Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:50 pm
well to start I'd like to say that i love the gold and white, unfortunately the hilt of the swords breaks that wonderful theme, and though it dose go with your cute little flaming friend there that's about all it goes with  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:47 pm
Simple and dark. I like it, though I think it needs some other fire bit to the right to balance it out.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:08 am
A nice color combo Pisces has going on there, I approve 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:51 am
I like the general look you have going on, kind of looks like an avenging angel/demon from hell x3, but it's a bit unbalanced. I think some darker shoes would actually make a world of difference, and perhaps a different belt. Normally I'd say you need some other source of red, what with the eyes, but the way you have it now, they stand out better and are the real focal point of the avatar. ^^  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:45 pm
It is a good black and orange avi Taeryyn. I don't like the goddess gift neckless, because the gold stands out too much.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:57 pm
Nice. I love how you used the Lotus and turned around, it's like you're facing your opponent, the only way I could see this any better is if there was a shirt that had Japanese characters on the back of the shirt like Sagara Sanosuke.

Example: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

New creatures - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NOBLE-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GET IT ON - User Image

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:13 pm
Sano!!! I liked him immensely biggrin

Kusa you look like you've just walked back from the dead and that walking coal sprite looks scared out of its flaming little mind by you! I wouldn't change a thing.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:18 pm
Back to Elcia classic I see, I like the dress you choose to base this one off of. (I get so many of the silky dresses I think the servers think I'm female xd ) I wouldn't change anything if I were you.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Very colorful, and I can't really see any thematic problems. Maybe a background would help, but then there would be quite a lot of green... I don't think I can fault this one.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:46 pm
needs a little pop. seems a bit bland to me. You need some kind of focal point.  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

124-C

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:54 pm
The ribbons on the stockings really detract from the overall look. I like that you have some red down there, but it's too much and is too frilly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:51 pm
The rose blossom adds a nice contrast to your black and gold theme.

I like the glasses you used as well. I just am not sure about your penguin companion.

New creatures - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NOBLE-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave-

GET IT ON - User Image

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:17 pm
I like everything BUT the spear and the thing beside you, other than that, everything's A-OK  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:58 pm
I do like the look you have, it has potential, however that means it also isn't "Done" in my eyes, it seems like you need a little more. It seems to me like you need something else on your chest/stomach area, something to draw or add to the tattoos you already have.[/myTwoCents]  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:17 pm
Very nice. I'm really liking all the colors 3nodding Though I do wish your little buddy had some more green or blue so he could match. But that's something beyond your control so oh well.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games