Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:46 am
Rei flushed from slight embarrassment. "Um, yes... I play..the v-violin." She smiled her special smile again, and spoke in a louder, non-quivering or stuttering voice. "And what about you, Michi-san? Do you play? And what about your hobbies?" There seemed to be an air of confidence around Rei, which contradicted her previous aura. "May I ask your favorite composer?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:35 pm
"Oh, well I like to sing and play the piano and violin," she said, fidgeting her fingers. "And since I love music so much, I asked my cousin for help to get me in the music industry."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:35 pm
"Miss Yumiko next door plays a wonderful flute. If you are getting a small group together, I would ask her too." Artem says smiling.

Tamaki on the other hand decided it was dramatizing time. "Why... yes, Artemidoros-chan. Miss Yumiko does play a sweet and wonderful flute. Why, it makes the bird's jealous because she can imitate their songs better than the actual notes of a bird." Tamaki stood up, looking out of the window towards the courtyard. "Yet, it is winter. The birds are the cardnals and other birds who do not travel for the winter. This means the songbirds have ... left for the season. Ohhh, how I miss my songbirds and thier lovely songs!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:35 pm
"Oh, I didn't know that Kairi-san plays the flute. I would love to hear her play one day."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:23 pm
"The flute is a beautiful instrument. I envy her ability." Rei smiled, genuinely again, having an idea. "It would be nice if we could hold maybe...a charity event. With the musical talents of this school, it would truly be impressive."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:42 pm
"I don't see why not." Tamaki says smiling. "But what would the fundraiser go towards?"  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:10 am
"Hmm...." Rei thought for a moment. It had been a spur of the moment idea, and she wasn't quite sure how to answer. She looked up with a sheepish smile and said,"You know, I have no clue. Any ideas..?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:06 pm
Michi shrugged her shoulders. "Can't think of anything? What about you, Senpai? Maybe you could talk to your father about it. He is the chairman after all."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Elari Firestar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:33 am
Elari walked down the hall towards the next room, hoping Kaoru would return soon so she could see him.

Pokes head in "Hello? Is anyone here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:56 pm
"Ahh, Princess Elari!" Tamaki said happily. "How we have missed you! How are you?"  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elari Firestar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 am
smiles

"I've been great. Sorry about disappearing like that, my father dragged me off to Ireland unexpectedly. I missed you guys so much! How have you all been holding up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:06 am
User Image
"It may be convenient to measure people by relative status,

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
Haruhi walked in with a certain stride in his legs. "...Huh, how lively you all are," he whispered quietly to himself. He plopped himself down on the couch and stared at Tamaki with hardened eyes. "...Tamaki-senpai," he stuttered with a serious tone in his voice, "I know I shouldn't ask too much of you, but..." Haruhi gulped. "Do you think I could take some of the host club's ingredients for desserts home?" He finally was able to blurt out his innermost desire and was completely embarrassed about it.

but it doesn't really tell you much about them."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:22 pm
Rei held back a giggle at Haruhi's request. She certaintly didn't want to offend such a straight-forward person. "Hello, Haruhi-kun. How are you today?" Rei smiled, sipped her tea, and folded her hands in her lap.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image
"It may be convenient to measure people by relative status,

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
Haruhi's face was flushed as he turned around to meet a customer's face. "Oh, Miss Rei... I am doing quite fine today, and you?" he asked with a sincere smile upon his face. He was quite embarrassed at asking Tamaki for ingredients, but the worst the club president could say was "no."

but it doesn't really tell you much about them."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:38 am
Tamaki chuckled at Haruhi's odd request. "Of course you could, Haruhi. May I ask what you need the ingredients for?" The blonde asked curiosuly. He loved Haruhi's cooking. It beat the cooking that his chefs made. It just did not have that homemade feeling. No, their creations were more luxurious and high-end. Tamaki prefered a nice homemade bowl of rice over a steak marinated in gold. It is just the way he is.

His brain returned to the subject of the charity concert. "I could ask my father if there are any good, local charities that are in need. The Host Club has not any big events for a while."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff