Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx Alastar wasn't a big fan of being lied to. Then again, who was? It made it that much worse that it was Fleur. She thought she could talk her way out of it. But the vampire wasn't stupid he knew. So instead of growling at the blatant lie, like he wanted to very much, he moved along with his plan of helping with a smile.

It wasn't hard to tell that a vampire being nice was confusing the poor human. But he had never been purposefully malicious to her, she had gotten all her misconceptions from her one run in with Sebastian and most likely books. He wouldn't ever be malicious to this human, his human, now or ever. Alastar was so deep in thought that he almost missed the water request.

"Water and food, got it." He quickly with breakneck speed moved around the room and grabbed her a water and a snack bar he found lying around. Even before he next sentence was out of her mouth. Though when it did come out Alastar faltered.

Of course girls had asked him to the dance this evening, but he did his thing and politely declined and went about not talking to anyone but Angelique and Edan. "That's actually the reason I showed up. I wanted to ask you to..." He drifted off suddenly embarrassed. "I wanted to ask you to go to the dance with me."

After he rushed through it he cleared his throat. "But...I can see why you might hate me. I mean look at what I caused." Shanking his head and sighing Alastar put back on a smile and continued as if he hadn't even spoken about it in the first place. "Is there anything else you want me to get besides that?"

[[ ]]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Raven had to laugh at Alexander's humor. The dark young man never failed to make her laugh. Momentarily, Raven wondered if Alexander had sensed her hesitation in speaking. She had seen his face appear to pause, seemingly gauging her possible words. Of course, there was no way he could have known what she was going to say--and so badly wanted to say. She realized that those words she wanted to say were important to her. They were more important than she had ever thought to give them credit. However, just being close to Alexander was enough for the moment. Raven reasoned that there would come a time for her to say them. Perhaps it was later than she would have though.

Raven smiled brightly at his observation. "You should know me well enough by now to guess my favorite holiday. Silly."

As her eyes scoured him, Raven believed her judgements to be solid proof. There was no reason that Raven could not think of why Alexander should not go as something dark. A vampire was merely the first thing that popped into her mind. With his appearance, she assumed that he could do several things. Being himself, Alexander struck a pose and smiled handsomely. At that smile, Raven's heart pattered into a tiny marathon that rushed blood to her cheeks. Meanwhile, Alexander led them both to the dorms. They climbed to the top of the stairs where he stopped them. Her senses were heightened when he touched her. Raven could feel a warmth begin where he held her via her back. The goth girl leaned close to him, resting her hands on his shoulders. She could feel the gentle grazing of his fingers across her skin, which tickled the finer hairs on her cheeks into heightened awareness. Then, he kissed her; that never failed to steal her breath.

The invitation that came next nearly sent her head spinning. It took much effort for Raven to nod and stand up straight. She was tempted to sink down to the floor onto unreliable, gelatin legs. Heat coursed through her body. After he left, Raven pressed a hand to her cheek. She felt the warm blood pulsing beneath her flesh, heating her cold hands. Those same hands were coated in a fine sheen of nervous sweat. The reason for her nervousness was this: she had never been in a room alone with a boy. The only time it had ever happened was when Alexander had first kissed her. It made her flush fervently to think of that first kiss.

Dumbly and happily, Raven trekked to her room at the other end of the hall. It took her a few minutes to find the pieces she needed. Many of them were scattered about her room or hidden away in her closet. Dark pieces of clothing littered the floor of her closet, though everywhere else was s p i c-and-span. Raven could not help having a clean room; it was mere habit. She fingered through the clothes in her closet. Regular articles of clothing hung there as well as costume pieces and in-between pieces (that could be used for costumes or regular outfits). She grabbed her entire makeup bag from the floor of the closet. Raven knew very well that makeup was essential for any costume. She wondered what she wanted to do regarding it. Then, she remembered that she wanted to go as a vampire. She had gone as a dark faery the year before, but she usually went as a vampire. Every time she did something different: clothing, makeup, hair, etc. This time she was going with a steampunk theme.

Within fifteen minutes, Raven finally managed to pull together everything she needed for her costume. Some of the pieces she ordered from online. Others had been attained through festivals, fairs, and conventions. Raven was lucky to have a mother who was interested in the same things as she. With her costume tucked into her makeup bag, Raven strolled down the hall and made a turn to the door of Alexander's room. She raised her hand and rapped her knuckles against the oak surface. Then, she awaited his answering.

OOC : --------  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAMELIA ELIZABETH DUNNE

xxxxThe curiosity in Sebastian interested her for a second, his laugh almost making her jump as it rumbled through his house. She'd really never heard him laugh like this, and just stared at him with a raised eye brow until he spoke again. You know that Halloween is just a holiday to dress up and get candy now. Not many even care what it used to be. Not many care.She shrugged lightly, Halloween was just fun.

xxxxAmelia watched Sebastian, as he brushed his hair back, she couldn't help but think of how mortal the small act was. It was just something a normal human boy would do, and here a vampire was doing it. It almost made her think that his humanity wasn't dead, but in the end, she knew he was just a vampire, and soon enough, the same vampire she was used to took place on his face.

xxxxThe reaction she had to his words couldn't be helped. Amelia's eyes widened, and her lips parted just slightly. Sebastian was asking her to go to the dance with him? She wasn't really sure why, he could go with anyone. It was best, though, that she not over think it. She really had that problem. She also knew that he hadn't really worded that as a question.

xxxxAfter a few seconds, she met his eyes again, only to see him staring at her intently. She felt like a gazelle being hunted by a lion with the way he looked at her, however, no matter what, even if it was true, she refused to believe she was as weak as one. Sebastian's lack of respect for personal space was something she had become used to now, and as he leaned in, she just watched him, not being very surprised when she could hear the noise of him smelling her blood. She still breathed steady with how close he was to her neck.I'll go with you. The dance is later tonight. You have to wear a costume.The whole time she had been thinking about which costume she would wear, and finally, she was down to two. A Greek goddess or a Roman warrior.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxx----
                      {PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian
                      {THOUGHTS}xxIIWhat does he want?
                      {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

[[.......]]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:40 pm

User Image

xYou are E N D L E S S and I can't B R E A T Hx
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ ʙʟιɴᴅιɴԍ ɴow ι { cᴀɴ'т sᴇᴇ }

User Image

Fleur watched with amazement as Alastar moved about the room. She was never going to get used to the speed and grace of vampires. This had been going on for a month now and yet she was always surprised when he showed her anything that was superior to the movement of a human. Some days she found she even envied him for his strength. She always felt so helpless in his presence. So useless...except for when he was hungry. It was like the best feeling in the world. To be needed. So she didn't mind the pain. She didn't mind the dizzy spells she got afterwards.

She took the snack bar and nibbled on it a bit before taking a sip of the water he handed to her. Something about his being there made it a bit easier to stomach the food. Soon enough she had finished the bar and water. A bit of color returned to her face and she didn't look quite as tired. She figured it was the dehydration that was really getting to her that day.

Fleur was just licking her fingers of the remaining sugar sticking to them when she looked up to see embarrassment clear on Alastar's face. Then all too soon it was her turn to blush. She couldn't say anything so she covered her mouth with her tiny hands. He was going to ask her? Her? A broken, weak mortal? These things only ever happened in her dreams. Not the vampire bit of course. She always imagined a nice mortal boy. This sudden, strange declaration made her look at Alastar a bit differently. She supposed there was always going to be that fear in her. The fear that Sebastian instilled within her. But...Alastar...sometimes he seemed almost...human.

His next words made her come back to earth. She was suddenly saddened and felt terrible. She didn't ask for this. She wished she could be healthy with him feeding off of her. But she never meant for him to think that she hated him. Slowly, Fleur pulled herself to her feet and looked straight at him. "I...I don't hate you..." the blush on her face was hard to miss at this point, "It's not your fault...really." She pursed her lips a bit and her hands now gripped the sides of her dress so hard that her knuckles turned white. The tiny teen girl must have looked quite the sight, trying so hard to get simple words to come out of her mouth. "There is something else. I want you to help me get my costume from my wardrobe. I want to go to the dance with you." With the effort she was putting in to getting the words out, Fleur ended up accidentally shouting out the last sentence. However, the second she finished shouting she was instantly contrite. "I-I mean...that is...well i-if you want to still go...My costume is in a blue bag..." It didn't matter to her that just a few minutes before she was on her side in pain on the floor. It didn't matter that her stomach felt like it was trying to turn in on itself, or that her knees were shaky. What she wanted more than anything...was to have a normal teenaged experience. Going to a dance. With a boy...that she might like.

~~~

~no post for Orenda~

~~~

Alexander stumbled into his room clutching at his throat. "It burns...I must feed..." The voice was once again raspy as always and Alexander knew that if he looked into the mirror he would see grotesquely long fangs and bright, blazing red eyes. He clawed against the hard flesh of his neck hoping to somehow make something hurt more than the pain in his body. He let out a terrifying yell and ran towards the huge window in his room. He flung the curtains back and push open the unlocked glass barrier. The fresh air was like a saviour in that moment. When he hit the ground he took in a long deep breath of it and released the tension that had built up within him. Now it was time to focus.

His keen sense of smell kicked in and he began to search. Once he had found what he was looking for, Alexander was nothing but a blur as he made his way through the forest. He could feel his limbs elongating. His fingers became claw-like and there was no clear sign of where nail and flesh met. Muscles rippled through his legs as he moved. He had become considerably taller but even so, he still moved with grace and silence. The voice in his head laughed with joy as he was finally almost completely free. His true form was almost complete.

Soon the run came to an end. There stood a couple of girls who were out for an evening hike in the forest nearby the school. Not of the school of course but from the near by town. Alexander was careful to keep his new terrifying form out of sight. Instead of just rushing in as he usually did, he decided to test this brand new power he had. He started by concentrating on the burning power within him. Once he had radiated it over his entire body he opened his eyes to find that he had transformed his body back into the state it had been before he left the dorm room only it was significantly more beautiful and deadly. With a bit of a dark smile, Alexander started forward, unconcerned with making noise at this point. The girls would not run. He would feed well...

A few moments later and it was done. There was nothing left of the girls. Not even their bones. They had been crushed to dust and their flesh was so devoid of any moisture that it had also been crushed from it's shrivelled state. There would be no sign that these girls had ever been here. Only vampires would know...only they would see the signed with their superior eyesight. Alexander licked his lips and smiled as his fangs protruded over. A slow clapping began behind him and he let out a growl as he spun around to see who it was that had been watching him. "So beautiful Armand. But now you see...why we are perfect for each other. Do you think that Raven would even consider staying with you when she finds out what you really are?" Milly stood there in all her perfect, dark beauty. Alexander growled, his fangs fully bared. "She won't find out. I told you once before Milly and I'll gladly say it again. You've changed. The love that I once held for you has run out. I've made my decision. Whatever this power may be, I'll learn to control it. I'll use it to protect Raven. I won't give up what her and I have for some synthetic love with you!" And with that he was gone. Milly was left there with tears in her eyes and burning anger in her heart.

It didn't take Alexander long at all to be back in the room. But he only had a moment to gather himself before the rapping of knuckles sounded on his door. A smile spread on to his lips and he moved with languid grace to open the door. "There you are. Took you long enough, come in. I need your help." With that he turned to his wardrobe and pulled open the door. He rummaged around for a bit then stepped back with a couple of hangers in his hands which he tossed on the bed. Soon a top hat followed and his "costume" lay out before the mortal girl. Alexander was pleased with his choices and it was shown on his face but he still wanted to know, "Do you like it? Is it "Dracula" enough?"

xYou are E V E R Y T H I N G to mex
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ נusт ᴀ { мᴇмoʀʏ }

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

{OOC}:  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kingdom of Arbos

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:38 pm
I need to know that feelings of discontentUser Imageare stronger than indifferenceUser Imagefor those too weak to stand

JOSEF V. RAYNARD

↘ ↘
XXXXHow much grievance will it take T O A W A K E N U S

User Image
xxx▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄xx{I ' v ex t r i e dx t ox f i n d}

xxxxxxxxxx⋱⋱⋱xxxxxяєcσиcιιιαтισи вєнιи∂ тнє ωαιιs σғ тнσsє ωнσsє нαтяє∂ вυяиs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor I find it easier to reach someone who still feels...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄xx{T h a nx t ox m a k ex a m e n d s}

xxxxxxxxxx⋱⋱⋱xxxxxωιтн ραssισиℓєss αραтнч
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhere all lines are the same a portrait cannot be made..

User Image

Uneventful were the months Josef spent at the school that was more of a prison. The same classes with the same boring people that kept their heads buried in study rather than the throats of helpless victims. Josef was beginning to wonder if he had been sent to the wrong school; he had expected to be thrown into a death trap, but the only thing he felt was gonna kill him here was the boredom. No one even seemed interested with making friends at this school, or perhaps it was just Josef. After all he wasn't the most social kid at the school but it couldn't be helped. He was raised not to trust anyone and the thought that any of these would be 'friends' could rip his throat out any minute never strayed far from his thoughts. Not to mention he could never forget about what he saw in the courtyard that one day; no, he was definitely in the right place, he just wasn't looking hard enough.

Josef took to keeping in his room most of the time he wasn't in class. He felt that keeping a low profile was best for his survival in the long run. Strike from the shadows when least expected and when the enemy was weakest. It worked for the vampires, so it was only fitting that he use the same tactics against them.

When he wasn't studying for classes he poured through old journals that his father gave him before he left. They chronicled a lifetime of hunting from successful raids to horrid defeats. Josef was surprised Steward survived half of what he had been through. It made him feel like the weak child that he was, not even able to find a single vampire let alone kill one.

A knock on the door startled Josef from his concentration. He answered to a upbeat girl that clearly seemed involved with some club or organization of the school. She asked if he knew about the Halloween dance coming up and if he was going. Josef had seen the signs around the school but wasn't very interested, more things were on his mind then a silly dance.

"Thanks for asking, but I've got a lot of work to do and I wouldn't know anyone to go with anyways?"

The girl gave him a pitiful look, he almost wanted to slap it off her face.

"I hope you change your mind! Events like these are a perfect time to meet new people and start new friendships!"

Josef just smiled and nodded his head while slowly shutting the door on the prissy girl. What made her think that he needed friends? He had no reason to meet new people and besides who else would go to some stupid Halloween dance other than a bunch of foolish....

Vampires....looking for easy meals on unsuspecting prey. Of course, who's to say that the dance wasn't being run by the blood suckers! They could flash their fangs in front of everyone and no one would think it other than convincing costumes. One of them would be bound to slip up somewhere, and give themselves away to him.

Josef had a change of heart, maybe it was time that he be more social. Maybe it was time he make some new friends and see what he is really capable of!

▄▄▄xxxI need to {вυяи} insidexxx▄▄▄
xxxι иєє∂ тσ киσωxxx
T h a tx y o ux a r ex a l i v e

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image

asther illiams

Here I hide underneath my innocence

Once the catering crew had arrived Easther began to direct them through the massive dance hall. She had even helped them a bit by setting up their beautifully decorated confections. If she were mortal she'd been tempted by them. However, they were offensive to her delicate senses and smelt like they'd gone bad. It was absurd though since the baker had verified the time and date of baking. They were the freshest if not the moistest cupcakes she'd ever seen. It was just how her vampire senses broke everything down…like how everything withers and dies over time. Once the cupcakes no longer needed he attention she took a look around. The decorations were on the verge of being completed and everyone else seemed to be flittering around looking for something to do. And once the disc jokey arrived Easther would hand over the reins to someone else so that she may feed.

It wasn't a strong need yet but she'd never been the type to tempt fate.

Slowly, she closed her eyes as she stood in a corner near the desserts. Easther focused on the heart beats in the room, the throbbing sound was beautiful, and then through them all she could sense her. Another vampire who was masquerading as a human. Her grey eyes began to open gradually and when they did they locked on her target. The girl looked vaguely familiar but she couldn't put a finger to her. Then she remembered her from seventh period but Easther didn't socialize with her and the other one that sat in study period. Quickly, she darted towards one of the girls at the far end bagging up unused streamers. Easther resented herself for doing this but she had no desire to stay with another vampire. "Easther", the girl breathed excitedly. She was a quite girl that often got picked on by the upper class. From the looks of her she looked like a freshman. Leaning close Easther looked the girl squarely in the eyes. "If anyone ask you where I am…tell them I'm getting dry ice…that you are in charge until Shelby your class president arrives", the girl had a vacant expression. Then slowly Easther released her from her gaze and handed over the keys. "I won't let you down!", the girl squealed. Quickly, Easther fled the room.

The gradual ache in her throat was becoming a powerful need. It always happened when she exerted herself when using her gifts especially if she wasn't consuming human blood. She couldn't remember how long it has been since she's had a drop of it? Her diet has been a bit vegetarian if you could call it that. Easther has been hunting within the forrest beyond the school grounds. There she feasted upon the wild animals that roamed it's lush greenery. The taste wasn't as pleasant or satisfying but it got her by one day at a time. However, it left her weak compared to a vampire who fed off of a human diet. It was a moral choice for Easther. She refused to become the monster that Elizabeth turned her into.

Easther weaved through the schools hallways until she reached outside. Her eyes had grown unusually dark from the thought of human blood. She wanted to kick herself for not taking care of herself. If only she had fed more or perhaps routinely but things had gotten so busy as of late. A part of herself just forgot about the need and the danger it presented for those around her. The facade of being a normal school girl appeared to have gotten the best of her. It was easy to be that person, that girl, that didn't exist. Quickly, she walked off into the distance leaving the mortals behind her where they'd be safe. There was no time for her to change just incase she got blood on her out fit. Easther knew she'd just have to dump this one and steal another. It wasn't like it was her first rodeo. There had been accidents due to her savage needs and her messy feedings.

Once she was out of site from any prying eyes she was a blur of motion. It wasn't until she stood in the heart of the forrest did she feel comfortable to allow her guard to drop. A few leaves clung to her hair which she gracefully picked free. Her fangs began to ease themselves from their hiding spots. In the distance she could hear the sounds of scurrying on the ground. It was a rabbit but not large enough to quench her thirst and get her through the night. No, she was going to need something bigger. Silently she moved through the trees until a scent guided her to a particular spot. Easther thought it to be odd. It was the reminiscence smell of another vampire that had possibly traveled this way. The trail was cold by perhaps minutes or hours? Either way she didn't want to dally long. Then, on the other side a deer appeared in the clearing. Esther watched with a predatory gaze as it stretched its graceful neck to nibble on a piece of bark. In a flash she was upon the animal. Her beautiful dark head rolled back before nuzzling its neck with her fangs. The blood gushed within her mouth warm and metallic. She forcefully chocked it down in attempt to appease her hunger.

Easther held on to its struggling frame. Her mouth quickly disengaged itself from the beast before it could follow into the clutches of death. The sound of its agony was more than she could bare. Quickly, she snapped it's neck giving it the bittersweet release it deserved. Even if she had fed on it fully it wouldn't have surveyed since Easther had taken so much. When she looked down she saw the blood on her hands and felt its warmth covering her face. Her eyes peered into the distance with a wild look in them. Would this be enough?

The Melody The Place:The Forrest/River The Threads

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image

User Image

It took only a few seconds for Alexander to open the door. When he did, he greeted her with a bright smile. Her heart became alight with the brilliance of the feelings within her. Rapidly throbbing in her chest, her heart beat in time with her nervousness. Clutching he bag to her chest, Raven followed Alexander into his room. The goth girl took her time in looking around and absorbing Alexander's room. She had never been inside before. Instantly, Raven decided that Alexander's room did indeed reflect his person. Alexander brought her back to reality by directing her attentions to his closet. Meanwhile, Raven's shaking limbs relaxed substantially. The light sheen of sweat on the surface of her flesh came to dry and cool her skin. Her heart beat slowed to a careful drumming, ready to pick up its pace at any moment.

Raven wandered over to the bed where Alexander threw his chosen costume. In observing his costume, the girl sank down onto Alexander's bed. She gently brushed her fingers over the fabric. Immediately, Raven could tell that the garments were of high quality. The clothes were either well-made or made with the purpose of everyday wear. Either way, Raven decided that they were perfect. The style was appropriate to the setting of Dracula. Even more, Raven was impressed that Alexander had such types of clothing in his closet.

She looked up at Alexander and smiled. "I think it'll do beautifully. Where did you get these clothes? They're lovely and very high quality." Not wanting to wrinkle her boyfriend's outfit, Raven stood up and allowed her arms to fall to her sides. She held her bag in her left hand. "I hope my costume will match yours. It is of Victorian style, but I'm not sure how our outfits will appear together."

OOC : --------  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:45 am
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageThough his humanity was far gone from his nature, Sebastian still remembered his mortal past. From the depths of his mind, the vampire roused dusty memories of a fifteen-year-old boy eager to prove himself a man. This young boy fervently believed in God and His divine love. The young boy wanted to see beyond the boundaries of his native Britain. So, he joined the Christian forces in Europe to take back the Holy Land from the infidels. Sebastian remembered how determined the boy had been to prove himself. Along the way, the boy eventually did grow into a man. He had been with the Holy Army for three years and was then eighteen. Unfortunately, the boy's life was short-lived; he was killed on the battlefield. At his death, the boy had no purpose to fight.

Strongly, Sebastian thought about the boy who had once encompassed him. He was a knight determined to fight for what was right. The boy had seen the pain and the suffering of a people who were only defending their home. What was right? Fighting for God or letting the infidels be? He never had the chance to answer that question. He would have decided to leave the Crusade and return home. There was no righteousness in slaughtering innocent people. Now, Sebastian wondered at the reasoning behind the boy's decision. He wondered how he could have ever been that person.

Sebastian separated himself from his memories. He could still taste the sadness of that past life. There was no use to ponder upon it. Regardless, there was an anger that continued boiling inside of him. The anger was at God. The deity was cruel and had cursed him. Now, Sebastian was angry because He had not allowed him to die. Maybe he still felt something of that mortal past. Nonetheless, the darkness of death truly had changed him into something he was previously not.

The same boy had celebrated Samhain and feared the dead who would return upon the darkness. The irony too perfectly amused Sebastian. "I do not think you completely understand, mortal girl," Sebastian softly rumbled. "One should fear the rising of the dead and not celebrate with foolish frivolity." He knew well that she would not understand the significance the holiday once had. He would not waste breath on sharing the details with her young and naive mortal mind. His eyes focused on her skin as he leaned away from her throat. "I have something prepared."

For a moment, Sebastian scrutinized the mortal girl's face and posture. Her body was relaxed, breathing flowing naturally, and character indifferent. Amelia never failed to impress Sebastian with her indifference. The mortal remained ever steadfast in the face of Sebastian's threatening presence. He wondered how much strength it took the mortal to keep her composure. In any case, he was beginning to admire her character. It was something that grew beyond his control, yet it was happening. Amelia had the strength of Angelique and Kasey without their weakness or rebellion. One thing she did not show was obedience to his will. Amelia did not bow before him, but she met his eyes with confidence. She was truly becoming his equal.

"You can leave, Amelia."

OOC : -------  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAMELIA ELIZABETH DUNNE

xxxxSebastian seemed to get lost in thought, making Amelia raise her eyebrows and watch him carefully, her expression only returning to normal after he began to speak again. She couldn't help but giggle a little bit, and smile at him. You can't expect the generation of people who think sparkling vampires, or really anything supernatural, is romantic to fear a holiday. She ran a hand through her bangs and looked ahead. We're attracted to danger, not repelled by it. Perhaps that statement alone described exactly why she cooperated with Sebastian. Maybe she was turning into an adrenaline junky. Roller coasters would be a lot better than a vampire probably...

xxxxAs Sebastian pulled away from her neck, she felt a relief. The whole no personal space thing, she still wasn't used to it. Meet me outside in the gardens at seven? It was a question, but she really wasn't going to wait for an answer.

xxxxSebastian's critical eyes on her made her shiver a bit, like a gust of cold air had flow by her, though it could always be a vampire running past her. She soon fell back into a relaxed state, watching Sebastian closely. Usually this is when he would say she could leave, and she was waiting on that little note closely, she really wanted to find Raven. In all honesty, if she hadn't been busy, she wouldn't have minded being with Sebastian, he wasn't that bad. She was growing used to him, comfortable around him. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

xxxxThe words were said, and Amelia turned to leave. She turned her head to look at Sebastian when she reached the door. Don't forget, seven o'clock.With that she left, headed back to the school to find her best friend. The walk went by fast, and soon enough Amelia was walking around the school hallways.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxx----
                      {PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian
                      {THOUGHTS}xxIIWhat does he want?
                      {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

[[-----]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image

Millina Thorne

✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷
When she embraces
Your heart turns to stone
She comes at night when you are all alone
And when she whispers
Your blood shall run cold
You better hide before she finds you

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser Image
↘↘ A rage pounded through her like no other she had experienced before. As Milly tore through the forest at top speed and broke many a tree. Any passing animals were crushed in her path and the entire time, her tears rolled down her beautiful, porcelain-like face.

How could he do this her?! She was reborn to be with him! Had he forgotten all the times she was there to hold him when he cried? All the laughter she had provided even in his darkest moments? The many times she had pulled him off of his own family...the many times she helped to calm the devil with in him...all of that didn't matter anymore apparently. Over the years...Arman forgot. But she wasn't going to stand for it. And she knew exactly who to go to.

Soon she found herself standing in front of a little hideaway. Inside she could smell them. The vampires of Sebastian's creation. And Sebastian himself. With her head held high, Milly made her way into the building. She could feel it. The stares of the others as she intruded into their space but her courage did not baulk, for she had eyes for only one. She stopped about four or five feet away from him and said, "Hello Sebastian. I think you might be able to help me..." She smiled wickedly and waited.

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:02 pm
[[I will post after work. It's on my list.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:58 pm
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageThe image the mortal girl left lingering in his mind made his curiosity increase. Sebastian had no touch with modern media or references. So, the reference of "sparkling vampires" was lost on him. He did not understand the reason why vampires would sparkle nor why they would desire to sparkle. Sebastian growled to himself and shook the image from his head. Mortals were strange, nearly disgustingly so. It reminded him of the earlier romantic references to vampires he encountered in the nineteenth century. Something called "Dracula" was running rampant in mortals' mouths.

Sebastian's eyes followed Amelia into the growing darkness. Finally, he could not see her any longer. His mind filed away the information that she gave him. The vampire knew what he would wear to the strange mortal event. It was something he had not touched for centuries upon centuries except to periodically care for it. Regardless, he had not worn that outfit since the day he died. Sebastian turned to enter the house. The other vampires of his coven had heard the exchange. Their eyes burned into his with disapproval and great interest. It was unheard of for a vampire to escort a mortal. Of course, the vampires of his coven would suspect that he was using her to sate his undying thirst.

Idly, Sebastian cast his eyes onto the vampire he had killed. Her name had since passed from her mind. His nose wrinkled in disgust, the only visible sign of emotion. The vampires in the house dared not cross his path at that moment. Instead, some merely made do to hunt within the forest. Sebastian could feel their restlessness steadily growing. They desired to pillage and to plunder as they had done before. Sebastian was not providing that, and they were increasingly spiteful at their sire for it. As his nostrils flared, a foreign scent pervaded his senses. It was unknown to him and did not smell like those of his coven. With the scent came the identifying marker of a vampire. Simultaneously, the other vampires began shifting into defense positions. Growls emanated from within their chests. They were more animal than human in their mannerisms.

The smell grew stronger; his muscles tightened. He listened to the whoosh of air that came with her movement. Leaves rustled as she intruded into the house. When the vampire spoke, Sebastian snapped around and grabbed it by the throat. His strong hand curled around the female's throat and tightened. He was capable of crushing her bone, but he did not and would not until he knew her purpose. Sebastian drew her to him so that they were face-to-face. "You are restless, my coven," he spoke. "You desire destruction. I should feed you this unworthy female."

The coven sighed in anticipation and grew closer to the two. They paid rapt attention to the exchange. Meanwhile, Sebastian focused his attention on the female. "Think you to be delicious? I should hope so. Or tell me your purpose. I have no patience for intruders."

He licked his lips and wondered how her heart would taste.

OOC : -------  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:56 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:15 pm
[Sorry for taking so long to respond. I've been sick and I've been training for a new job. I'll be posting for Easther tonight and this will be my place marker]  

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

Millina Thorne

When she embraces
Your heart turns to stone
She comes at night when you are all alone
And when she whispers
Your blood shall run cold
You better hide before she finds you

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser Image
↘↘ Milly sighed and simply rolled her head to the side and crossed her arms in front of her body. She knew all too well of the pain of Alexander's fangs biting and tearing into her skin, sending sharp, excruciating pain all throughout the veins in her body. As if the very fires of hell dwelled there. Somewhere, she had grown accustomed to the pain and all others dulled in her eyes. She was not one to be easily intimidated either, Sebastian's attempt only bored her. She knew she could always be brought back should he try to kill her. It would take something special in order to kill this..."vampire".

"How rude. Apparently you have forgotten your manners over the many years of your undead state." She finally turned her teal colored eyes back to him and faced him dead on. Fear was not apparent in her. Nor was any emotion except raw rage and anger. Her eyes burned with the intensity of her hatred of the human girl who stole her mate. "Don't worry, I've come with a request and oh I've been told my blood and body is quite delectable. Though I would never have anyone but my mate drink from me." Her eyes never left his though they glinted from time to time with mischief as she spoke. Milly looked around in disgust at the dirty ring of vampires around her but her eyes found Sebastian's once more before she spoke.

"My request is simple. I want you to destroy that stupid mortal girl Raven. She has stolen my mate and I find it deplorable that Armand would sink to such low standards. You know of the disgust our kind has for a mortal and a vampire to be infatuated with each other. They are only food and nothing more. I want her out of the picture. With her gone I can have Alexander back and then we'll leave. Leaving you free to do what you wish here without the threat of someone standing against you because of his allegiance to a silly little human girl."

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games