Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naskatan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:08 pm
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, that is kick-a**. eek

I wish I could draw half as good as that, if anything, i'm the worst artist in this entire guild. LOL. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:12 pm
Wolfen_Spirit
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, that is kick-a**. eek

I wish I could draw half as good as that, if anything, i'm the worst artist in this entire guild. LOL. xd

Thanks. People dicreadit themselfs too much. Not me. I know I bad. like the lack of perpose shading. any shading in my art is accidental. and I suck at wrinkels, and blending and smoothing out colours.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Naskatan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:15 pm
Still, i'm just dead serious, I can't draw worth beans compared to you. And that is the truth, on my life i'm telling you nothing but the truth. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:17 pm
*watches Sakkidatta's several wordrob changes <.<*  

Skuger Moonclaw

Naskatan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:17 pm
LOL, you're silly, lol. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:20 pm
Wolfen_Spirit
Still, i'm just dead serious, I can't draw worth beans compared to you. And that is the truth, on my life i'm telling you nothing but the truth. ^_^

Art is sucha veried talent, that it's hard to compair one person, to another. You can't campair the mad stills of Dark Natasha, to the equally mad, but very much differn't skills of Max Black Rabbit, or Fred Perry, Bloodhound Omega, Glenn. They all do it differn'tly, but all are awesome.

Art liek so much, is in the eye of the beholder.

Skuger Moonclaw

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:22 pm
*Flies in and lands carefully, then walks over to his patch of grass and settles himself*

Hey, everyone! How's everything going?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:22 pm
Sura Tokaniku

lol wht about mine?  

Zanzarus

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:25 pm
i just popped on to say that I probably won't be on again today, even when i get back from my moms, and I might not be on tommorow, I'm getting migranes from bright lights and gonna stay off my comp.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:26 pm
Vashyyk
i just popped on to say that I probably won't be on again today, even when i get back from my moms, and I might not be on tommorow, I'm getting migranes from bright lights and gonna stay off my comp.

^^~hugz~ get better!!~scolds~ j/k  

Zanzarus

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:27 pm
Hey, Vash. Maybe you need to get one of those glare screens for your monitor; they actually help with those types of things...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:27 pm
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku

lol wht about mine?

*giggles* you know I only watch men ^.^  

Skuger Moonclaw

Naskatan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:29 pm
Oh!!!! eek

Have you heard of the artist Goldenwolfen, she's hella good!!!!!!!!!!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:31 pm
DracosBlackwing
*Flies in and lands carefully, then walks over to his patch of grass and settles himself*

Hey, everyone! How's everything going?

You had/have the space alien mask, can I have it? Please? I'll be your best friend? please? I'll give ya something nice *retches into his pants*

*pulls out his roll of qurters* Have like ten dollers in querters ^.^

Skuger Moonclaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:32 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku

lol wht about mine?

*giggles* you know I only watch men ^.^

true true.. but still!!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games