Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:51 pm
((I'm so so so so sorry guys. I've been so busy with school and life and a lot of stuff. I was sick for a while after the holidays too. I'll be back on very soon!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:33 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

The sheet of metal, as it flew through the air and knocked Overkill to the ground, also managed to clip Sam, who was closest to him. Moving with the force of the blow, she spun around to keep her balance, one hand raised to hold the shoulder it grazed. However, when she let her hand fall to her side again, there was no wound to be seen, not even a tare in her outfit when the jagged edge should have shredded it to bits.

When she looked out to see who had thrown the projectile, she couldn't help but whistle in awe. Colossus was by nature, colossal.

"Wow, they just keep getting bigger and bigger don't they?" she murmured to herself. She registered that Masika was upset at the appearance of this new robot, so it was easy to figure out that this guy was one of the good ones too, at one time. It seemed like a cruel twisted joke that they be here now, fighting the ghosts of their mentors and brothers to save more of the same.

Then Chaos, for he looked nothing like Vincent at the moment, hurled his spears at the metal copycat and she knew it was time to stop admiring the view and take action.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

"Trouble? Ha!" Zeda laughed at Overkill as Colossus stepped into the fray. "Just another robot to be dismantled."

It was impressive, she had to admit, but that only made her more excited. She timed her fist strike when the spears hit its back. With her body sealed behind an impenetrable shield of black scales, she rushed in and used her momentum to leap onto his shoulders where she used her claws to dig in wherever they could find purchase. She immediately used her saliva to start melting away his outer exterior, spitting it all over his head and shoulders.

Then, with a wicked smile on her manic face, Zeda clicked her tongue. From between the tines in her tongue, a spark ignited the sizzling corrosive saliva. Like lighting a fuze, she had just enough time to let go before all that gooeyness took to flame rather explosively.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:26 pm
So I was wondering if anyone was still interested in this rp? Now that school is over I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands and I would LOVE to get this rp going again!!!!!

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:09 am
Untouchable_Sanity

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Abso-freaking-lutely, lass.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:57 pm
Untouchable_Sanity
So I was wondering if anyone was still interested in this rp? Now that school is over I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands and I would LOVE to get this rp going again!!!!!

]

Yea why not. Lol I have some interesting abilities thought up since the summer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:41 pm
Hello everybody, yes indeed it is I. I bet you all thought I'd died or something! No, this is not the case, though this term has been hell. Still, summer is finally upon us and I love the idea of continuing the RP.

Untouchable_Sanity

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:08 pm
Cool, almost everyone has replied. So now we just need to figure out whether we want to continue where we left off or time skip. Baka, what would you suggest?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:23 pm
I'd say just pick up where we left off at this point.

Untouchable_Sanity

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:54 pm
baka-slash-chibi13
I'd say just pick up where we left off at this point.

((If that's where we're starting up again, I was waiting for you.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:05 am
((I'm gonna do a little bit to have some fun, not trying to god-mod promise))

User Image The energy spears that Chaos threw began angling down as then flew, hitting the ground just inches from Colossus' feet, causing the robot to be blown back. Sumina watched battle from the back of the pack, enjoying seeing the others try so hard to get back the ghost girl.

With Zeda's attack, Colossus groaned as she started to rip at his metallic body. He grabbed the girl as she jumped off of him. She was a fly that need to be swatted to him. The corrosive saliva on Colossus' head seemed to float off him, and when the saliva ignited, a barely visible force field around Colossus' head was formed. Only those close enough would be able to see it. Only Zeda to be correct.

baka-slash-chibi13

User Image Arya was string back up by the wires, shivering as the scientists began evacuating the research building. The had been give the order to abandon the project. They had sent out their last resort, their back-up plan. She heard the door open and the soul of the head scientist walked into the room. "Time to go, girl." He said and started to take the wires off of her. She still had the collar that restricted her powers on, so she couldn't call out to the souls for help. When all the wires were released, the head scientist grabbed her arm, but Arya elbowed him. She turned slightly and used the momentum of him coming at her to throw him into the wall. She ran after that. She didn't know the layout of the building, so she just took turns as she found them. The other scientists were busy collecting the machines and all the data they had recovered, they hadn't seen her leave. She just hoped she could find her way out before someone from Weapon X did and before she collapsed.

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:19 am
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

Overkill was bizarrely uninterested in the giant metal man. Overkill sniffed the air. The smell of Arya... mixed with synthetic fibers... the dolls. Overkills next action became clear, and with the aid of his powers of detection, it wasn't hard to find Arya's dolls huddled away from combat. "Hold still." He said, grabbing the closest and taking a long sniff. "... Got the scent." He said before turning tail and running the opposite direction. Collosus wasn't just their last resort. It was their final solution. And if he failed, Weapon X wanted to be certain that whoever caused the failure would be quite dead. If they wanted to get out of there before the metal man detonated, Overkill was going to have to find Arya fast.
--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:43 am
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image Arya continued to run until she came to a dead end. She didn't hear anyone following her, but she still needed to get away. The collar stopped her from using her powers, but if she could get it off, it wouldn't stop her any longer. She grabbed a jagged rock and started to hit the collar. She bloodied her hands and her neck in the process, but she got the collar off. She began a spectral walk, AKA turning into a ghost, just as the head scientist turned the corner, cursing at her and running to grab her.

Arya phased through the way and came out the other side to find an empty hall way. She solidified herself and fell to the ground. They hadn't exactly keep her well feed, but they kept her alive and gave her enough food to use her powers. She didn't have the energy to keep going for much longer, and the fact that she was bleeding didn't help. She held her neck to slow the bleeding and leaned against the wall opposite of where she had come from. If she needed to she could just phase through that wall to get away from who ever might come to chase her.

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:50 am
baka-slash-chibi13
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

Overkill entered the facility, but halted halfway down the second hall. The scent had disappeared for half a second, and reappeared... "...she's moving..." He muttered to himself as he adjusted his course. He was moving fast, almost as fast as his max speed was before he left. But this was nothing new. Overkill was faster than Grizzly ever was. Overkill screeched to a halt when he finally entered the same hallway as Arya. "There you are. You need to come with me." He said, not realizing Arya had never seen him wearing his Overkill outfit.
--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:16 am
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image Arya looked up when someone entered the hall way. She got up slowly and gasped when she found someone in front of her. Her eyes widened as she looked at the soul in front of her. A souls center resided where a person's heart was and this person was much taller than Arya. The soul seemed familiar, but so unfamiliar at the same time. She phased through the wall behind her and wound up in a room without a door, or at least a well hidden one. She solidified herself and moved along the wall, feeling for a door or window. Any way to get out. She didn't feel any living souls near her, but that didn't mean that she was home free.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:25 am
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

There wasn't much Overkill could do to stop her from phasing through the wall. But that didn't mean he couldn't follow. His first instinct was to use an explosive, but that would almost certainly injure her further. So he had to go with a more Juggernaut solution. In other words, he was pushing through. Overkill put both his hands on the wall and began to push. At first it seemed like nothing was happening, but then the sound of moaning metal began to echo though to compound as the wall began to give. Then, with a grunt of exertion, Overkill pushed straight though the wall and into a room that had no light in it. "Arya! You need to come with me now! We don't have much time, I don't know how long the others can hold off Collosus!" He yelled into the darkness. Sure he could have just found her from her scent again, but he needed her to trust him, and tracking her down like prey wouldn't help that.
--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff