Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:02 pm
[[ I feel so bad! I'm really sorry. I get off of work in about an hour and this is my first priority. I'm sorry I'm so bad at this guys. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:45 pm
I Speak Books
[[ I feel so bad! I'm really sorry. I get off of work in about an hour and this is my first priority. I'm sorry I'm so bad at this guys. ]]

[[Oh Books, stop beating yourself up. You just need to write yourself a reminder on a piece of paper. That helps me to remember. :3 ]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx Alastar had to admit. He moved a bit faster to get back in under five minutes. He was just so excited that Fleur said yes. In the past month he had talked to Sarah a little about the girl. But she didn't know the extent of what he felt. Really she was shocked to know that Alastar was even crushing on a girl and a human girl at that. Her brother wasn't one for interaction of any kind. This was out of character in the best way possible. After the dance he knew he was going to have to text or call her to give her the details on his progress.

When he made it to her room, and got the go ahead, he entered. Walking right in to something that, had his heart been beating, would have stopped it. Just out of pure instinct, the habitual breath he was taking caught in his throat. "Oh-kay," his voice, as if in some cliche movie, cracked and he quickly cleared his throat. "I can do that no problem."

Stopping just behind Fluer he bent down a little and slowly zipped her dress. Staring as the naked skin disappeared beneath fabric. All too soon she was zipped in. "We are all set dear. Are you sure you're up for this? You're not going because you pity me, right?" It was one of his fears, that she just wanted to be around because she pitied him, or was afraid to say no.
Alastar was a gentleman before he was a vampire so honestly she shouldn't be afraid. He wasn't a Sebastian.
His eyes most likely gave away his fear as he looked at her awaiting her answer.

[[ ]]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:12 am
[[Doki doki heart ]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:05 pm
[[I'm so lonely. crying ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm still here!

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:34 am
[[I know. I'm grateful for that. I think I'll stop waiting for the others and just reply to your post. It's easier.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:49 am
// I haven't forgotten just been really sick with the flu. I'm gonna attempt to post guys so sorry about the wait//

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:31 pm

It's absolutely up to you. I'm all for it, Sebastian and Amelia could have some serious talk, or something while they're waiting.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:13 pm
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageThe sword at his side clanked softly against his armored body. It was strange; his sword felt like a familiar friend he had not seen in a while. The familiar warmth it brought to him was foreign. The vampire cast his mind from the thought. He did not want the past coming back. It was too much to think about; he hated it. Meanwhile, his eyes continued to scour every inch of Amelia's face. Particularly, his eyes tended to linger upon her lips. They parted with the movement of her breath, each inhale and exhale making their sheen shimmer in the moonlight. Her lips appeared full and luscious. He forced his gaze away from them and focused on her eyes. They filled with joy at her own joke. He closed his eyes and allowed a brief smirk to flutter across his lips. It was the only sign that betrayed his amusement at her joke.

Sebastian opened his eyes and strolled toward her. He stopped by her side, turned on his heel, and offered his right arm for her. The vampire was from another era. Because he had limited exposure to the modern world, he had failed to pick up on modern cues. Chivalry was not dead with him, just fairly rusty. For the most part, his social skills were not up to par. He had no conception of personal space. Everything he knew about regular people had been lost to time and to instinct. Sebastian looked over to the mortal at his side and wondered how he could ever tolerate what he so despised. Humans were pathetically weak and could not protect themselves against vampires if they could help it. Their bones broke extremely easily and they had no conception of self-preservation. He banished that thought for the moment. It did not matter because he was here. This mortal amused him, and he would tolerate her for the time being. However long that was.

He noted that her cheeks were pink. Sebastian assumed that it was due to his compliment. She murmured a soft, "Thank you."

In turn, the vampire replied, "It is my pleasure."

His tone was matter-of-fact. He did not lie that he enjoyed looking at her. When groomed properly, Amelia was beautiful. He did not pay attention to physical appearance much of the time. Even human girls brushing up against him and flirting was hardly appealing. In fact, he believed it disgusting. Any ounce of attention he garnered from the opposite sex was immediately brushed off. A strange warmth, the familiar feeling from before, filled him. He found himself feeling younger, and he marveled at it. Looking at Amelia was refreshing. Every detail of her being was suddenly sharpened.

"More than a few hundred pages,"
Sebastian said, replying to her observation. He glanced over at her to see her smiling at his next comment. "As I said, it matters not."

However, he was not blind. He could see the way her eyes drifted back to linger on the gardens. Its beauty was fairly extraordinary that Halloween evening. Moonlight somehow seemed to make the night brighter, as the sun lent to the day a great pallet of colors. Sebastian blinked and gently led Amelia over to the fountain. There he took a seat. He gestured to Amelia to join him by his side.

OOC : -------  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image

xxxxAMELIA ELIZABETH DUNNE

xxxxAmelia couldn't help but feel a bit awkward beneath the stare of Sebastian. She sucked it up though, and stood before him with the same confidence that she always did. As much as she thought it over, she was sure that it was the only reason that she was still around was because of the confidence she held when standing before him. It was the only plausible reason. Her blood was probably just as good as any other. She most certainly wasn't the most beautiful girl at school, not that he liked humans in that way. And mainly, all she did was anger him by arguing. That only left the confidence she held. Amelia had a feeling that he didn't see it often, so it interested him, and keeping him interest was the only way that seemed to keep her alive. She didn't mind though, it was actually kind of fun. The thrill was something she had never really had before. Amelia watched Sebastian closely, trying to figure out what he was staring so hard at, but they moved, and met her own, and she couldn't help but let her surroundings effect her mood. She was happy. And when he smirked, she knew that she had made him even the slightest bit amused.

xxxxAs Sebastian walked towards her, she couldn't help but smile, and then smile even more when he offered her his arm. He was being a gentleman, and that was something that she wasn't used to. She liked it. Gently, she slipped her pale, thin left arm through his. Amelia couldn't help but wonder how the night would go. How Sebastian would act around everyone. How they would react to him being her date. How Raven would react even. All these questions floated around in her head, but she didn't worry on them too much, everything would play out in the end. She knew one thing for certain, the girls would be asking her how she got him to be her date. She really had full intentions on ignoring them if it happened.

xxxxAmelia couldn't help but over analyze Sebastian's reply to her thanks. It could mean anything really. In the end, it really just meant that he was being nice, but she couldn't stop the little tingles that spread through her body at the thought that Sebastian thought she was beautiful.

xxxxWith her arm around his, she could feel the cool metal on her skin. The chilled night air making the armor cold to the touch. She didn't mind though, she liked the cold, which is why the brisk night air didn't bother her any in her current attire. Her skin was probably cold, but she wasn't uncomfortable at all, and she wasn't shivering, so the chill wasn't a problem at all. Besides, the tingles being sent throughout her body kept her perfectly warm inside.

xxxxWell, at least then you know what really happened when we're studying history.Her tone held amusement, but secretly, she wanted him to tell her about his life. Both human and vampire. She loved the past a little too much, but she was sure he would never tell her, so she refused to push for it in any way. She had tried once, and doing it again didn't really seem like a good idea.

xxxxWith what he said next, Amelia assumed they would head over to the cafeteria, but when Sebastian steered her towards the fountain. Her eyes moved to his in confusion, Where are we..? her voice trailed off as Sebastian sat down next to the fountain. Amelia sat next to him, her eyes full of curiosity as to why they were staying. She wasn't complaining, of course, she loved the gardens, but she didn't think he'd want to stay.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxxThe North Gardens
                      {PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian
                      {THOUGHTS}xxIIWe're staying?
                      {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

[[.......]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:47 pm
I need to know that feelings of discontentUser Imageare stronger than indifferenceUser Imagefor those too weak to stand

JOSEF V. RAYNARD

↘ ↘
XXXXHow much grievance will it take T O A W A K E N U S

User Image
xxx▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄xx{I ' v ex t r i e dx t ox f i n d}

xxxxxxxxxx⋱⋱⋱xxxxxяєcσиcιιιαтισи вєнιи∂ тнє ωαιιs σғ тнσsє ωнσsє нαтяє∂ вυяиs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor I find it easier to reach someone who still feels...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄xx{T h a nx t ox m a k ex a m e n d s}

xxxxxxxxxx⋱⋱⋱xxxxxωιтн ραssισиℓєss αραтнч
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhere all lines are the same a portrait cannot be made..

User Image

Josef was organizing his gear when he heard the knock at the door. 'Who the hell could that be?' Chances are it wasn't that annoying girl again and he certainly wasn't expecting anyone else. He grabbed a silver switchblade to keep hidden behind his back; his paranoid mind was never at ease.

He twisted the knob slowly, easing the door open to take a look through the crack. It was worse than the girl from before, it was Orenda, the last face Josef wanted to see. She was the closest one to seeing the side to him he needed to hide from this place. She moved so quietly, and had eyes that weighed on his soul with her stare. She didn't seem pleased to be there speaking with him, so whatever it was it couldn't be good.

His racing mind made him forget where he was and that he was standing peeping through the crack of a door like a hermit fearing some horrid world outside. 'Can I help you? Josef asked trying his best not to sound rude but no doubt it came out that way regardless. The last thing he wanted at the moment was attention.

▄▄▄xxxI need to {вυяи} insidexxx▄▄▄
xxxι иєє∂ тσ киσωxxx
T h a tx y o ux a r ex a l i v e

Kingdom of Arbos

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:24 pm

User Image

xYou are E N D L E S S and I can't B R E A T Hx
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ ʙʟιɴᴅιɴԍ ɴow ι { cᴀɴ'т sᴇᴇ }

User Image

Fleur had to turn and bite down on her lip to stop the girlish giggling that threatened to pass by her light pink lips. It was refreshing to see that even though Alastar was an immortal being, even he could still be shy about certain situations.

As she stood there holding her hair to the side and waiting for him to zip her up, Fleur wondered once again about her current happenings. It seemed like a dream. Even though yes they had been in contact with each other for a little over a month, she felt as though this could not be real at all. He was only being nice. Yes that's what it was. He saw that she was sad and he wanted to cheer her up. Just like when they first met. That's all this was. The girl felt she almost had to make herself believe that. Just to avoid getting hurt again. Perhaps Alastar was just the big brother type. Always looking out for those that could not do it for themselves. It made her slightly sad to think this way...but she felt she had no other choice.

But if those thoughts were true...why was he so genuinely excited? Why did he act so shy and cautious about zipping up her dress? She could feel his stare as the zipper slowly made its way up. Shivers ran through her body as he did so and she felt heat coming into her face. Once she was all zipped in, she let her hair fall back down in place and tightened the belt around her slim waist. The dress was fine. She particularly loved the long sleeves that just brushed against the floor and the way the dress hung off of her shoulders. It didn't take her long to put on her shoes and accessories. All that was left was the shimmery cape which she tied around her neck.

Once she was done she turned back to Alastar, "Thank you. For doing this I mean." She looked down at her feet shyly, "You know...this will be my first dance." She bit her lower lip again and slowly raised her eyes back up to his as her face grew pink with blush, "I'm glad...that I get to share this experience with you. I really am." The tiny smile that followed afterwards felt right. Even though her mind was set on protecting her, she couldn't help but feel like the luckiest girl alive right now to be going to a dance with a boy who looked and acted the way Alastar did.

~~~

Orenda rolled her eyes when she looked upon Josef's face peeking through the tiniest crack in the door. "What do you think I'm going to do? Attack you?" She shook her head and looked off to the side as she mutter the word "Stupid" under her breath. Why had she come here again? Oh yeah, she was bored. Always, Orenda was bored.

She smirked and placed her hands behind her back, "No I doubt you can help me at all considering how skittish you appear to be at the moment. You looked like a paranoid crack head you know." She cocked her head to the side as her eyes scrutinized his appearance. Then she took a step back and shrugged her shoulders in a sort of nonchalant way, "I was just wondering if perhaps you would be going to the dance tonight that's all. The great hall looks wonderful if I do say so myself. It would be a shame to miss out on it."

"Oh yeah. I don't have a date. And I'm assuming neither do you. I mean what girl would want to willingly go to a dance with a hermit anyway?" At times like this, her inner teenager was shown. Something about Josef made it come out. Perhaps it was his inherent rudeness. The way he looked at her. Something about the human male ticked her off to no end and yet it amused her. And amusement was always something she looked for. Why not get as much as she could from this life? After all...she was hoping it would all be over soon and she would finally be reunited with those that she loved.

"I guess if you would come out of hiding like hibernating animal, we could go together." She supposed she didn't care whether or not he said yes or no. All she knew was that it would be amusing to see Josef in a social setting. Having to mingle with the other students and not hide in classes or alone by himself at dinner and breakfast times.

~~~

If the vampire could have blushed, now would have been the perfect time. He could hear through the door the rustling of her clothing as she took it off in preparation for her costume. He couldn't quite remember how this whole relationship thing worked. And now he was feeling a whole other set of emotions he was sure did not exist within his body. He supposed that this was truly what it felt like to be human. The rush of excitement at the thought of new experiences was thrilling and something he was entirely sure he was never going to be able have. Considering Alexander was born...dead. His heart did not beat. His lungs were not needed to pump life giving air into his body. Nothing was needed. Except blood. Always blood. Always thirsty...

Alexander stopped himself before his thoughts could run wild. Already he could feel the burning in the back of his throat and it wasn't that long ago that he had fed. It was...frightening? Frightening to know that two fully grown humans were unable to sate his hunger when just a few weeks ago that was all he needed to get through the day. He feared for the life that lay beyond his bathroom door. That youthful, beautiful life that once meant nothing and now was the very reason he chose to try and control the beast raging within him. He turned to the mirror and saw that fear reflected back at him through scarlet red eyes. A small drop of red, red blood fell from the right eye and almost immediately after he wiped it away, they returned to their natural, sparkling blue.

He heard Raven's response and just like that his fears were dashed, the burning in his throat dulled. He was able to smile at her laughter and push open the door. The sight that lay before him would have taken his breath away. Instead he just stopped, what words he would have spoken were silenced. His eyes drank in the sight of her. She was beautiful. Her lovely pale skin seemed illuminated especially against the black dress she wore. Everything appeared to move in slow motion as he made his way towards her. Still, he could say nothing. Only when he was within reach of her did he raise one cold, pale hand and brush it gently against her face. "I don't know what to say. Raven, your beauty takes my breath away." He took her hand with his other hand that wasn't gently caressing her face and held it against his chest, gently pulling her closer to him. He looked down upon her as his eyes glinted in the moonlight and slowly lowered his lips to hers. The kiss was sweet but held a new desire to them. However, Alexander was first and foremost a gentleman. And so he pulled away after a few seconds and smiled down at her. "We should get going. I don't want to miss a single moment of being able to show you off. I don't want to deprive the school of seeing just how gorgeous you are this night." He stepped back and kissed the back of her hand then led the way to the door.

As he led her out into the hallway he looked back to her and asked, "Is there anyone you were wanting to meet up with? I know how you girls are. Wanting to be in a group and everything."

xYou are E V E R Y T H I N G to mex
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ נusт ᴀ { мᴇмoʀʏ }

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

{OOC}:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Her pale hands fluttered down to the skirt of her dress to smooth out the obvious creases. Within a few seconds, the creases had disappeared into a continuous plane of flowing fabric. The material of the dress was silky beneath her fingers. Raven had to smile as a memory fluttered into her mind. Her mother and her sister were both with her when she had made the dress. Her mother was teaching Raven how to embellish clothing, a skill she was growing better at. Also, the woman was teaching Lenore how to sew. It had been a cold winter's night during her winter break. Her mother was sewing the dress as a project for the three of them. Lenore kept wanting to see how the pieces fit together; how to stitch; to let her practice. It was a softly beautiful evening, Raven had thought. Snowing outside with at least an inch or so built up, and the three cozy in the warm house around the sewing machine in her mother's study.

Raven blinked and the memory was gone, although its warmth continued to linger. She sighed and heard the bathroom door open. She raised her head to see Alexander gaping at her. For a few moments, there was such an absence of expression in his face that Raven wondered if something was wrong with her outfit. Then, she realized that there was something there in his eyes that resonated in the rest of his face. Awe, wonder, and love flickered through his eyes and warmed his countenance. A soft blush worked its way up her neck and into her cheeks. Just when she wanted to appear vampiric, she had to go and blush, bringing pink to her previously pallid complexion. Alexander's eyes burned into her, all of her, and kept her silent.

He strolled over to her and raised a hand to affectionately caress her cheek. "I don't know what to say. Raven, your beauty takes my breath away."

Her heart raced within her chest and sent blood rushing to her cheeks. Raven grew warmer with the sudden blood rush. She had no idea what to say to Alexander, but it turned out she did not have to speak at all. Alexander grasped her hand with his free hand and pulled her hand to his chest. The rest of her body followed and gently touched his. Raven craned her head up to look at Alexander. In that moment, it really dawned on her how handsome he truly was. His eyes shone as he looked at her, pale skin glowing in the light of the full moon. Slowly, he leaned down to press his lips against hers. Instinctively, Raven closed her eyes and reciprocated, not thinking about the action. Her heart continued running marathons in her chest. The hand in his laced its fingers through his hand and squeezed. Her other hand came to rest upon his shoulder. The kiss became more fervent, desire brimming between the two. Raven's breath hitched and her lungs gasped for air. Thankfully, Alexander pulled away just in time. Raven forced herself to remember how to breath. The sweet rush of air whooshed through her airway and straight to her lungs. Raven blinked black dots from her vision, banishing the threatening dizziness Alexander had caused.

Easily, the hand on his shoulder slipped down to her side. The handsome young man smiled beautifully at her, pulling her along behind him. Once again, he praised her beauty that Halloween evening. A soft smile caressed the edges of Raven's lips. "Thank you, Alexander," she murmured. Her head dipped to her chest. She took the chance to drink in his outfit. Raven raised her eyes, slowly drinking in Alexander from head-to-toe. Truly, he could have been a Victorian gentleman.

Her smile grew even wider. The familiar feeling of a blush permeated her pale cheeks. "You look very handsome," Raven said breathlessly. She was not afraid to allow her eyes to linger on him. Alexander's expression was soft and sweet, causing her heart to ache with the same feeling from earlier. It was the same feeling that had nearly caused her to say those words. The words which she had silenced.

Out of the corner of her eye, Raven saw herself in his mirror and widened her eyes. By his side, Raven appeared a stranger; she hardly recognized herself. There was something changed that Raven could not touch upon. She looked over at Alexander, expression softening. He kissed her hand, leaving another burn upon her flesh, and pulled her to the door. Raven had to move quickly in her tricky boots.

Quickly, Raven made sure to remember Amelia. "Yes, actually. Amelia wanted us to meet up with her and her date. Do you mind?"

OOC : --------  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:17 pm
heart  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash