Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:01 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Callidora Va Liene~

Andrew turned to their conversation eyes widening,"What is this? Your husband is trying to murder your own child...", he felt his wrist tighten.. and his assistant grew silent asking if he were alright in french,"Zurie...", he said slowly looking over at her rather concerned,"Why didn't you tell me?", he demanded,"You know..", he cleared his throat,"Zurie can we talk in the other room please..", he gets up from his chair shooing away his assistant and body guards as he walks into the far room away from staff to talk to his sister,"Zurie why didn't you tell me he was trying to kill your son?", he demands rather quietly in a brisk voice,"You know I more than most people could sympathize with you! and yet you just keep this to yourself", he whispers fervently.

Callidora looked up peeking through her arms,"Gosh what do i have to do to get rid of you!", she said rather annoyed rolling over she began to sniffle some more,"i'm in love with Derrick okay!", she huffed wiping the tears from her eyes,"You know this Kaname knows this everybody knows this except daddy! and he if knew my poor Derrick would be in danger and I'd kill someone...", she sat up turning onto Zero with a snarling face,"I will not let anyone hurt my derrick!".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Here and Ahri sat in silence for awhile, while Maeve stuffed her face. She almost chocked on her food when Ahri mentioned her being smitten by Jack. Once she stopped choking and managed to swallowed her food she looked at her best friend. There is no use in hiding anything from Ahri. Its impossible. She exhaled and looked down. I don't know what it is about him Ahri. He makes my head all fuzzy and just being around him make my heart worm. Its scared the hell out of me the first time I seen him you were there I thought I was dying. They both laughed. He makes me laugh and always has puts others first. I never knew another guy existed like that excluding my dad of course. They talked a little more about boys and how silly the dumb ones could be then Ahri brought up the fact that her mom was a B**ch. Ahhahahhaha. Lady love your right she is pure evil at times. You were raised by wolves. Fascinating. I bet adjusting to this life was difficult. That where that anger switch comes from. You are scary when you get mad. I think you struck fear in my mother. Ive never seen her eye's pop open so fast. haha. Thanks for that BTW.
{DAD}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{fiance}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

PeachesDarkSide

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:22 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zurie looked at her brother and nods as she gets up and joins him in the other room."I didn't inform you because I knew how you would react and there is more to the story."She says softly."Zero is not a normal vampire when he was born his father did something to him,I don't know what it was but it went wrong and when Zero was only 8 he almost killed us all,but look at him now."She says smiling."He is a caring boy and the girl he is in love with was in much the same place Kaname and Call now find there self."She adds."Zero has been fighting off gods to be with some one he loves and now he sees his brother giving up some one he loves to be with Call."She says looking at her brother.

Zero smiles at Call and whipes her cheeks softly."Why would I hurt him,I may not like him but hurting him would in turn hurt you Call and despite what you think of me and Kaname we do in fact care about you."He says with a smile."You said what I was hoping you would say."He says putting a gentle kiss on her forehead like he did when she was young."Go on Call go be with who you want to be with don't let your father decide your fate."He says standing up and looking down at her with a smile."I don't care if you hate me or what,there has been more then once that me kaname and Kel have covered for you with out you even knowing."He says and Kel and him head to the door.

Mother:Zurie

Little sister:Abella
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:34 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Sin looks at Frost as he spoke."Hmmm will then why are you talking to me,its clear she has feelings for you Jack so go help her."He says with a smile,before getting off the table and he looks at Frost."I will meet up with you later I am going to find something to eat I am hungry as hell."He says as he waves as he makes his way to the food.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:18 am
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Andrew listened to his sister carefully even though her words caused him to worry about the young vampire zero he had to smile at her last comment,"ah sister you were always a sucker for the path of love very well... They don't have to be married I have others that my sweet angel can be Wed to but Zurie...", he pulled her in for a hug,"leave that place for the sake of your children and your own safety we can stop your husband from trying to harm the children at all come stay with me in Paris", he looked her straight in the eye,"you know it's best I have the resources to keep you all safe hidden from him if you want I don't want any of you harmed Zurie".

Callidora made a rather pouting face at her cousin feeling insulted and comforted at the same time,"fine I will! But not cause you told me!", sniffling away the last of her tears she managed to bound over to the window and jump out her servants already fixing her door.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:33 am

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

-Eri-

Eri walked around for awhile with her mother tell in I her the fears she had the emotions she was dealing with and finally mother and daughter sat on a bench in the corner of the school flowers and plants sprouted around them and birds came to rest on the growing young trees small woodland creatures came it seemed all came to greet gaia, they looked like a picture with the animals around them and the beautiful plants even though it was fall. She smiled stroking eri's hair as her daughter fell asleep in her lap, as a result the day was beautiful sunny skies and fresh breeze Gaia was most happy. She refused to meddle in the affairs of her daughter's mind it was best to leave her at peace.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:16 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack looked over at him with a raised brow rather surprised at his words,"Ya think?", he said confused on whether or not maeve liked him or was it the other way around?? He managed to hop off the table and gave Sin a salute,"See ya!", he walked out the door heading out toward the dorms he dissolved into a whirl of snow and ice reappearing into Maeve and Ahri's room,"Aye girls did ya miss me?", he grins, leaping over onto the bed post and balancing on it crosslegged.

Ahri looked over at Maeve smiling and laughing with her as they talked for a long time she was about done munching on the tray of food when she heard a voice and looked up to see Jack appearing in their room in a small flurry of snow,"Aye! so I see you took care of things for us deary", she smiled at his childish antics of balancing himself on the footer,"Ya hungry jacky?", she asked offering some of her food. Checking the time on the wall she looked alittle worried,"Didn't see Konren running around out there did you?",
she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:19 pm

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra was walking around campus her cellphone pressed to her ear as she carried her art supplies in a bag by her side,"Yea mom..", she said looking a little worried,"Course not there isn't anything to important going on today..", she bit her lower lip seeing all the parents,"It's just another pepper ally!!", she told her hiding behind a building as more noses scented the air,"Gotta go mom love you bye!", she clicked the phone wiping the sweat from her brow it was so hard with all these experienced monsters around that she was worried she get caught..,"Damn it I'll starve before I hit the cafeteria..", she fretted looking out to see it jam packed,"Oh jeeze...", she heard her stomach growling smacking her forehead,"Why me..".

Pagan Yanik

Pacwick

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:08 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zurie smiles warmly."Oh he wont touch me or Abella and Zero and Kaname are both very strong,but I am long overdue for a trip my dear brother maybe I could join you for a while."She says warmly hugging her brother back."We should inform young Kaname and dont worry about Zero,that boy can handle any thing his father can throw at him.

Zero smiles when Call jumps out of her window."You are just like me my dear Callidora and if the time ever comes I will be there for you."He says as he returns to Kaname with a smile and Kaname grins."What did you do?"He asks and Zero grins."Just doing what any good cousin should do."He says with a little laugh.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:15 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Andrew sighed shaking his head with a smile,"Very well Zurie I can't make you stay with me", he told her leading her back to the table he saw that most of the children were not present,"Where everyone run off to Abella?", he asked her sitting back down and drinking some more of his tea with a questioning looking.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:27 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Abella looks up form a book she was reading and points with a smile."The boys are out on the balcony as for Call I have no idea."She says Zero,Kel and Kaname where leaning on the balcony's wall and looking down at the people below them."Man I have never seen this school so packed before,there are a lot of people down there."Kaname says and Kel taps Zero's shoulder and points."Hey Zero look over there I see Eri and her mother."He says and Zero looks and laughs."Man there calling all wild life to them."He says with a smile. Zurie smiles warmly at the scene before her."They grow up so fast,even Kel I remember when you first found that young man,you turned him into a fine young man my dear brother."She says giving him a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:23 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Andrew nodded slowly,"Seems they are enjoying themselves, Well I better message my sweet pumpkin and tell her the news hopefully she wont be to disappointed", he said telling his assistant in french to message Callidora about the proposal break off,"Now where do I need to begin..", he took up the tablet from his assistant and began to survey new prospects for his daughter,"Hmm... this russian heir seems rather interesting.. and he is well off business wise as well...".

Callidora was nearly on her way back to the area Derrick was in as she rounded the corner seeing her darling with his family she squeaked in delight,"Oh he seems so happy what if I mess this up?", she whispered to herself frantically,"Oh...", she looked around the corner taking in note on how to approach them as she peeked.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:31 pm

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra found her attempts at trying to get the cafeteria a fail and she managed to sneak back toward the girls dorm sighing as she walked into a bit of a lesser part of the crowd stumbling up she noted a woman sitting with Eri as an array of animals and things surrounded them,"Woah.. that must be her mom or something wonder what she is...", she said quietly peeking behind a building as she watched the two in abit of awe.

Pagan Yanik

Pacwick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:59 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Derricks mother continued to scold both the boys for what seemed like ages until she finally released both derrick's and his fathers ear's with a huff "now both of you behave!" she snapped

once free from her grip both derrick and his father began to rub there ears in unison while exchanging toothy grins.

User Image

"Welp! i'm gonna go grab some grub!" bellowed Derricks father as he proudly turned on his heel to stomp his way to the cafeteria arm's folded behind his head.

"geez..." muttered derrick with a weak smile as he watched his dad stomp off into the distance "h-ey mom... whiles he's off chowing i ...while i need to tell you something" derrick stuttered nervously.

"oh?" said derricks mom with mock curious eye's "it wouldn't be that your trying to tell me that you've recently imprinted would it?" she said with a confident smirk knowing she she had just said would caught derrick by complete surprise.

"wait! hang on how!?" derrick braked frantically

derricks mother let out a small giggle "oh please sweetheart... I'm a she wolf to a small pack you don't think a pup of mine can imprint without me sensing it?" she stated confidently placing her hands onto derricks shoulders "so who's the lucky girl hm?"  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:04 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora received a message from her father as she was spying on derrick and his mother which she turned to read, she nearly fainted with delight as she let out a high pitch squeal of glee and fell against the wall with a massive thud breaking into the barrier of the brick as she cradled her phone,"il comprend l'amour qu'il comprend ...(he understands love he understands...)", she began to repeat to herself back and forth in a rather dazed state of bliss.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games