Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:35 pm
Yeah, I had taken it as an Alabaster power. It seemed to be written as such.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:27 am
Ah okay, the way it was written I didn't think that you could ready a minor action as it wasn't listed in the write up and Alabaster had done a standard action to blast Kuori back already.

But cool, lets me know what I am doing with my next turn since that is legal. I would have readied a stone's endurance otherwise.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:38 pm
PupSage
But cool, lets me know what I am doing with my next turn since that is legal. I would have readied a stone's endurance otherwise.

Don't commit too strongly yet. I'm likely holding my action to just before your turn. But that also depends on the DM's answer to my question about the fort specs. Like, are the walls stone or wood? Is there any foiliage growing on it? Is there any sort of visible traps like wire around? Are there any lattices to climb? I don't want to give away what my (possible) plan is, so I'm asking for general specs (last page and this one) and once I have my answer, I'll know what I can/cannot do for my turn, which may heavily influence yours.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 1:38 pm
Rain Yupa
Kow fired you a question back.

[quote="Kowsauni"][quote="Rain Yupa"][quote="Kowsauni"][/quote]

What's the specs for the outside of the fort?[/quote]

What are you asking about exactly?[/quote]

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 2:11 pm
PupSage
Ah okay, the way it was written I didn't think that you could ready a minor action as it wasn't listed in the write up and Alabaster had done a standard action to blast Kuori back already.

If you want to post your action bits here, or pm Kow or I, I am sure we would be glad to say if it would be legal or not  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 2:33 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
Rain Yupa

And I answered (quoted his wrong post though; fixed it) but he answered your question about the book and didn't answer mine. 4laugh  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:05 pm
Rain Yupa
SCN_ Grey_fox
Rain Yupa

And I answered (quoted his wrong post though; fixed it) but he answered your question about the book and didn't answer mine. 4laugh

Your question is a lot more complex to answer. I haven't planned out every detail of the fort's courtyard as I never imagined you guys would start a fight there. I'll get back to you when I figure it out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:53 pm
That was Ruin's held action, correct? Haven't heard otherwise so I'm assuming my couple sentences off-turn is okay and don't have to delete it. Should put us with Irene/assorted NPCs/Alabaster being up now, correct?  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:39 am
Psychofish
That was Ruin's held action, correct? Haven't heard otherwise so I'm assuming my couple sentences off-turn is okay and don't have to delete it. Should put us with Irene/assorted NPCs/Alabaster being up now, correct?
It is actually your turn.

I delayed my turn to just before you, because I could. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:14 am
Oh. Whoops.

Better figure out my action and stick that in, here I'd been waiting.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:58 am
Psychofish
Oh. Whoops.

Better figure out my action and stick that in, here I'd been waiting.
I assumed you were just waiting for the reply, or something like that. xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:48 pm
Updated that post. If Pup or Kow want a diplomacy roll for where I'm talking to Kuori/Alabaster, I'll roll and add that. Otherwise, my turn is set.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:49 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:19 pm
Psychofish

SCN_ Grey_fox

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Mongooseh

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know I am currently studying for my service wide exam. Its basically a test I take to make rank in the Coast Guard, so I wont be posting anything for the rest of this week, sorry sweatdrop I know I'm leaving you guys in a tense situation. I am also flying out to attend my brothers graduation from college over the weekend so the next time I post probably wont be until Monday or possibly Sunday Night. Everyone enjoy the break!  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:50 pm
You got it!  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games