34 pm
Samantha growls again not even caring who's looking at her. She put some money down on the table and walked the door. She glared at Hunter then turned away from him and walked down the side walk towards the woods. "Damn him, damn him to hell....." She muttered under her breath.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff