Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:25 am
Leora looked at the man and then the crown. "So . . . I just take it?" she asked, hesitantly starting to reach out to it. She really had no idea what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:32 am
The man seemed like he was about to sigh impatiently, but then caught himself when he remembered who she was and said simply. "Yes, just take the crown and place it upon your head, Your Highness."  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:34 am
Leora smiled. "Thank you." she said and then took the crown and put it on her head before looking over at her husband and smiling happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:42 am
Lance smiled back at Leora for a moment before facing forward again. Then, he frowned, noticing something strange. "What the . . . " He muttered to himself as he watched a man with a worried expression hurry around, through the alley of soldiers, who gripped their swords defensively when he approached.

The man ran up to Lance and Leora. "Excuse me, Your Highness, there's a bit of a problem that we just recently found."

Lance looked down at him with a frown. "Well what is it?" He asked the man in a strict, stern voice.

"Um . . . The human army's inside the border . . . And the president is going to come to your castle . . . Within the hour."  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:12 pm
Leora bit her lower lip and stood up, going over to Lance, placing her hand on his shoulder. "I could go get my family if you think it would help." she whispered softly, so that only he could hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:28 pm
"Alright, go get them." He whispered softly back to Leora before turning back to the man. "Well do you know for sure if the humans know we're vampires?" He asked him sternly, wanting to know what he was dealing with.

"We're not completely sure at the moment. But they have discovered the borderline's effects and are using tape machines so as to never forget things. We managed to copy one of the tapes recently, but it only identified us as people, nothing more." The man explained to his king.

Lance pulled up his long sleeve and checked the time on his watch. "Alright, I'd like a few soldiers to accompany me and my wife back to the castle as guards. If they do know about us and are coming for war, then we will be ready. Also, I want some men watching the humans' army and notify me if you hear of any plans." He ordered the soldiers in front of them who nodded their heads obediently and about half of them left to do their jobs as spies for their king. Lance took his wife's and walked with her out the large double-doors, followed by a few soldiers with guarded expressions. "First thing's, first. I'll need a lot of blood before the human president arrives. Maybe, if we play our cards right, we might be able to fool them into believing we're human." He said to Leora as he took off his crown and walked to the limousine, turning his eyes back to their usual dark color. There was a flaw in his plan, he had no idea how long the humans had been watching them, and if they had seen he or Leora drinking blood then that plan was failed. His mind was set on getting his blood first. Traditionally, he had had to fast for the last thirty-six hours, and it was giving him a mind numbing headache, along with a fiery thirst in his throat, the instinct to attack anything with the slightest hint of human blood urging on his want to get back to the castle even more.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:11 pm
Leora gently squeezed her husband's hand. "We'll be fine. We just can't expose the twins to them . . . they still don't know what they can and can't bite . . ." she said softly and then got into the limousine. "We'll be okay." she said softly, mostly trying to convince herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:21 pm
Lance followed her into the limousine and muttered silently to himself, "I hope so . . . " Then to Leora. "As long as Alexis stays safe, then so will the twins." For the rest of the ride back to the castle, though it wasn't too long since the driver had found out about the situation concerning the president's imminent arrival and was in a bit of a rush, Lance remained silent. "Well, let's hope for the best." He said to his lovely wife in her red wine colored dress, taking her hand in his gently and pulling her out of the car with a smile. As he walked with her to the door, he looked back once when they were right in front of the door and cursed. The very nose of a limousine could be seen, and on the top, it bore small American flags. He immediately opened the door a just enough so he could slip through, then pulled Leora with him, followed by the six or seven guards. Then, he closed the door shut and looked at Leora. "I won't be able to get within fifty feet of them without getting a drink first, so I'll need you to talk to him, do you think you can do that?" He asked her, speaking quickly but clearly.

((What should the president's name be?))  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:27 pm
Leora nodded. "Yeah, I can do that. Just let me get Kailee and my family first." she said and then went off to go get them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:39 pm
Lance nodded and left to the kitchen before pulling out a few bottles of blood from their cabinet of blood. "Keep guard of my wife and her human family, got it?" Lance asked the guards, who nodded and said, "Yes, Your Majesty." Then, Lance went to a room on the fourth floor, and went inside of the room where his family kept pictures and items of previous kings, admiring them as he began drinking his blood and to fill his insatiable thirst.

The limousine drove down the street and parked in front of the castle. Then, the president, George W. Bush, stepped out of the car, followed by about five or six security guards. On a couple of the guards' faces could be seen how much they disliked doing this and how ludicrous they thought this was to believe vampires were real. The president walked up to the door and pressed the doorbell, waiting patiently for an answer.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:32 pm
Leora's heard the doorbell and swore slightly, settling for the only family member she had been able to find so far. "Come on Kailee." she said with a smile.

Kailee smiled back and then ran downstairs before pulling open the door. "Hello!" she said happily, smiling up at the President before Leora came up behind her, smiling calmly as she picked up Kailee who clung to her big sister happily.

"Hello Mr. President." she said smoothy. "To what do my family and I owe this honor?" she asked politely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:47 pm
The president smiled warmly at the little girl who answered the door. His breath caught for a moment when he saw the stunningly beautiful woman in the tight red dress that complimented her curves. "I came to talk to about some recent event happening around the country that we have reason to believe the people here are concerned with. May I speak to the man of the house . . . er-castle?" He asked her kindly.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:57 pm
Leora nodded. "My husband is a bit occupied at the moment, but you may wait inside until he comes down." she said and then set Kailee down. "Kailee, do you think you could make sure our guests are comfortable while I go get Lance?" she asked her sister.

Kailee smiled. "Okay Lory." she said happily.

"Good girl." Leora said and then kissed her sister on the forehead, knowing that Kailee wouldn't mention Vampires or fairies or shifters since she had talked to her earlier. Leora then left the room and headed up to get Lance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:08 pm
Lance was finishing off the last of his bottle of blood as he looked through the long hall that was more like a museum of his family. He was examining a blood red hat that was shaped like a pirate cptain's hat with slight differences and a long blood red overcoat that resembled the one he was currently wearing, both having belonged to King David, the blood-eyed, who had been the second king of the vampires, and the second king to have resigned before his death, and then, disappeared, never to be seen by another vampire again. When he heard Leora's footsteps coming to the door, he opened it for her with a smile. "Well, I'm full, time to see what this is all about." He said, kissing her softly after licking his previously dark red lips clean of the blood.

The president looked down at the girl with a smile and stepped inside, looking around curiously, followed close behind by his guards that wore the same expression as he.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:50 pm
Leora giggled and held his hand as she led him back downstairs.

Kailee smiled at the president and the guards. "There's some really comfy couches if you wanna sit down!" she chirped with a smile.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games