Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:25 pm
"Oh, I see" Michi let out a chuckle. "This might sound a bit crazy, but I usually cook the food myself at home. My chefs cook for the rest of my family though," Michi looked embarrassed. For someone who lives in a mansion, Michi was embarrassed to say that she doesn't let her chefs cook for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 pm
Rei liked this girl very much. In truth, they were somewhat similar. "No, I understand." She smiled brightly. "I've never b-been overall rich enough to have personal chefs, but I've n-never been so poor as not to go o-out every once in a while." Rei stuttering had almost vanished. The peacefulness of a normal conversation soothed her nerves.  

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:01 pm
"How about I teach you some cooking lessons?" Michi grabbed a hold of Rei's hand. "I can teach you various recipes I taught myself. It can be a bit challenging, but I'm pretty sure you'll manage."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:18 pm
Rei jumped at the sudden contact, but forced a smile. "That sounds n-nice. W-when would you b-be free?" Truly, it wasn't Rei's fault she hated touching other people. Her Father had always taught her to be seen, and not heard or in the way. She had never gotten very much physical affection as a child, so she wasn't very open to it now.  

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:21 pm
"When will I be free?" Michi wondered. She realized that she hadn't been paying attention to her schedule since she's also in business too. "Oh, I'm usually free on Wednesdays and Saturdays, but that's when mother brings her coworkers home for meetings..." Michi tried to think of other ideas. "How 'bout I teach you in the Home Ec Kitchens in the campus? I could ask the teachers."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:42 pm
Wiggling her hand free, Rei liked the plan that Michi had in mind. "Y-yes, Wednesdays would w-work just fine with m-my schedule."  

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:06 pm
"I apologize for my absence, princesses." Tamaki said entering the room smiling warmly.

Artem followed in behind Tamaki and smiled to the guests before going back to his clipboard.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:35 pm
"Oh, it's alright, senpai. We were just chatting and such," she smiled and waved hello to Artem.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 pm
Rei smiled shyly to the both of them. "H-hello..." She reached for her cup of tea that had already gotten cold. Rei absentmindedly sipped from it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:08 pm
"Would you like a new cup of tea? It has stopped steaming, so it must be cold." Artem asked softly reaching for the plate. The greek boy knew Tamaki would never become aware of such a thing.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:14 pm
Rei handed her plate to the boy gently. "T-thank you...Y-you have a s-sharp e-eye." She added a somewhat braver smile to him, then looked away to a plate of candies. Giving in to a major sweet tooth, Rei plucked a strawberry flavored moursel from the top.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:48 pm
"I'll be right back with that." Artem said kindly while taking the teacup and plate to the back room.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:23 pm
"So, Rei-san, what are your hobbies?" Michi asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:15 pm
"Hobbies..." Rei thought for a moment. "Well, I like....to draw." That was the most boring thing, but it truly wasn't all she loved. She was fairly good at art, but her true passion...was the violin. "And......I love...music." Rei smiled, an honest, clear smile that she only had when she played or talked about the violin. It was special to her, and it seemed that the beautiful music made from her magic fingers belonged to her alone.  

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:51 pm
"Ah, is that so?" her face lit up with a smile. Michi was glad that she and Rei had something in common. Her father had shown her music, which was the only reason she still loves it today. "Do you play instruments?"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff