Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:20 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"right.. " konren said with a small smile as arhi began to nudged him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:22 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Gaia nods to Ares smiling she approaches the young vampire and leaning down she restes his head into her lap gently stroking his hair and she began to bring strength back into his body healing him and giving him energy,"It is time for you to rise.. Zero.. the fight is over..", she told him in a soothing voice.

Eri watched Ares approach moving out of hte way she allowed him to heal Leo and then leave, she looked up at Leo who seemed to be feeling alot better and she nods,"Thanks Leo... for always be there for me..", she thought she seen him smile as he walked away as she races over to her mother and Zero,"Are you alright my love?", she asks taking his hands.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:28 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora tried to figure out why going back to her dorm was a bad thing as Derrick was putting her back down,"My dorm.. someone at my dorm... wait..", she felt rather dizzy and clinging to him she looked at him oddly in the eyes until realization hit her and she panicked,"Daddy!! DERRICK DADDY!!", she said rather horrified as she heard a rather annoyed male voice behind her.

Andrew had given up on trying to get a direct answer from Su she seemed to be covering up something and as he was making his way back outside he seen his child being carried by some boy. Interesting enough he found himself rather angry and he wasn't sure why perhaps he felt she should have told him if she met a boy but what infuriated him more was when he approached he got the scent of wet dog coming off in waves off the lad and he was rather pissed to find his daughter asociating herself with a werewolf,"Callidora!", he said rather sharply seeing her turn terrifed,"Who and what is that", he demands pointing at Derrick with a cold expression.

Callidora found herself not sure what to say feeling herself go weak at the knees she was terrified of telling her father about derrick more for Derrick's safety than anything and now she was confronted by it,"Daddy.. this is Derrick... he is my..", she stopped dropping her gaze she didnt even know if they were dating what could she call Derrick...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:32 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri yawned and stretched,"Right so are you hungry or something I bet you been to worried about this mess you probably didn't eat either besides I need to go make sure Maeve is okay.. Last time I left her it was with that frost boy", she smirked,"Those two are rather amusing Konren", she sits up, turning to him,"Coming?", she asks turning to walk away.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:04 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zero's eyes open and he looks up at the faces of Eri and Gaia and he smiles a little."You know I realllllly don't want to do that again."He says with a little laugh before slowly sitting up and he kisses Eri's hand softly and bows softly to Gaia."Thank you lady gaia,I am sorry but with what happened with Alke I really didn't want any more blood shed,and I wound up on my a** for that."He says with a chuckle,before taking both of them by the hand and helping them up."And I didn't want to show Ares or Leo my powers at lest not yet."He says pulling Eri to him softly."I am just glad you are ok."He says warmly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:11 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Eri took ahold of Zero and gave him a big hug,"I'm just glad your okay and I dont care if you have to use your powers to protect us anymore..", she said sighing,"I didn't realize how many people were after us and I rather you protect us with that power than die not using it", she told him seriously,"Just promise you wont use it to kill anyone that I really care about", she asked. Holding out her hand to him hoping he would keep the promise.

Gaia rose leaving the two,"You two are most blessed and I hope to see you both again real soon", she smiled as her human body began to fade into pink butterflies and fly off into the sky,"I'm always with you both..",her voice echoed away as she dissolved back into the earth in which she was.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:27 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zero takes her hand and gently puts it to his lips and closed his eyes for a moment."I never wish to kill so this promise I shill keep."He whispers softly before kissing her hand with a smile."We protect each other my love."He says before planting a kiss on her lips.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:00 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

Derrick immediately set off by Andrew's manners towards him raised a brow before brarking upwards to cals father " the names derrick!" He huffed gruffly... Derrick than Paused slightly as cal stuggled to put a name on there relationship , derrick gave her a small nod with only but a trace of a smile before turning back to Andrew with a sneer upon his lips.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:03 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Su laid in her chair completely Motionless as if something had completely all but forgotten she was a character in this Rp at all...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:14 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Vernon' gave a sigh of boredom before lifting up his ear slightly to hear Andrew raise his voice slightly just outside "hmm.. let's go where the action Is! shall we my little voodoo doll?" Vernon said to Su with a wink

"Yes let's" said su quietly before leaping upward to laid upon her father's shoulders.

With a small grin and a wave to his wife Vernon began to gallop towards The exit a giggling su upon his shoulders.

Vernon swiftly made his entrance behind Andrew with a comical horse sound before stopping abruptly to sniff the air "who's the mutt? Drew" Vernon asked with an amused look upon his face.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:21 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

Konren slowly place a hand upon his stomach before riseing his head upward at ahri's beckoning call "um yeah! Sorry" he said with a chuckled hopping up to his feet to fallow shortly behind ahri.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:08 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Eri smiled as Zero kissed her and she helped him up,"Come on lets get you some rest... Isn't your parents here today?", she asked curiously,"I would very much like to meet your mother as well", she stated playfully poking him with her finger and grinning.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:32 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Andrew began to tap his foot impatiently as he waited for his daughter's answer glaring at Derrick's absurd remark and defiance he scoffed,"How cute the pup actually can speak..", he turned as his colleague skidded to a halt next to him asking who the mutt was,"I dont know thats what I'm trying to find out", he turned to Callidora demanding,"Well my dear who is he", he snapped.

Callidora turned as Derrick glared up at her father and barked his name and she had so much admiration and pride in him that when her father demanded once more who derrick was she puffed herself up head held high and both hands on her hips she told her father right smartly,"Derrick is my boyfriend daddy!".

Andrew was silent for a moment as his face did a measure of strange things before he burst into laughter, nearly rolling onto the ground,"Oh gosh..", he said crying as he hunched over barely able to contain himself,"My darling child that is the most funniest thing I've ever heard in my life aren't you so cute when your joking", he wiped his tears as he turned to see his daughter glaring at him with boiling rage,"Oh dear... of course you have to be joking", he said finding the joke fading away into something more serious,"You can't possibly think.. I'd ever let you date a filthy dog...".

That was the last straw Callidora would not tolerate anyone talking about Derrick like that not even her daddy and she stopped up and screamed in his face,"HOW DARE YOU!! DADDY!! DERRICK!!", she contained herself enough to breathe in deeply,"Is the love of my life!! and how could you make fun of someone so precious as him he is the sweetest, most cuddliest...", she began to go into one of her bliss speeches,"And he has such beautiful eyes... and he I like it when he sleep he will roll over onto his tummy and when he has a night mare its so precious watching him whimper..". Sparkled eyed and lost in her own world her

father actually had to take this serious,"Oh gosh this is disgusting", he covered his mouth shaking his head,"No no just...", he snapped his fingers,"Kel!!", he called for her body guard,"Take my daughter to her room,..", he shook his head,"It was cute as a joke darling but daddy wont have any of this".

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:53 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri smiled as Konren followed after her since his memory swipe their conversations have been rather quiet but she didn't mind so much,"What ventures have you been doing lately?", she asked as they were heading to the cafeteria hoping to catch him a bite to eat,"Been to any mischief lately other than sneaking to meet the crazy girl?", she asked.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:56 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

derrick stood rigged and stern only faulting his "tough guy act" slightly as cal called him out on his bazaar sleeping habits.

User Image

Vernon visibly enjoying the whole scene let out a long and low pitch chuckle as he slowly began to place su back to the ground "want me to show the boy the exit? while your guys take care of your little princess?" vernon said confidently begaing to crack his knuckles...  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff