Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:54 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Tempest knew she wouldn't be able to block Cyclops's blasts, so she dodged, flying straight up to avoid it. She sent another lightning bolt at him, but it was absorbed again. "Kinyesi," she muttered. What could she do against him if lightning didn't work? Would a tornado work? She had no idea, but it was an idea she was willing to try. Summoning up stronger winds, she created a cyclone and sent it at Cyclops. The cone of winds touched down mere inches from where the robotic doll stood.

((Translation: poop. It wouldn't translate crap or s**t.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:01 am
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

It did work against Cyclops to some extent. Slowly he lifted off the ground, a difficult feat considering he was comprised entirely of metal and was no doubt very heavy. But this Cyclops didn't just retain the power, he also retained the memories. With that in mind, the Cyclops knew that Storm couldn't maintain her powers if her mind was preoccupied with other things. Cylcopes remotely connected his mechanical brain to the Weapon X master computer, scanning through the data base for something he could use against her. While he did this, he sent out another optic blast, doing his best to target Tempest. Being inside a cyclone made this difficult, as the constant spinning allowed him to target her only for mere seconds at a time. The wave of optic energy spun around the cyclone, causing rampant destruction to the surrounding forest, and anyone unlucky enough to be hit.
David was preoccupied with Havok, who's new robotic body complimented the nature of his powers. And soon enough, Havoks attack found its mark, striking David across the chest. David let out a loud whoof as he was sent hurtling against a Oak, which was quickly shattered by a sudden burst of cylcopes optic energy. David was enshrouded in dust and smoke.

--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"Oh dear," Sam awed as the battle continued around her. Neither side seemed to take much notice of her after that, but it was alright. What she planned to do might only tip the scales, but the less they noticed the better. Especially when she saw David take his hits.

Taking four of her darts from seemingly thin air, she fanned their feathered tails lightly. Two she held in one hand, already glowing a shimmery gold with the energy she fed into them. The other two she kept purposefully empty. With a practiced flick of her wrist, she sent the two glowing darts to her friends.

Take these, she thought quickly through her borrowed telepathic link. They will amplify your power for a short time. Then with equal ease, she flicked the other two at the robotic Cyclops and Havok. They would have a decidedly opposite effect.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

Zeda leaped through the air, slamming her body into Havok. She was not worried about the plasmic blasts, her scaled armor was the best around. There wasn't even a scratch from the bullets she took earlier.

"Let's dance little prince," she cooed as she used her clawed hand to tear into his chest. As she spoke, her acidic spit flecked onto him, hissing as it burned quickly to the material beneath. Unlike a year ago, where the wound would fester and putrify after a few hours, now it was more akin to corrosive acid, burning through all forms of matter in seconds.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

(I keep imagining Zeda's spit to being like the blood of the Aliens from the movie of the same name. lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Feeling the effects of the dart Sam had thrown at her, Tempest upped the force of the whirlwind in which she had trapped Cyclops. Had he been a normal robot, the gale force winds' power would have ripped him apart.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:22 am
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

Havok let out a robotic scream as the acid chewed through his carapace. Havok lived up to his name, even as a mindless shell. As soon as the robot knew it would soon be deactivated, it sent out countless rings in a savage motion. The plasmic energy was sent out in all directions, slicing easily through trees, bashing into the walls of the final compound. Truly, he caused havoc before he finally deactivated.
Cyclopes would be the real victim of his brother. He felt his body begin to creak. The wind wouldn't outright tear him apart thanks to his durable new body, but as soon as four plasmic rings bashed into him, Cyclopes fell to pieces between the five forces.
Overkill pulled himself out of the wreckage and smoke. His shirt was made of a vibranium weave, which was actually pointless now that he was mostly adamantium. His mask and pants were likewise made. "Whew. That was easy."

--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:33 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Tempest got lucky with Havok's attack. She had managed to maneuver the whirlwind in which she'd trapped Cyclops into a position where he was directly between her and his brother, so when the rings hit Cyclops, they didn't hit her. "Let's go. They can't have been the only ones between us and Arya," she said, flying back into the complex. She sent a light breeze ahead of herself so she would be warned of the next robot/clone/doll before it attacked her.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:03 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent loped forward after Tempest, sending subtle pulses of energy that acted as sonar so he'd know when a threat was on its way. He had the feeling something was going to happen that nobody expected, though he recalled the last time that he'd had this feeling, the bus carrying the junior varsity football team and cheerleaders had been hit by a train when it had stalled on the train tracks. There had been no survivors.
User Image

OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.
Beneath cloak -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:14 pm
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

David looked at the gate, which had been ripped open by the rings. The smoke hadn't quite cleared, but David could smell something through the smoke. "Don't go in there yet." David cautioned. This was the first time David had ever felt fear based completely off of a scent. Whoever was in the smoke wasn't like the others. This was... "It's the back-up plan." The back-up plan... David had heard about it during his time there. It was the perfected robotic mutant. The only robot that could replace David should David turn out to be a failure. Perfected.
--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

David's warning came too late. Tempest and Vincent were already inside, but Tempest pulled back and hovered where she had stopped, hearing David's words on the winds. "What do you mean, 'back-up plan'?" she asked, sending her question back to him on the same winds she'd heard his warning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam sighed with relief when the robotic brothers went down. As the others pressed on, she lingered by their bodies, curious by their twist forms. It was a sad waste of life and she silently prayed their souls would find rest at last.

"Your battles' lost, rest now in peace
Shadows of fear or hatred to cease
Let your sacrifice resound in history
For all time, through infinite memory"

Sam spoke her words softly as she plucked the feathered darts from their forms, now glowing and glittering with gold. She spun them between her fingers, admiring the power that they held within as the fanned frills shimmered in the sunlight.

Then she trotted up to David, who had hung back at the gate. Her rosette hair bounced around her face as she did a flicking motion with her hands. The feathered darts disappeared at the turn of her wrist, like a magician's card trick. She gave her friend a half hidden smile before looking at the danger ahead.

"Long time no see," she said as she kept her attention on Masika and Vincent who had ventured ahead. "You've gotten taller."

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

Zeda, who had grown a little wiser since her time with Sabertooth, held back as well. She stood up straight, her tongue flicking out quickly and scenting the air. Her dark cinnamon eyes stilled as she took in the area, knowing that danger was near and relishing the moment when she could strike. Her ebony scaled skin glistened in the sunlight and her clawed hands flexed slowly.

"Back up plan or not, I have a feeling this one is going to be more fun," she hissed softly.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

Masika was answered by a large sheet of metal flying from the dust and smacking Overkill straight to the ground. David pushed the sheet off of him. "Someone just about as durable as I am... and maybe 20 times as strong?" David said as the towering Colossus walked through the dust. "We're in trouble..."
--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Tempest gasped. "Piotr. Oh no, not you, little brother." She had no idea why she said that. Perhaps more than just Ororo's powers had been passed on to her when she absorbed her aunt's spirit. It did make sense that some of Ororo's memories and emotions may have been passed on as well. "What have they done to you, Piotr?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:54 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

[User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent grunted as he felt his mental self shoved hard back into the shadows as Khan surged forward, clearly being able to tell when a strong opponent was around as his form shifted into the slightly less than eight foot tall form before he hurled two energy spears roughly nine feet long at the cybernetic mimic of Colossus from behind.
User Image

OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.
Beneath cloak -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:18 am
(Apologies! I'm in Canada right now and it's bizarrely difficult to find internet here. I'll be back home soon though, so I'll post soon!)  

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 pm
baka-slash-chibi13
(Apologies! I'm in Canada right now and it's bizarrely difficult to find internet here. I'll be back home soon though, so I'll post soon!)

(bazaar indeed. lol hope your travels are swift and safe, my friend. ^'^)  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff