Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkkey12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:22 pm
a few minutes later dark and naye arrived at the main office"here it is,i'll wait out here while u get your shedule"dark said leaning against the wall next to the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:33 pm
Naye stared at Dark and slightly blushed,"okay then, ill be back in a few," she said as she entered the main office and look at the old lady at the desk. Naye frowned be back in a few, yeah right, not with this dinosaur here. she thought as she walked toward the old lady.  

candinaye

darkkey12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:38 pm
while waiting for naye dark pulls out a book from his jacket and begins to read"ah, i love mystries"he said as he was reading.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:44 pm
After 20 minutes Naye got her schedule and got out of the office. She then spotted Dark reading a book. She got an idea and smile. Naye blew a small gust of wind at Dark's book making the pages flip.She then laughed very hard. Then she said, " im sorry i just couldnt resist the temptation."  

candinaye

darkkey12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:50 pm
candinaye
After 20 minutes Naye got her schedule and got out of the office. She then spotted Dark reading a book. She got an idea and smile. Naye blew a small gust of wind at Dark's book making the pages flip.She then laughed very hard. Then she said, " im sorry i just couldnt resist the temptation."

"it's cool i've played my fair share of pranks as well,although i am kind of ticked because now i have to find my place"dark said"so what's your first class"he said attempting to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:02 pm
(sorry but i need to go i'll probably be on tommarow at about 3 or 4 o'clock
so see ya later and have a good rest of the day)  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:02 pm
"Hmm.." she said looking at her schedule,"its says Water and Air Techniques in Room 342..You know where that is?"
How the hell did i get in a Water class if i control Ice? she thought annoyed..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:03 pm
(lol, no worries duude.. it was fun rping with u xD)  

candinaye

darkkey12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:53 pm
"it should be in the northern upstairs hallway, i'll take you there" dark said reaching his hand out to her.

(back in black cool )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:24 pm
Naye tilted her head to the side looking at his hand. She felt excited and embarras at the same time. she smiled as she took his hand." thank you very mych, sir" naye said mockingly. They started walking towards her new class.

(back in white wink )  

candinaye

darkkey12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:41 pm
"water and wind techniques,here it is"dark said pointing at the door  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:44 pm
Naye smiled "Thanks! So what class do you have right now?"  

candinaye

darkkey12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:51 pm
"i have basic light magic it's a little ways away from here"dark said waving his left hand to signify that it was in that general direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:58 pm
Naye looked at the direction Dark pointed "Hmm, well its not that far from here, thats good" She looked at dar and chuckled "Ok then, so i guess ill see you later?"  

candinaye

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games