Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

-Eri-

Eri was so relieved when Leo showed up that she clung to Zero but when the spear came through she found herself screaming in fear for his life, it seemed it got him pretty bad,"Zero no..", she whispered holding onto him she began to cry,"Please...", she begged holding out her hand,"Drink my blood it will heal you I promise..", as she leaned down to give him a kiss as well since her salvia had healing properties.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:46 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

"I gave no such orders", he thundered pointing his spear at the man,"You dare to take orders other than my own?", he walks over to hover over him in a threatening way,"What dishonor.. what mutiny..", he drew his sword and commanded,"Now tell me why I shouldn't take your life..", he leaned down growling,"Well...", he demands.
Leo on the other hand was out cold and by this time gaia had returned she was looking rather upset,"Ares do not kill the boy... Dark magic is in the works of his mind", she told him approaching looking down she asked,"Perhaps the real tempests will make her appearance if not I understand..".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:00 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zero pulls the spear form his shoulder and throws it to the ground before taking her hand and softly biting into it and right away the whole in his arm slowly started to close and was soon gone,he then let go of her hand and softly kisses it."You arn't hurt are you?"He asks more worried about her then him self as was normal.

Alke looked up at Ares with out so much as an ounce of fear in his eyes."You gave the orders to me a month ago,I was to remove him form this world you even granted me your spear and shield for the task."He says."Oh poor boy you where too loyal such an easy target to bad I was hopping to be done with this but alas the boy still lives."A females voice spoke on the winds

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:15 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

-Eri-

Eri breathed out a sigh of relief as she nodded to him,"Yes I'm just fine I dont know what happened but that guy is handled I think..", she peeked out gasping in horror as she seen Leo knocked out unconsciously and all the adult just standing around listening to something,"Leo!!", she runs out racing over she manages to lean down and check his pulse rather worried cradling his head,"What happened to him.. Mother...", she looked up at her mother who seemed to turn frowning,"Whats going on?", she asked.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:22 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Ares turned to his servant and snarled,"Rather silly orders if you ask me we both discussed what I was going to do with him..", he said rather angrily turning to Gaia he heard the woman's voice,"Show yourself Goddess I fear no one..", he glared turning as Eri shot out to cradle his son, he grimaced one thing that bothered him was the boy was still mortal and weak and he could barely stand it,"I hope your union is fast.....", he said quietly to himself.

Gaia turned her head to the far corner of the lot and said quietly,"Show yourself daughter of Perses and Asteria".
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:48 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zero watched form his knees before looking at the spear that struck him."I am done with this."He hisses Alke looked over and his eyes widened when he picked up the spear Ares gave him."How,how is he holding that weapon."He says as Zero stands up spinning the spear around him."I can care less if you want to come after me Hecate,but the moment you bring people I care about into danger is where I draw the line."He says as he walks past Ares and Gaia and kneels next to Leo and Eri he puts a hand on Leo's head."He may be an a** but hes still Eri's friend,and he came when called."He then looks at Eri and smiles warmly before kissing her forehead,he then stood."You talk big for a lowly vampire don't you boy." Hecate mocks as she slowly forms out a twisting cloud,Zero looks over at her."You of all people should know I am much more then a lowly vampire after all it was your magic that gave birth to me."He says as he stands in front of Ares and Gaia,he then stabs the spear into the ground and lets out a sigh with his eyes closed."Fear is the path to courage,you must be weak before you can become strong Ares,so if you fear no one then are you really as strong as you believe."He says as the markings on his body start to form as his eyes open and where bright gold and his power slowly ripples out but it wasn't like before it was calm and almost gentle,and thanks to Eri's blood plants started to grow around him.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:26 am
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Ares merely huffed he knew what they boy was capable of and he would need him on his good side later for now he would remain silent and let the youth believe he was greater at the moment really he wished to see the process of the goddess dying of Zero preferred to kill her this would make his plans clear to him on the day of judgement.

