Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:27 pm
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageSociety was not within Sebastian's nature. Confronted with vampire or mortal, the vampire would rather turn away from them than socialize. So, communicating with an arrogant and "socialized" vampire failed to interest him. He had encountered enough aristocratic vampires to sate his desire for socialization. As he looked upon the vampiress, Sebastian felt his insides curl in disgust. Honestly, he preferred the company of his obedient and silent coven to this mouthy female.

Eyes burning into hers, Sebastian tightened his hold before releasing her. Killing her would be too easy, and he no longer found amusement in the action. Instead, Sebastian half-turned from the vampiress. His curiosity compelled him to listen to her. His common sense compelled him to turn away. So, he sated both by half-listening. He may have not appeared aware of her, but Sebastian never fully let his guard down. He was aware of every movement she made down to the bat of her eyes.

Sebastian listened to the female's request. He heard the burning curl within her voice; the bitterness of hate; and the envy that came with desolate love that was given to another. The vampire narrowed his eyes, the only sign that he registered anything she said. "I know of the disgust, vampiress, all too well," he responded. "Though, your intentions are childish." He snapped around to face her. "You are pathetic to think that revenge would ever be garnered in such a manner. Your emotion clouds your mind. It makes you disgusting, and I am repelled by such a manner."

OOC : -------  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:35 am
User Image

Millina Thorne

✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷
When she embraces
Your heart turns to stone
She comes at night when you are all alone
And when she whispers
Your blood shall run cold
You better hide before she finds you

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser Image
↘↘ Millina stepped backwards once she was released and stretched out her neck a bit. She watched him as she spoke. Something about the way he was listening was annoying her. As if he were only half-listening. Sebastian's personality pissed her off. It was if he was something to be feared even by his own kind. It was never something that appealed to her. Even when she was human and with Alexander. He was a child meant to be feared but she refused. She found it a stupid way to be and no matter what he might have done in his past she would never tremble like he probably wanted. It could be seen all over his coven. Disobedience was met with death and the only thing the vampires around him could do was follow. She was starting to think it was a mistake coming to him but he would inflict as much pain as he could upon her which is what she wanted.

His response made her laugh. She raised a hand to her mouth to try and stifle it but gave up afterwards. "Childish? No my dear Sebastian. I am a woman in love and a woman will do anything to retain her desired mate. If I were a child I would merely stomped my feet and demand that others do my bidding. Which is what you are doing with your..." she sneered as she looked around at the vampires, "coven." She regained her composure and closed her eyes for a moment before reopening them to him, "My intentions may be to retain Alexander but I am also acting on the disgust we both share on the mortal and immortal union. There are others I could probably go to but I thought you would take joy in the destruction of a mortal. Not to mention the emotional destruction you would put on Alexander." Her eyes narrowed and her voice took on a more serious tone, "He's more dangerous to you than you know. Break him. Break his spirit and he will not be a threat. I can promise that. I will make sure of it should I live. You don't know of the destruction he could rain upon you should he so choose." She gave nothing away of the secret Alexander and her shared but the realness of her words would have an impact. She hoped for his sake that he would cast aside his pride for a moment and actually listen to her. If he did not well he would only prove to be more foolish than he thought she was.

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:54 pm
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageHis expression darkened as he looked at her. "Emotion is weakness. Love is a poison that kills from the inside out, beginning with the heart." Sebastian raised his head and looked towards the ceiling. He glared at the being that he hoped was watching. Undoubtedly that being ceased to care. He had cursed Sebastian to a wretched life devoid of the peace of death. He returned his eyes to the vampiress. He ignored the obvious and childish attempt to mar his pride. Words failed to impale his dignity.

The vampire's lips quirked, but did not smile, in amusement. "You are audacious to assume I would aid you, vampiress." Ah, the promise of destruction began the turning of the gears in his head. His sole purpose of living was to destroy. Such beauty lay in splayed and bloodied bodies! He could feel his pupils dilating in that immortal hunger deep within. The hunger had existed since his rebirth as a vampire. Only destruction could sate its appetite. Even then, it thirsted for more. The vampiress's offer was wonderfully enticing.

She continued in warning him of the destruction Alexander himself could create. A small smile cracked over his lips. It was not pleasant. Like the plague, it spread into the tiniest crannies of his countenance. He could feel the hunger and the logic of his mind turning together. Once again. Here he was once again becoming himself. His laughter gurgled and bubbled throughout the room. The laughter grew louder and louder until the vampires of his coven quivered and retracted from the scene in fear. Sebastian's eyes landed on the vampiress.

"Let us see what your once-lover will do, vampiress," Sebastian challenged. "Let us see. Meanwhile, I expect the destruction you promise to be beautifully delicious."

OOC : -------  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:11 am
User Image

Millina Thorne

When she embraces
Your heart turns to stone
She comes at night when you are all alone
And when she whispers
Your blood shall run cold
You better hide before she finds you

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser Image
↘↘ Slowly, as she took in his words, a smile grew on her face. Her fangs glinted in what little light was available to them in the decrepit little house. He was in. That was all that matter. As suspected he did not heed her warning. Either way nothing would happen with Alexander. She would be there to comfort him. Everything will return to normal. Once she got rid of Raven that is. And Sebastian was going to do it. She could have burst out into joyous laughter but she held it back. Instead she simpel turned to walk back out of the house.

"Raven and Alexander will be attending the dance tonight. I think that would be the perfect time. You can expect at some point they will leave to share a romantic moment in the moon light. I can't wait to see what you come up with." With that Millina walked out and started making her way back to the school. She was chaperoning the event tonight and she needed to get ready.

**I'll post for Alexander soon, I'm just waiting for Books.**  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAMELIA ELIZABETH DUNNE

xxxxAmelia had full intentions of finding her best friend, but with a glance at the clock she realized that she really needed to get ready. She really had no clue where any of her stuff was, not to mention she had to do her hair. Yup, it was a night for her to be a girl for once. Well, more of a girly girl than she usually was. On her way to her room, Amelia texted Raven. Wanna come get ready in my room later to get ready? The two really had a lot to talk about. After all, it felt like they hadn't really talked in a while. She was always busy with Sebastian, and Raven was always busy with Alexander. Which really didn't bother her at all. She loved that her best friend was happy. That gleaming happiness on her face was so contagious that it made Amelia glow as well. Besides, Alexander was the perfect guy for her.

xxxxAmelia opened the door to her room and walked inside, gathering her things to take a nice shower. It was really needed. Soon enough, Amelia was back in her room wrapped in a towel. She really didn't see the point of putting on a lot or anything, so she opted for a pair of shorts and a sweater. After she was clothed, she decided that finding her costume would be a good idea. She really didn't want to go to the dance as Eve.

xxxxIt took a bit of searching, but finally she found each and every piece of her costume that she'd need. It was a really tedious costume to put on, but in the end it looked amazing on her. The corset piece hugged her stomach perfectly, showing off her slim figure, and the way the dress itself clung to her body really didn't leave anything to imagination. If she had been given the choice, she never would have bought this costume, but one day her mom had gotten it for her, and after plenty of convincing, Amelia wore the thing, and found that she loved it. Any other time she really never would have worn something this short. Not to mention it had been classified as a 'sexy' costume, and that really wasn't her style.

xxxxAmelia laid out all of her costume parts on her bed then set to work on her hair. She wanted it to just be curly, except she wanted it to stay that way, which would involve hair spray and lots of curling with her little wand, so she plugged in the wand and waited until it was hot enough and began the work on her hair, hoping her best friend would appear soon.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxxHer Room
                      {PEOPLE}xxxiixxnobody
                      {THOUGHTS}xxIIThis will be an interesting night.
                      {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

[[.......]]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:22 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:08 pm
[[Happy Holidays, everyone!]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 am
[[Hatter, I sent out a reminder to Books about replying.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx Fleur didn't hate him? How is that logically possible. Alastar would definitely hate someone using him as a portable food sack. Then again, he really wouldn't mind if Fleur was the one doing it. But that isn't the point. His feelings were becoming different. Alastar was brought out of his internal conflict by the nervous feeling that was rolling off of the girl in front of him.

Alastar braced himself for rejection. She was nervous because she couldn't find a way to say no. However, her request shocked him. It was evident on his face as he grew wide eyed. "You truly mean it? You'll go with me." She must have mistook his surprise as backing out because she was beginning to second guess herself. Putting a stop to that immediately, he grinned and rushed to get the blue bag. The eyes were lit up like an excited puppy.

When her bag was set in front of her, Alastar stood and made his way to the door. "I'm going to get my costume. "I'll be back in less than five minutes to help with everything you need."

Moving fast, the vampire got to his room, yanked on his costume, and ran out again. True to his word it took him under five minutes. Softly, he tapped his knuckles on the door.

[[ I promise, that I will have Edan up tomorrow afternoon PST. Cross my heart. ]]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:41 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Edan felt he had made a simple request, but her smile visibly faltered. What was so wrong with Raven? It had to be deeper than her "weirdness". He was going to ask but when Angelique consented he decided no to push his luck. Instead he looked ahead to the prospect of going to the dance with his girlfriend. It was going to be great. Except he wasn't big on the costume thing. At home he usually had his maid go pick something up to wear and that was that. Never once has he picked his own costume.

"Oh really? Thank God. I thought you were going to say no." Edan gasped out in fake relief. Though, it wasn't convincing with the smirk on his face. "However, I'm going to need to request your assistance. I...." He moved to whisper in her ear like it was some big secret. "I don't know what I should wear." He moved back a bit and looked at her with innocent puppy eyes.

"So will you help me out, babe?" He had to hold back his grin. Really he could've phoned a friend back home and asked for advice, but this would be so much more fun.

[[OoC: ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:31 pm
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

She did not desire to think about any mortal girl, particularly Raven. Instead, she turned her thoughts to that night's event. Angelique felt happy that she would be celebrating some sort of holiday. It was strange for she had celebrated holidays as a mortal. She remembered very potently sharing an extremely sparse Christmas with her family. When she became a vampire, she had not crossed the boundary with holidays. Neither Sebastian nor the other vampires showed any preferences towards specific holidays. None of them truly cared enough. So engrained was their disgust of mortals that they believed mortal customs and traditions to be foolish. Thus, celebrating a holiday for the first time in a long time sent a delightful and surprising buzz down Angelique's spine. She could almost feel herself becoming younger.

Despite her trying hard for a cool exterior, it was broken when Edan felt the need to joke around. Angelique felt a small smile crack the corners of her lips into a wider grin. A cute giggle floated up from the depths of her chest and resonated in the hallway. Happiness was effervescent as bubbles and floated around in her head, making her drunkenly delighted. Edan neared her and she felt the hairs on her arms simultaneously stand on end. She half-closed her eyes at the sound of his voice in her ear. Then, he moved away to her disappointment. She turned to face him and watched as adorable Edan-puppy-eyes formed and sparkled innocently at her.

The happy expression fell from her face. Angelique crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him. An impish sparkle glinted in the corner of her eye. "I don't know, Edan," Angelique sighed playfully. "You ask me for so much. Kisses, hugs... What will you give me?"

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : ------  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:57 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:23 am
[[Is anybody here?]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:24 pm
I'm still here.  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:34 pm

User Image

xYou are E N D L E S S and I can't B R E A T Hx
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ ʙʟιɴᴅιɴԍ ɴow ι { cᴀɴ'т sᴇᴇ }

User Image

The human, teen girl watched as Alastar's eyes grew wider. As if he were surprised that she would have even said yes to him. Never before had she ever felt special in the eyes of a member of the opposite sex but here she stood. She nodded her head to his question and shyly dipped her head down to look at the hem or her dress which her tiny hands were now wringing like crazy. She was so nervous. What if she tripped and made a fool of herself? Or things were just so awkward that she couldn't know what to say. She had never done this before. No one had ever even considered asking her to something like this.

Her head shot up though when he moved quickly to the wardrobe and pulled out her costume. His eyes were lite up and filled with excitement. It shocked and confused her to no end but she eventually found herself beginning to smile at his enthusiasm. She took the bag with a thank you and set it down on her bed to begin unzipping it. "Okay. I might need help in doing up the zipper in the back of my dress." He was off in a matter of seconds and she heard the door catch on the latch to close. Fleur tried to move as quickly as she could. She had taken off her sweater and dress. She shivered in the cold but still she moved to grab the sparkling silver dress in the blue bag. She smiled gently as she pulled it on. It was fitting a little bit looser than she remember but luckily it had a belt that she could adjust. She had just finished pulling the dress up around her shoulders when she heard the knock at her door.

Fleur turned her head slowly and called, "Come in. You came back just in time." She waited until he opened the door and moved into the room to turn her head back to her bed. "Can you zip this up please? I don't think I can reach back there." The zipper was down low so her back was completely exposed to him. As she stood there she could feel the heat moving into her cheeks as the blush surfaced on her face. She felt self-conscious knowing that he could see her naked skin.

~~~

Orenda sighed and consented herself to leaving the dance hall. No use trying to make something happen when it was clear to her that nothing would come of it. The other vampire had made it clear that she wanted nothing to do with her own kind. Bad experiences with them perhaps. Orenda didn't know nor could she really bring herself to care. In all her years of being one of the undead she had literally seen every story you could think of.

As she walked aimlessly through the hallways of the huge manor she could help but think of how trivial this all was. How many years had it been since she had been stuck in the high school regime? Too long in her mind. Every single thing was so dull. The dances, the classes and the people. To her, every one was the same. Nothing ever surprised her and she found that took all the joy out of living for her. What purpose did she serve now when she had seen it all? Or at least felt that she had seen it all.

On her walk she found herself in the dorms. It was then that she realized just where she was headed. To that one room. His room. Josef. God did that kid annoy her. Always sticking his nose in where it didn't belong. She was starting to suspect that he was looking for something specific but she still had no idea what that was. She brought up her knuckles to his door and hesitantly knocked three times, waiting for his annoying face to pop into view.

~~~

Alexander beamed in pride. He was glad that he was able to put together an outfit that impressed his girlfriend. Though when the awkward question of where he got the authentic looking clothing came into play he knew he had to think fast. "My father. He loves this type of clothing and stuff. He is something a collector. These are just a few pieces he gave to me that he can't quite fit into any more." He turned back to Raven with a smile, "My family's well off so he can afford to have such an expensive hobby."

He started to take the clothing into the bathroom to get ready. "I'm sure that it will be completely fine. If anything I'm sure I have a few more items I can add to make it more appropriate to what you have." Once all the clothing was inside he turned to face Raven with a smile on his face, "I'll get ready in here. Let me know when you are decent. I promise to not come back out until then." He winked at her then shut the door behind him.

It didn't take him very long to change his clothing. The only thing that was bugging him at the moment was his hair. He didn't quite know what to do with it. No sense in just brushing it. It would be messy within the hour again. Ponytail maybe? But he really didn't want to deal with the tangled mess it would be trying to extract it from his hair. He sighed and settled on leaving it as messy then made up for it by placing the top hat on his head. "Raven?" he called out, "Are you ready for me to come out now?"

xYou are E V E R Y T H I N G to mex
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ נusт ᴀ { мᴇмoʀʏ }

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

{OOC}:  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games