Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragons Keep

Back to Guilds

A home for DragCave and other breedables enthusiasts 

Tags: dragon, DragCave, Dragon Cave, breedables, adoptables 

Reply The Dragons Keep
The Incubator and Infirmary ... post and click dragons here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:09 pm
xXX_ichigo_xXx09
whoohoo! my first striped egg!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/Zhvx][img]http://dragcave.net/image/Zhvx.gif[/img][/url]

took me 5 hours to get it though rolleyes

EDIT:

got another egg.

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/FXjz][img]http://dragcave.net/image/FXjz.gif[/img][/url]

oh and btw, i think there a little problem concerning my eggs in the incubator. see beside my name it shows two purple dorsal eggs and on my scroll i only have one and i don't think i abandoned it. maybe i don't. i may have forgotten.

thanks!

~ichigo~

I'll check into it. *edit* It was the same one twice. I fixed it and added your new eggs.

Oh, and I grabbed your booty!! You got 35G from it. smile Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:55 am
pd2care
xXX_ichigo_xXx09
whoohoo! my first striped egg!

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/Zhvx][img]http://dragcave.net/image/Zhvx.gif[/img][/url]

took me 5 hours to get it though rolleyes

EDIT:

got another egg.

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/FXjz][img]http://dragcave.net/image/FXjz.gif[/img][/url]

oh and btw, i think there a little problem concerning my eggs in the incubator. see beside my name it shows two purple dorsal eggs and on my scroll i only have one and i don't think i abandoned it. maybe i don't. i may have forgotten.

thanks!

~ichigo~

I'll check into it. *edit* It was the same one twice. I fixed it and added your new eggs.

Oh, and I grabbed your booty!! You got 35G from it. smile Thank you.

you're lwelcome^^ is gaia allowing tanks in guilds now? thats weird.  

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50

Eulysa Vilae

20,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:24 am
WhimsicalWhisper
Eulysa Vilae
two new ones:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lucky!new addition but no time to post it.ill post it tomorrow.

yeah, I had to peel myself off the ceiling when I got the paper egg ^-^ super excited, since the last paper egg I had was the one that made Willa to alert me to this guild just before the egg died. that was sad. but now I can has paper egg! wheee!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:54 am
New Dragons:
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/VDE3][img]http://dragcave.net/image/VDE3.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/VKvZ][img]http://dragcave.net/image/VKvZ.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/T3Hv][img]http://dragcave.net/image/T3Hv.gif[/img][/url]

Thanks smile  

asuiru

Predestined Duck

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:08 am
Anivla01
New Dragons:
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/VDE3][img]http://dragcave.net/image/VDE3.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/VKvZ][img]http://dragcave.net/image/VKvZ.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/T3Hv][img]http://dragcave.net/image/T3Hv.gif[/img][/url]

Thanks smile

Thanks for the update! Putting them in the Incubator. 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:49 am
Gonna do the daily thing with the babies......any walkers around to walk when I get the group together?  

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Walkers needed. Have too many in critical condition. Please help.

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

Critical care babies!
wahmbulance wahmbulance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wahmbulance wahmbulance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 pm
pd2care

Walkers needed. Have too many in critical condition. Please help.

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

Critical care babies!
wahmbulance wahmbulance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wahmbulance wahmbulance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for the doing the Infirmary group, Robynn! heart Taking them for a long walk. 3nodding biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:38 pm
ill walk them also.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:16 pm
xXX_ichigo_xXx09
ill walk them also.

Thanks, Ichigo! heart  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:30 am
xXX_ichigo_xXx09
ill walk them also.

I finally know how to pronounce your screen name. I watched Bleach for about 3 minutes, and heard your name. Then I had to leave cuz I was too confused with what was going on, and the more my daughter explained it to me, the more confused I got.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:55 am

Please click?  

lunexor

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:11 am
lunexor

Please click?

Adding the hatchling to the Incubator. Thanks for the update, lunexor! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:43 am
Hello everyone. I hope you are having a good day. I am off to click on egs and hatchlings. If anyone has eggs or hatchlings with less than 2 days, you can pm me with the HTML code and I will post it on Dragon_er on Live journal. Here is my newest eggs.

Tricia1224

Wingseagle

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:50 am
User ImageUser Image
~Wings says~

The Striped egg isn't mine, it's Ichigo's, he said I could walk it, but I also have a few new dragons, I'll give you all my dragoon's codes so you can walk them if you want...

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/51Hs][img]http://dragcave.net/image/51Hs.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/Ckz4][img]http://dragcave.net/image/Ckz4.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/Jd1r][img]http://dragcave.net/image/Jd1r.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/Dwg7][img]http://dragcave.net/image/Dwg7.gif[/img][/url]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/4q4i][img]http://dragcave.net/image/4q4i.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/ly1E][img]http://dragcave.net/image/ly1E.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/Q4rQ][img]http://dragcave.net/image/Q4rQ.gif[/img][/url]

The Dragons Keep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games