Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:44 pm
Leora held on tightly to the contract and then noticed that Lance had the red eyes again. She sighed and hit him lightly over the head. "You're scaring them. Stop it." she said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:05 pm
Lance looked at her for a moment then sighed in defeat and let his eyes turn back to their normal dark color before turning back to the president. "Well, what is it exactly that you want?" He asked the president.

"Peace, as I said."

"But we have peace. Our clan feed off human blood, and humans have accepted that they will die eventually." Lance argued.

"A truce would be a better word. Many of us would become fearful, even rebel against your kind if they knew you existed. That's why I was wondering if it were possible that vampires could feed off animals rather than humans."

"No, we can not. A vampire can only live a month at best if they were to always have their thirst quenched with the blood of an animal." He explained.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:20 pm
Leora bit her lower lip. "There is a reason for the barrier, and it is to prevent humans from knowing that vampires exist." she said and then sighed. "But I do understand how you feel." she said and then looked at Lance. "Can't we give . . . I dunno, give an order not to kill humans when drinking?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:33 pm
"Technically, we can, but thing about the conditions, Leora. Many vampires have no idea how to control their thirsts enough to resist drinking humans dry, others have a greater need for blood than normal. None of them have donated blood like we do, so they must kill humans." He explained. "If we were to make that rule, we would be making, at the very least, ten percent of our population outlaws."  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:50 pm
Leora sighed. "I see . . ." she said as she looked down at the ground. She then looked back up at her husband. "Well do you have any ideas?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:11 pm
"Excuse me," The president interrupted Lance before he could answer Leora. "You said the two of you get donated blood. Would we be able to get enough blood from humans to feed all of you vampires? He asked.

Lance thought for a moment, "We would need a lot of humans to donate blood routinely to blood banks for us. But, I'd like to know why we should make this truce with humans in the first place. Take my wife, for example, when she was human, she had the most delicious blood I have ever known, and I've been around for a couple of centuries. If we were to make this truce, then the blood of the people who taste good, would be mixed in with the blood of the people who taste bad, in which case, distasteful to us." He said, feeling if they were to make this truce with the humans for their benefit, that the vampire clan get something in return.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:16 pm
Leora made a face and shuddered as she remembered the time when it seemed that everything wanted to eat her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:36 pm
Lance kissed Leora's cheek gently in response to her shudder with a smile that immediately changed to a serious expression when he turned to the president. "Well?"

The president was at a loss for words when he said that, not able to see it from a vampire's point of view and so, unable to empathize.

Just then, Lance's cell phone rang. Within less than a second he was holding the phone up to his ear. "What is it, I'm in- . . . What do you mea- . . . " Lance's eyes immediately turned an enraged blood red and his fangs fully extended as he glared at the president. "No intentions of war, my a**." He growled standing up. The human guards reached for their guns, but before they could, the vampire soldier had already cocked theirs and were pointing them at the humans, awaiting their king's order to kill them.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:38 pm
Leora sat up in concern. "What's going on? What's happening?" she asked, looking at Lance with a slightly scared expression.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:59 pm
The humans are beginning to kill us off." He growled. "Shoot the guards, we might be able to use him as a hostage." He said, and with that, all of the president's guards fell to the floor with a bullet hole in each of their heads.

The president was too late to grasp that humans were killing vampires when he had specifically told them not to, when the bodies of his dead guards fell to the floor. "I should have known, humans never change." He muttered glaring at the president before speaking on his phone again, "Tell them to stop shooting us and we won't kill the president." The vampire on the other end agreed and began doing what he was told.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:12 pm
Leora's eyes widened and she stood, clutching Lance's arm. "The twins. Are the twins safe?" she asked worridly, terrified for her children's safety.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:49 pm
Lance nodded reassuringly to Leora. "Don't worry, Alexis is on her way here at this very moment. They'll be here soon." Just then, the doorbell rang and Lance let out an irritated sigh. "Could you get that for me, Leora?" He asked her as he dialed in a number and waited for them to pick up.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:50 pm
Leora nodded and headed off to the door, opening it. "Hello?" she asked, before she had even seen who was on the other side.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:26 pm
A tall man stood in the doorway, wearing a long, black, hooded cloak that stretched all the way down to the floor. "Hello, I'm here to pick up something that belongs to me. If you'll excuse me." The man said in a soothing tone that also, was rather evil. With one fluid movement, she stepped around Leora and set off at a brisk pace up the first flight of stairs, and turned to begin climbing the next flight, ignoring Leora.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:30 pm
Leora blinked and then chased after him. "Hey! Where are you going! You can't just barge into another person's home uninvited! What are you picking up?! Who the hell are you!?" she shouted after him as she chased him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games