Gaia smiled at Zero she found strength, kindness, and bravery within the young one and even his own words of wisdom she knew that he had a long ways to go but for now he would prove to be a great love for her daughter. She turned to See Eri looking on worried. This troubled gaia she knew having a mortal child would be hard but she wished for things to have worked out for everyone...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:31 am

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

-Eri-

Eri was fervently trying to wake up Leo but it was to no avail he seemed knocked out cold after a few minutes of effort and her impatiences she huffed,"Why are you not waking!", she demands more worried than anything. She felt a twitch as she gasped turning back to see him slowly opening his eyes,"Leo!! are you okay..", she asked. seeing him look up at her very relieved,"I thought they got you Eri..", he whispered leaning out a hand to cradle her face as she withdrew from it,"Yea well they didn't and you can't get mushy my boyfriends over there", she smiled at him shaking his head. Leo glared at her rather annoyed but shook his head sighing,"I'm just glad your okay..", he closed his eyes once more as Eri tried poking him,"Hey get up! your okay..... right?".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:20 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zero hears Leo and looks back at them then he looks back at the goddess,he then lets out a long sigh and all the power he was letting out disappears in a flash."There has been to much blood shed for one day."He says and Hecate laughs."You think you can just walk away after calling me out little one."She says as she reached out a large magic circle forms and at the last moment changes her target to Eri and Leo and a large blast flies form it and it explodes before hitting them Zero had moved into the blast and she starts to laugh."He really did it."She says still laughing as the smoke and dust starts to settle but soon the laugh faded when she seen Zero standing there,his cloths where ripped and tattered but he was still standing his trade mark smile on his lips."Man I think Leo has hit me harder with out any magic."He says and her face fills with anger."I am out of your reach Hecate call it a day."He says and his little bluff worked because she left in a fit of rage,and Zero laughs and falls back onto his a** as his eyes return to red and he lays on his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:52 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

"aye!" derrick yelped as he rushed forward to catch the fainting cal within his arms "geez.." he said with a smirk on his face as his adjusted his hold to lift her upward allowing to to practicality sleep within his arms...

User Image

Derricks mother watched her son gently pick up his vampirc lady friend who had fainted only moments ago ...she couldn't help but smile slightly seeing her Little boy be to tender... her smile quickly faded however at the though of her husband and his reaction towards her son's forbidden bound... " I better go find you father dear..." derrick's mother said quietly "can i expect you to randevu with us soon?"

"um Yeah! mom be right there in a flash... let me just return sleeping beauty here to her dorm..." derrick said with a small chuckled as he wasted no time to break into a brisk jog toward the girls dorm's.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:07 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

Konren gave Ahri a bit of a nervous smile... glad she took the news as well as she did " Well that's just it i think the plan is to... have to plan" konren said quietly before tilting his head a little to make good eye contact with his friend "i don't think its a secret i "was" or perhaps still am a pretty troubled guy... maybe its better i just start fresh from here" konren said thoughtfully beginning to scratch the bottom of his chin "rem's kinda beat around the bush about it... but i think she giving me enough information to where i'm pretty sure i now know how to access those old memories... but maybe i should just use that new found knowledge to avoid accessing them at all..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:10 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora managed to wake herself as she was getting carried back to the dorm,"Derrick..", she said rather lightheaded feeling very fuzzy,"I.. wait.. where are we..?", she asked trying to look around her eyes felt like she was spinning did she really just hear what she wanted to for 4 years?.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:14 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Ahri turned to her friend frowning,"Well if thats what you really want...", she said quietly sighing,"The thing is Konren I think that your right it should be your descion.. no one can tell you whether you want to be the way you were before or not.. I just didn't know if you would be happier the way you are now or becoming the way you were before..", she poked him playfully in the arm,"Either or I'll be here for ya no matter what", she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

"oh aye!... thought i would bring you back to the dorm to lay down or something you to a spill there"derrick said with a toothy grin as he gently put cal back downward the ground.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:18 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Ares looked rather disappointed the vampire didn't use his full powers and was rather pleased to see him uphold blast from the magic goddess but to no avail it wasn't enough to deal with he wasn't using his full strength and in turn he was hurting himself externally very well. Sighing Ares approached the boy and looked at him on the ground he turned to gaia,"Lady of the earth do you mind healing him I shall wake my son", he turned to Eri and Leo seeing the two he leaned down and placed a hand over his son's head and instantly Leo's eyes broke open and he began to sit up,"My son it is time I return to Mount Olympus come and visit us during the holiday if you have time", he rose to turn and leave.

Leo slowly rose from the ground and he bowed to his father,"Yes father I shall try to make the visit soon", he turned to Eri who looked rather worried as he smiled at her trying to reassure her she would be fine,"Better go check on Zero..", he said turning to leave her it was better than trying to deal with all the emotional turmoil that was to follow with the group.
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff