Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:36 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora's face lightened up at the mingled words as if she understood the whole conversation skipping over she jumped onto Derricks back and wrapped her arms around his neck playfully speaking,"Oh Derrick I can keeeep a secret if its for our loveee", she whispered to him turning to look at his mother she said,"I haven't reallly got to introduce myself", she hopped off his back only to twirl and then curtsy to his mom,"I am Lady Callidora La Viene", she told her politely,"Heiress of the La Viene Fortune", she then heard her actual phone go off as she made a squeak took one look at the new apple phone and tossed it as well,"Uh..!! Derrick!!! Let me treat your parents!! We can say were friends or something", she pushed him forward alittle hoping to get lost before her father found her.

Andrew smiled at Su turning as his assistant sighed saying she couldn't get a hold of Callidora,"Hmm strange.. she usually answers one of those phones... what good are they if she wont use them?", he frowned, for a moment turning to Su he asked kindly,"Do you mind telling me dear where my daughter may be tending to hang around? I need to find her I have several proposals set up.... I'm allowing her to pick this time I guess Zurie softened me", he chuckled.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:40 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Ahri looked up as Konren took a seat and she managed a half smile nudging him slightly with her shoulder to get him to loosen up alittle,"Ah nothing much my friend just helping my Dear Maeve out in the matters of love", she told him smirking,"She seemed to be chasing that frosty boy awhile so I used my usual charm to bring it along hope she made the right moves...", she turned to him with her head titled to the side as she asked,"You mind telling me if that noggin of yours is working again?", she seemed alittle worried it was nice having old nice konren back but... she felt it was forced and not knowing anything about yourself was bad to.. she knew if he chose he would have not tooken this Amnesia.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:43 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

-Eri-

Eri felt the tenseness in Zero's features and for the first time she wasn't sure how this was going to pay out was this the guy that hurt him really bad that one time? She bit her lower lip as they jumped back and out of the way of the attacker she knew this was risky considering the man's symbol but Leo had never let her down before she let out a high pitched whistle and looked up hoping to see him coming racing towards them. In the meantime she created a large wall of earth between them and the attacker she was gonna get in trouble using her goddess powers but this guy was trying to hurt them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:51 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Leo had heard the high pitch whistle and like a speeding bullet he had raced out of the office without hearing what his father or the headmaster was saying honestly he was more relieved to be out of that hell hole of a conversation. When he reached the area Eri already had a wall up and ready and some ginger was attack them both with a spear, katana out and open he used his wooden blade to race right up behind the guy with god-like speed and upcut him from behind, which after he blocked his incoming attack and then surged power from his body into the sword causing it to become real and the blade sharp,"Who the hell are you...", he said rather irriated eyes blazing and narrowed.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

konren chuckled slightly rubbing the back of his head "afraid not this noggin of mine is still recording the future and blocking the past" konren shrug before truing to Arhi stiffening a bit to convey more serious news " i think i may know how to get my memories back but... okay before you get mad..." konren muttered begging to brace himself for a negative reaction " I've been talking to rem..." konren said weakly barely making eye contact.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:15 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Ahri turned to him at the sound of rem's name and narrowed her eyes her next words were cautious yet slightly cold,"Is that so..?", she commented very seriously,"I did warn you about her she is dangerous.. though I suppose for your sake you needed more information and she being your personal stalker and I not seeing you in years does count for a few things...", she dropped her gaze asking quietly,"Do tell me your master plan then".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:17 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Alke looks at Leo and lets out another sigh."And here comes the son of my lord."He says looking towards Zero and Eri."If you stand in my way Leo I will cut you down."He says as he lets one hand off the spear and a large round shield forms on his free hand.that had another symbol of Ares the bore in gold on it."War god watch me and my spear will carve a path of blood."He says as the spear glows brighter and he brings his shield before him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

derrick gave his mom a nervous grin as cal flung herself over his shoulders and continued to nervously grin as cal prop herself in front of his mother to give her a formal greeting.

User Image

derricks mother gave cal a slight bow "an a Heiress hm? could soften blow" she teased before slightly raising a brow at cal's squeal of surprise.

derrick also rose a brow as cal swiftly appeared behind him attempting to push him "treat my parents?er... cal listen" derrick muttered swinging around to snatch up her hands "i'm just gonna spit it out so you know what were dealing with here girly..." derrick muttered this time slightly red " I-i imprinting on you sorta kinda..." derrick quickly muttered still red and looking to the left.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:35 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Leo twist his blade countering the spear as he pointed it in towards his throat,"If you work for my father your a disappointment", he rammed the hint of his blade up against the formed shield and shoved Alke back as he did,"Now would you mind telling me why your after Eri and Zero..", he snaps.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:51 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Alke grins as he was pushed back but he plants his back foot and pushes out with his shield hitting Leo back into the wall Eri made."I am a disappointment yet you are standing in the way of your fathers will,very well then Leo I wont hold back."He says as he brings his shield back in front of him,he then changes his grip on his spear and thrusts right for Leo's heart with god-like speed,it was a strike meant to kill.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:00 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora felt her heart beating out of her chest and with one of her dramatically over wrought out breathing techniques she usually had when she was going into her bizarre fantasy about her and Derrick she found herself red face flushed and unable to breathe almost,"Yo..u...r..e... Impr..in..ting...", she felt herself gasping out as within seconds she felt herself going faint,"Thi..ss.. can't be..real.. I'm...", she passed out with dazed eyes and breatheless pale face staring at the sky.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:34 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Leo winced as the spear nearly struck his heart and he felt his a bead of sweat drop from his face as he barely countered the attack with his sword,"Very well.. your not ******** around", he managed to shove the guy back and start the brawl by drop kicking to knock the guy off his legs and then shoving upwards using the wall as support he swung and twisted down using the sword as a swirling tumbled of death down on Alke.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:50 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Alke took a few hits form Lok's sword before his got his shield up."Such unrefined fighting,you're father should be ashamed."He says pushing him back,he then picks up his spear that was knocked form his hand and he takes a deep and slow breath before letting it out,he then holds it up in a throwing stance but his target wasn't Leo it was the wall and those in it."I am done playing."He says as he throws it the spear hits the wall but then it starts to dig into it."I never miss twice."He says coldly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:02 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Leo turned almost instantly noticing the spear was going to go all the way through the wall before he could react he heard her scream from behind the wall and his whole body went numb with shock turning eyes lit with some strange rage he threw down his sword and speeding forward he took up the man by his throat and began to choke him in his grasp,"WHY", he screamed in Alke face his strength was starting to get stronger and stronger and his eyes were replaced with liquid gold intense and burning. He was seething out power somewhere deep within his body as it began to come out in heavy waves around the school. Summoning a rather irritated Ares,"You foolish boys..", he gruffly said walking forward and taking them both up by the nap of their neck like they were both mere kittens,"You sicken me both..", he ripped them apart and threw them both opposite one another causing them to crash into walls, Leo blacked out and Ares turned to Alke,"Answer me now why is my mortal child fighting you and why do I smell fresh blood?", he demands.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:14 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zero put ever thing he had into blocking the spear going as far as the use his own body to keep it away form Eri,he did some how get it to change its course but he was in a lot of pain and covered in blood as the wall came down he was holding the spear that was threw his shoulder.Alke was rather suprised at Leo's power but even more so when Ares showed up and threw him."Sir I am following your orders to kill Zero cross."He says kneeling before him he then seen Zero had stopped his attack.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff