Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:55 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jack looked up at Maeve very surprised to see her taking a tray from him and offering to talk. He found that it was probably best for her mainly to get her mind off everything as he agreed quietly,"Sure thing Maeve... I suppose not many questions.. I guess I wonder why your parents thought it was a good idea to just pick some random rich boy and go with it.. your dad doesn't seem like that kind of person".

Ahri watched the two run off out the door and she breathed in a sigh of relief,"Finally getting her somewhere...", she looked up taking a moment to contemplate where konren could be,"Now where can I find that mischievous boy...".

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:14 am
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

She let out a breath of relieve when Jack agreed to talk. Before she could think of where to start he made statements about her situation and she dove right in. Tyler is not the first rich boy my mother tried to get me hooked. Tyler actually talked to his step dad Jim about me and his dad talked to mine. Tyler's dad is actually one of my dad's old school friends. He is a really cool Fae. From a very wealthy family. He married Tyler's mom when Tyler was little. It was a bit of a shock when she found out about the monster world but she is super sweet. I wish she was my mother. Tyler and my mother belong together. She makes a face of disgust. My dad on the other hand he and I are so much a like. I dont think he would of even agreed if it wast for Jim, Mom and the family mom parents protect asking. They are all friends and business partners. I wanted to make them happy. I mean Mom's right in a way Ill be safer. Tyler will have a werewolf and Me protecting him pulse we will live next to my parents inside the same fence. Plus a dozen or more guards. Ill have more money then Ill ever know what to do with. I wouldn't have to use magic to conjure it. She throws her arms up to the gods. It was a perfect plan then you had to make me so different. I should want to be part of that. Then I meet Ahri and you Jack and the other kids and my plans have changed. Im so much happier in the world of Monsters, Gods, and everything else. She sat down and leaned against a tree and started to cry. It was peaceful in the trees out lining the school. It remaindered her of the woods she used to play in around her house as a kids.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

{DAD}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{fiance}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

PeachesDarkSide

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:16 am
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Mean while in the Cafeteria Maeve's parents where still arguing. That's it Lisa you are being unreasonable. I swear you have changed. As you for you Tyler you need to straighten up. I see you winking at those girls over there. Tyler had stopped talking for awhile knowing his voice was not being heard. So being bored he started flirting with a few girls at a table close to them. They are Monsters you are a human. Not every monster you run across will be as nice as you Step Dad. Look at me boy. He starts to get angry and he never lets himself get that way. My daughter is an amazing girl and you dont deserve her. So......... He pauses fix yourself young man and deserve her. He turns and looks at his wife with disappointment all over his face. Hunny your attitude toward out daughter is a little much and I fear you will cause us to lose her. Lisa looks at her husband with worry. Ken she made a promise not just to us but to everyone. I fear if she doesn't not keep it she will lose us all. Tyler speaks up Now wait a minute. I am going to marry your daughter no matter what. I deserve her. She is mine. He gets up and starts to walk out the door and Lisa whispers Latin and he sterns right around and set right back down and acts odd as if he didn't know what he was doing. What happened? Where's Maeve?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:01 am
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack had followed her to drop off the trays as they walked outside he at this point was listening carefully stuffing his hands in his hoodie both ears open trying to figure out how she had settled herself into this bad situation. As they came closer to the woods she broke down and leaned up against a tree starting to cry he turned to crouch down next to her frowning this wasn't Maeve and he knew that everything she had said up to this point confirmed to him that she really liked him he just wasn't sure if he was willing to say the same yet. With a soft concerning voice he leaned forward and wiped the tears of her eyes with his thumbs as he held her face,"hey... its gonna be alright..", he told her quietly letting out a soft smile as he lifted her face up towards him,"Things might look bad right now but.. I know your going to find a way eventually...", after a moment of reassuring her he slipped his arms around her back and pulled her into a hug,"Just remember I'll always be here for you no matter what okay..".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:05 am

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

-Eri-

Eri walked over towards Zero smiling as she received a hug and a formal bow from her love,"Zero mother wishes to bless us...", she turned to her mother nodding,"Where would you like to begin?", she asked as gaia smiled and took both of their hands,"This way children... I have much to tell you of your future together...", she told them both walking with them towards an old oak tree alittle ways off near one of the buildings of the school.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:39 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

With Jacks reassuring voice she looked into his eye's with determination in her's. Your right it will be ok maybe not today, but its my life. If I am not happy in my life then its not worth living. No matter the promise. I know what I have to do for now. I have made up my mind that as of right now I want to be happy and marring Tyler will not make me happy. Maeve with out thinking hugged Jack and with her warmth she felt him tense then soften in her arms. Ahri and Jack this school this life is my home. I know that now. Its time to face the music. She pulled from him just enough to be able to look at him. Your a very nice guy. You are becoming a great friend. She kisses both of his cheeks in a friendly way. She pulls back and looks into his eye and get an urge to really kiss him, so she does. There lips connect and she instantly feels her head go fuzzy and her body numb. She pulls away it was such an innocent kiss. She had never felt so odd after kissing someone. She started giggling like a school girl. Feeling embarrassed.she covers her face. I just kissed a guy that is an amazing friend and he knows I'm engaged. ]OH YOU IDIOT!!!! She slaps her self in the mouth realize she said that out loud. Not you. Me. I......There I go again word vomit. Her chest was pounding so loud in her ears she couldn't think from her mind racing. I am soo sorry. I have to go....you know. I have to talk to.......you know. Ummm...see you later? She doesn't look at him the whole time. Looking every where but him. This is so embarrassing. He probably hated it. Did he even kiss me back? Oh run....just run. Looking at him finally for a mere second. I got to go. She then takes off toward the cafeteria.
ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c1/55/4a/c1554a6c19a3f3bd307a2620fe526222.jpg[/img][/img]

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:51 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack smiled at her response he wanted her to be happy and he was glad she was making effort into actually doing what she needed to do but he was tooken back at her actions as she pulled away enough to plant 2 soft kisses on either side of his cheeks. Was his face getting warmer? He felt himself blushing very slightly but she apparently wasn't done as she leaned forward and placed a rather warm and soft kiss on his lips this time his eyes shot open he was rather shocked at this strange yet satisfying reaction in her as she seemed to pull away with fear, embarrassment, and nervousness she told him quickly she had to go and ran off towards the cafeteria leaving him with big shocked eyes as she ran way. He gulped nervously and stood slowly watching her take off he rubbed the back of his head feeling slightly dizzy,"O..ka..y", he said quietly turning with a shake of his head as he felt he really needed to get his sh*t sorted and quick.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Maeve ended up in the cafeteria by the time she realize where she was her mother was already up from her chair and running toward her. s**t....why did I run this way. Darling I feel we may have been to harsh earlier. Lets have a civil conversation shall we. Her mom throws her arm around her shoulder and starts to lead her back toward the sable she once sat at. Setting down she closed her eye's and put her face in her hands. I can't do this anymore. What ever do you mean hunny? her mom was now setting beside her and hand her arms still around her shoulder. She looks up and looks into her dads eyes. Im not happy when I think of coming back home. I get a sick feeling of dread. She looks at Tyler with pleading eyes. You do not love me. I have no idea why you are so intent on having me as yours, but I'm no ones property. The past year you message me and talk to me as if I am your servant or only alive to make you happy. She didn't pause but continued talking rather fast. Mom dad I never knew what it was like to be around only people who are different. Its fun, exciting and home. I feel more alive and I have smiled more in the past 5 weeks then ever before. Dad you were right its so different, but I never fit in at home. I'm like a queen bee here. Idk what else to say other then dont make me marry. Let me live my life. Tyler went to speak but Ken thew his hand up rather dominate and spoke. Maeve its been 5 weeks this is a very big choice to be making with only 5 weeks to think on it. He stressed the 5 weeks. He leans over the table and whispers so only she could hear. This can not be a rash choice. Please just stop talking about it. Her mom spoke up with tears in her eye's hunny you have to COME HOME!!! Tyler we must tell everyone else of Maeve's choice. She should be punished for abandoning my family. A bounty will be on you head as soon as the other Hexinbeast's find out you are alone with no one to protect you at 18. That book and your choice will be the death of YOU!! Shut up Tyler my daughter will come home. Her mom then whispers in Latin again and Tyler become disoriented and confused on what happend. . Now go kiss the boy and tell him you loved him visiting, so he thinks nothing is off or wrong. She fixes her eye's on Maeve. Maeve get up and goes over to Tyler holding back her anger she hugs him and says. Thanks for coming its been lots of fun. She reluctantly kisses his forehead and almost throws up in her mouth. Hss forehead was so greasy. Yuck!! Eww!! Remind yourself to scrub you lips with soup later!!! She turns to her parents and puts a fake smile on her face. Your right Ill take the next few month and think about what's best for me. But dont get your hopes up! With that she hugs them both and tells them goodbye and finds a quiet place to meditate and possibly nap outside.

PeachesDarkSide

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:46 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zero smiles softly and nods as follows Gaia away form every one else and he stands next to Eri once they reached the tree.

The man sits down own a bench and watches with a grin on his lips,even though he was in plan view he seemed to not draw any attainton form any one.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:44 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

Konren in a bit of a slump made his way through the schools Courtyard ....It had been a week since konren had returned to school, trying his best konren attempted to lead somewhat of a normal day to day school life, which seemed to be easier said than done due to his large gap of memory loss... konren found many students seemed to go out of their way to avoid him as he traversed around School and the few students who did make contact seemed to only do so for unsavory dirt or information...  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:53 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Derricks mother still a bit amused by her son's reaction to the bomb shell that she knew he has recently imprinted watched her son with a coy smile upon her face " will talk more about it later dear... " derricks mother said sweetly " for now lets rendezvou with your father who I'm sure is still stuffing his face at the cafeteria..." She giggled slightly before gently grabbing derrick by the shoulders to attempt to shovel him along...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:45 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora turned herself around smiling like an idiot only to find that Derrick and his mother was trying to walk off and with that she found herself panicking acting quickly she attempted to sneak after them only to find herself stumbling landing flat on her face looking up knowing they heard the noise she let out a squeak of fear and pounced behind a tree climbing up it quickly as she gazed down from below holding her breath hoping that they wouldn't have noticed...

When Su entered the room Andrew turned smiling,"Well hello there Su", he said standing he offered to take her hand and plant a kiss on it,"Your beauty amplfies everyday my dear..", he hands her a small envelope inside was a 1 million dollar visa gift card..,"Here is a small token for you always such a good friend to my Little angel", he stated smiling when he was redirected by his staff gasping in fear over something that was going wrong in the business, he told her respectfully,"If you will excuse me", he turned to inform them in a rather business french manner to keep their heads and stop freaking out.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:49 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Ahri had managed to leave the girls dorm after jack and Maeve took off she knew those two had a lot of talking to do and she had a friend to find... On her way to look for konren she found herself feeling slightly uncomfortable with all the parents around... it was like some strange bitter reminder that she had non and had no idea where hers was for that matter. She wondered if that wolf tribe she left were doing any good they had raised her for so long... then thoughts of her began to flood in... She cleared her head and went to take a rest on a bench nearby maybe if she were lucky he past by her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:56 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

-Eri-

Gaia stood them before her and a light beam fell upon their heads as she placed a hand on each of the top of their heads and began to prophecy,"I see two futures before you..", she said quietly,"One that is very different than the other but that is the decision of my daughter...", she said turning to them both smiled,"You two have a strong chance for your future together but..", her face fell,"A great sacrifice will be made..", she then turned to face them both,"If you proceed on into adulthood you will find that you will be blessed with many children...", she smiled,"My daughter shall conceive that of the 12 constellations... perhaps even ,more..", she then noted,"You will both live within an old ruin... placed out in the midst of nature close to me.. you will have a rich and fulfilling life even though it is not coated with material things".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra looked over at him frowning as she took up the plate,"What? Im starved I can't help it", she began to take the first few bites slowly then quickly she began to devour the whole plate feeling herself actually starved she looked up at kaname as she finished off the plate,"More?", she asked wiping some of the food from her mouth with the back of her hand.

Pagan Yanik

Pacwick

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas