Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:53 pm
" mortal? so your immortal or something? " she said disregarding the last comment.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:56 pm
He shook his head no. "No it's just...most people don't remember their mortality unless somethings wrong...you wouldn't understand."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:04 pm
she sighed " i geuss not... " sai avoided any further eye contact and sort of 'backed off ' " well i'll let you go now if you want "  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:09 pm
Spike looked away too and put a hand on her shoulder again to try and reassure her in some way. "look...i'm fine its just something minor that happens all the time so it's okay..." It was a large lie. nothing like this had ever happened to him before and had no idea if it would happen again but he didnt want someone to be concerned about him.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:23 pm
she nodded " i understand " before he could say anything else she walked off. sai headed into unknown grounds of the house- well to her atleast, she didn't happen to turn on any lights along the way because her nocturnal vision was kicking in.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:25 pm
Spike just watched her leave and headed for his room as Yuki had suggested hoping his dreams would be safe and calm though he highly doubted it concidering what was happening.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:37 pm
sai continued down the her path that somewhere along the way had turned into a hallway, she stopped for a second and perked her ears some. she heard something... odd, it was coming from the right of her and she pushed gently on the door next to her letting it swing casually open.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 pm
Laying down on his bed spike tried to slowly drift off to sleep and forget about all his worries. "It's strange...i would've thought living with two vampires would be more dangerous to my health...."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:25 pm
yuki put the file back and spun around in her chair " hm... " ' what to do, what to do... ' she thought looking out one of the larger windows in the library. she walked over to the window unlocking it and letting the windows swing open like a saloon door, yuki leaned on the window seal and let the cold air creep into the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:49 am
After a few minutes spike finally eased himself into sleep and for the moment had a nice clear and relaxed state of mind with a small smile on his face.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:38 pm
sai felt a cold hand grasp her arm firmly and the other cup over her mouth, she struggled slightly but felt frozen to the bone.
" what are you doing here? " the voice said in a stern voice, it sounded feminine too...
the hand uncovered her mouth and she gasped slightly " i just- was looking around... "
" this area back here is off limits to everyone. now go. " yuki let go of sai and glared down at her " your not my responsibility but you are in my home, now get going "
sai moved slowly " you seem so distant now... " she mumbled before fastening her pace and leaveing yuki behind.
yuki watched her leave then closed the door sai had opened.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:54 am
Suddenly in the middle of his dreams spike felt himself go somewhere,his body didn't move but....something felt different.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:12 am
sai walked out into the main room. she thought about what she had partially seen, what was with that room? it looked sort of childish. it creeped her out, she decided to put it out of her head for now.

yuki hurried back to her study to make sure nothing had gotten in through the open window.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:23 am
Soon spikes heart beat started to increase as it had before when he had the horrible nightmares while in his mind he finds himself in the strange and bright place he was at before.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:16 pm
yuki closed the windows and sighed, things have gotten so less lively ever since everyone left... well almost everyone. she would usually be out with the other vampires in the area to hunt around this time, yuki was sort of hungry now that she thought of it.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff