Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:09 pm
he laughed ' deal but even if it does u stay away if i see you i will kill u no second chance katie will be the one to stop it not u" he said " thats your only warning" he said he turned to look at hunters fight " god! there really oging at it!" he says and walked to there fight he stopped nad watched  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:22 pm
The man just smiled and walked back into the builing, motioning for the other vampires to follow him. After they were gone Katie sunk to the ground on her knees, "Thank you guys," she said in a low voice.  

Katie Wildheart

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:15 pm
Hunter grabs wraths head with both hands then cracks his neck and lifts him over his shoulder, Hunter drops wraths body on a fence post and kills wrath

Hunter walked with a slight limp over to the others while saying something like, "i was always the better fighter" Hunter changes back to his human self then realizeing he had no clothes on, kinda clumsily put his armor back on  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:18 pm
Samantha hugged Katie. "You welcome. Now, are you ok Katie?" She asked worried and still a little on edge. Samantha looked over at hunter when he spoke, then turned away quickly. She was blushing madly, but hid it well by hugging Katie a little tighter.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:02 pm
(srry i was gone so long i wasnt able to get on)

chi walked around and started to clean things up but noticed blood leadning out the door, "oh sh!t" she growled and ran out the door rex was hanging by his back legs from the roof by a sliver string, his bowls were hanging inches from the floor, the sick think was that he was still breathing and wimpering softly in pain, "oh baby what have they done to you" she said softly trying not to cry as she took him down "momma will make it all better baby i promise" she said soflty and carefully put his bowls back in and bit a chunck out of her wrist, blood squirted all over the slice and in the dogs mouth "i hope this works baby" she said softly and sniffled as she started to cry softly.

(sick aint it lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:50 pm
"I'm...just a little shooken that's all. I can't believe they were going...to take...my child," she held Samantha tighter.  

Katie Wildheart

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:53 pm
Hunter laughed when he saw samanthas face then looked to katie, "they will never hurt you as long as we are here, Besides samantha would never stop hateing me if i did nothing" Hunter joked, "pluss i killed one of my evil brothers" Hunter walked up to her, "now lets get you out of here"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:38 am
Samantha looked at hunter with a 'not now' look and turned back to Katie. "It's ok no one will take your baby. We'll all be here for you. No one will touch the baby with out your permission. Promise" She smiled at Katie and kept her arms around Katie comforting her.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:07 pm
"Thanks," she got up and hugged Hunter and Kabal, "Now let's get outta here before anything else happens."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:31 pm
Samantha let go of Katie when she got up, got up herself. She looked at Hunter and giggled lightly. "Hunter, you really need to get some decent clothes on." Samantha smiled at him and stood next to Katie.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:25 pm
Hunter smiled, "well mabey if you wernt looking all the time no body would notice, besides i have an extra set of clothes at your house"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:27 pm
"Too far," Katie said and started to walk off.  

Katie Wildheart

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:03 am
hunter-the wanderer
Hunter smiled, "well mabey if you wernt looking all the time no body would notice, besides i have an extra set of clothes at your house"

Samantha blushed. "I am not looking, i'm just stating the ovibious." She turned away and walked toward the city. "I'm going out for a little, i'm kinda bored. I'll be back in a while." She walked quickly away from the group and over to a restuarant.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:18 pm
Hunter smiles, "you cant hide your blush forever" Hunter changes back into a bear, "well it may be aquard but at least now i dont have to worry about clothes for now"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:59 am
Samantha walked into the restaruant and was seated near a window. She spoke to hunter through his mind; Hey why dont you go to katies house get your clothes then come have some lunch with me. She smiled as she looked out the window towards Hunter.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff