24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:54 am
Name: Jessica
Nicknames: Jess, Yachi or Vice
Other Gaian Names: 0_Vice_Captain_Yachiru_0, Mrs Yachi, Highlanders_Creed_Bank
Hobbies: Read, write, listen to music, watch tv, spend time with husband and our pets.
Likes: art, dogs, cats, art, reading, music, art, Dr. Pepper, cheese cake
Dislikes: cheater, lies, fakes, veggies (as in the food), people who eat all my food, annoying people, people who make fun of others, people who throw tantrums
Favorites: Christine Feehan, J.R. Ward, and many more authors
Other: Birthday is May 29th.
Was married on March 15th, 2009.
I sadly still live with my mother.
Am looking for a job.
Hate the summer heat and the winter cold.
Pets: Angel - 3-4 years old - boxer/doberman - got her when she was 1-2 weeks old - saved her from death basically
Taz - a little over 4 months old - pure blooded beagle - no one else wanted him so we kept him
Roxie - 4-5 years old - ?greman shepherd/pit bull? - she was a stray and just slipped into our backyard and started playing with Angel and has never left since

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 pm
Yachiru Delacroix
Name: Jessica
Nicknames: Jess, Yachi or Vice
Other Gaian Names: 0_Vice_Captain_Yachiru_0, Mrs Yachi, Highlanders_Creed_Bank
Hobbies: Read, write, listen to music, watch tv, spend time with husband and our pets.
Likes: art, dogs, cats, art, reading, music, art, Dr. Pepper, cheese cake
Dislikes: cheater, lies, fakes, veggies (as in the food), people who eat all my food, annoying people, people who make fun of others, people who throw tantrums
Favorites: Christine Feehan, J.R. Ward, and many more authors
Other: Birthday is May 29th.
Was married on March 15th, 2009.
I sadly still live with my mother.
Am looking for a job.
Hate the summer heat and the winter cold.
Pets: Angel - 3-4 years old - boxer/doberman - got her when she was 1-2 weeks old - saved her from death basically
Taz - a little over 4 months old - pure blooded beagle - no one else wanted him so we kept him
Roxie - 4-5 years old - ?greman shepherd/pit bull? - she was a stray and just slipped into our backyard and started playing with Angel and has never left since
welcome to the guild :3 I totally thought you said "Dislikes:dogs,cats" and I was thinking "whats she doing in this guild then?!?!" LOL rofl rofl  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xxEverBluexx

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 pm
I've been locked inside that house, all the while You hold key
And I've been dying to get out, though that might be the death of me

Gaia Nicknames: EverBlue, Ever or Blue
Hobbies: Reading fantasy and manga, writing, thinking, hoarding information for my profile, watching anime, sleeping, bugging my cat
Likes: Books, animals (especially cats [especially tigers]), video games, nice people, wit, chinese food and chocolate drinks
Dislikes: People who think they're superior to others and people who have evil motives, spicy food, work, horror/mystery movies/books, the n00bs who tried to hack me, Twilight and Harry Potter
Other: Before anything else I love Jesus. He's the most important person in my life.
My favorite animals are of the cat family. I also like dogs, but don't have one.
My birthday is on February 27th and I always get presents for people who have gotten me presents. *hint, hint*
Also I get insanely bored on sometimes, so feel free to pm me.
Pets: My cat KC. She's the smartest cat I know and adorable too. whee I used to have guinea pigs and a ferret, but they aren't around anymore. crying

And all I'm asking is for You to do what You can with me
But I can't ask You to give what You already gave

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:01 pm
Hello all. I'm Alexandra (also known as Myou or Lexy). I have four cats, one evil dog, two fish, and soon I will have one dwarf rabbit. :]  

MyouMegami

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Clambake 200

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:18 am
Hello!

My name is Dianda, and I turned 20 last month. I live in Holland. I go to college, and I live together with my boyfriend.

We have two cats. They are both a mix. Suki is a mix between a Europain short-hair and a Main Coone. She's really big and hairy. And then there is Hiro, our little cow in a cat suit. (He is white with big black cow-spots). The vet said he is a mix, but we have no idea what kind.

Nothing in the house is basically save from the cats. Speakers fall over, the walls are full with scratches. They are always looking where are our limits. It's hilarious. But I love them, they brighten my life. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:07 pm
Hey all,
Alicia G, but I go by whatever the heck you want to call me. I'm 18 and I'm a bird fanatic, but I've had my share of other pets too. I'm the daughter of bird breeders, so I know about breeding and things like that, but, once my brother and I started to become more of a handful, my parents quit breeding and became trainers and adoptive homes. We currently have 8 birds, three dogs, and two rats.

My birds are my life, I model with them, I am a trainer and beginning to get myself into education with my flock. My birds are all being recall trained, outdoor freeflight trained and trick trained. Our lives revolve around our birds.

We have two Hyacinth Macaws, three cockatoos (Galah, Goffin's and Black Palm), a Green Aracari (Toucan), a Senegal parrot, and an African Grey. He's not in my sig, I need a better picture of him first. Our birds range in age from 7 months to around 36 years. Most of them are rehomes.

My dogs are cool, and my ratties are our little babies. I actually just found out I'm allergic to them, which doesn't make sense because I've had them for a year and a half and have been taking them out every day without fail and without an issue, so happy me, but as its really only itchy and hives, I don't care and I'll keep my rats, they are far too precious.  

grey eyed girly

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100

frixxle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 pm
Hi there! I'm new to the guild and just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I absolutely adore animals and currently own two dogs and a cat. surprised

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 pm
I just wanted to add really quick, I'm Iggies mule and on this account a lot. I'll also add this reminder if I post so you can start to know who I am. heart  

Mayu-Makita

Ananszi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:54 pm
Name: Cassandra
Nicknames: Cassie
Hobbies: Video games, researching animals, sometimes I'll read, I like swimming in the summer.
Dislikes: Too many things to say. The fact that I can't be myself, for one. Another is the thought that I thought I knew who my friends were, heh. I guess I'm still finding out.
Birthday: All ends in fours. 04/24/94
Pets:
Lots of fish.
Yoshi- my Crested Gecko. Appears to be a harlequin, though, often looks like one colour, usually some shade of green.
Patches- My butthead cat.. that amuses me, and I love her a lot. But she's still a butthead. She's a calico, that apparently looks like an anime character when she's sleeping.
Jasmine- My dog, I thought I wanted, until she won't stop barking 24/7. She's a maltese. Doesn't like me very much.

A picture of me, and the boyfriend in his splicer mask. :P
I was laughing, and I'm not wearing my glasses.. I'm not sure why.
I have big gums. I have heterochromia, but hey, no one is perfect, right? :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:52 am
Hi, my name is Sarah. I am 18 years old I live in Fresno, California. My passion is rescuing animals. I currently have 7 dogs (3 are fosters who I'm hoping to adopt out) 4 cats (1 is farrel and the other will be adopted out) I also have a turtle. I rescue animals for Animal Compassion Team of California. I'm also fighting for making my local SPCA a no kill shelter. The CCSPCA has the third highest kill rate in the United States, killing 75% of the animals they take in. They kill over 100 animals a day while there are usually over 100 empty kennels. I would love to get to know you, so feel free to introduce yourself, I love the company (0:  

Le Beldam

Jara Dreath

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:33 am
Hey all. I'm Jara, most of my RL friends actually know me as this and introduce me as such as well, so just makes sence that people know me here as this too. Anyways, I'm up in BC Canada, 27 (an old fart) and live with a small ... pack of animals (family not included). I own 3 snakes, a female red albino cornsnake, a male corn snake (morph unknown), a male brazilian rainbow boa. 2 cats, a manx mix and a ragdoll(?) mix, both males, and a female yorkie/scottie mix. The dog is actually my mother's.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:00 pm
Hi! :3
I'm Puddle.
I'm eighteen.
Live in Michigan.
I love exotic pets and body mods.
As of now, I have five rats, two guinea pigs, a hamster, a rabbit, a cat, and a dog.

PuddleBunny

Tipsy Bunny

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Hellor~ I'm Kim. I live in Dayton, Ohio. I am 20 years old. I have 3 cats, 2 guinea pigs, 5 fish (I got a new one yesterday), a Pleco, and 1 dog. My favorite type animals are a felines. That's all I feel like typing for now xP Anything else, I'm open for questions. It's the best way to know someone ;3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Chelsea
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, video games, learning German, bicycling
Likes: Horror novels and movies, anime, Stephen King, cats, small animals, Atlus, fantasy, urban fantasy
Dislikes: Homophobia, christfags, yappy dogs, teen vampire books, shooters
Pets: My companion animal is an ill tempered American Shorthair, with tabby markings.

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L i t h i u m K i t t e n

Hygienic Hurler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:24 am
Hi there 3nodding

You may call me Lithi, or Kit, whichever you prefer. Kit is my real name.
I like reading, photography, design, video games and animals.
I have two guinea pigs - Shiro, an albino abyssinian; and Rogue, an American/American Crested mix.
I also own two cats via my boyfriend, both moggies -
Mo and Flash.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas