Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:55 pm
Kairi shook her head at the glare Izumi was receiving at that moment. "But not to get invloved." Kairi said quietly under her breath. She grew ever more curious over what Artemidoros was hiding from her. Who or what could have returned to stir up so much drama? As Kairi pondered, the idea slipped her mind and she continued to watch the room with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:14 am
Izumi noticed Nonoko's glare, but chose to smile. "Did Artem-kun said someone or something returned?" she looked at Kairi.

"I believe that's what Artem-san, though I'm not very sure."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:12 pm
"He did." Kairi replied to Izumi. "He just will not tell who or what it is. Do either of you happen to know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:17 pm
Tamaki bit his lip when the question was asked a second time. His relationship with Kairi had been blooming and did not want it to wilt over this response.

Artem on the other hand was having a blast with confusing his favorite 'i-want-you-but-you-hate-me' person. "Take the fun first guess!" He said with a smile. Oh, the joys of being a jerk!  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:58 pm
"Like I care anymore." Kairi said with a huff. "If you are not going to tell me, then what is point of begging?" However, she still really wanted to know, she just didn't want Artem to be winning anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:50 pm
Tamaki wrapped his one arm around Kairi. "He is just trying to be mean." He says soothingly."

Artem stood up straight and got out of her face. He had obviously upset Kairi and made her angry. "Well...."  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:15 pm
Kairi fit into Tamaki's embrace. "Thank you, Tama-kun." Kairi said happily.

Tamaki nodded from Kairi's comment. "I know you like to be held."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:51 pm
Michi placed her teacup down after taking a sip. "Here, Artem-san," she patted on the chair next to her. "Have a seat."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:03 pm
Ruuko sits on the couch and watch's Kairi and "The Prince" Chatter. He really had nothing to do with their conversation. Suddenly a thought appeared into his head to which he needed an voice on. "Do you guy's think I'm good enough to be a Host?" He asked plainly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:11 am
"Oh? That suddenly came out of nowhere. What gave you the thought?" she asked Ruuko.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:14 am
Ruuko shrugged. "I'm not sure. The idea just popped into my head. What do you think?" He asked The Host's that happened to be there. He did not really care what the answer was he just wanted one.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:14 pm
Kairi looked up from Tamaki to reply to Ruuko. "Well, what type would you be going for? I think you can do it!" Kairi said holding a thumb up.

Tamaki nodded towards Ruuko.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:28 am
Michi nodded at Kairi's comment. "What type of host are you going to be, that's the big question." Michi had remembered that she retired from being a hostess. She did have fun, but she was too busy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:17 am
Ruuko thought about it for a minute while he reflected on himself. "Is there already a Shy Type?" He asked. When it came to girls he really was shy. Izumi was his girlfriend yes but he was very shy when he first started seeing host's. He then found himself to suffer from the host hoping disease. He waited for their answer.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:07 pm
"I think there's already a Shy Type, but that host or hostess hasn't shown up for a while."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff