Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blakemore

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:33 pm
My name's Marilyn, I'm fifteen years old, and from Pennsylvania.
I have two cats, named Ricky and Nutt Butt, a Turkish Angora mix. ._. I fail miserably at introductions. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:25 am
-Call me Haraa
- . .
-Staying at East Asia
-As you see,i'm a girl
-I have 8 cats(2 female,6 male) , 2 rabbits *now currently was 10 pets
My 2 cats were Parsian ..tha other were common type of cats...i love them all..have 2 rabbits...1 male and 1 female..

I'm a cat luver...

i - Kyuhyunnie -

7,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100

djnell 12

Romantic Lover

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:38 pm
halo my names shannell
im 14 goin on 15
ima female :3
i have 1 dogs named Kobe and some fish  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:35 pm
Heeey Ima Bristol (not the palin) i am fourteen and am female
I have 3 dogs: 1 rottweiler named sophie, A husky/burneese mountain dog named jax, and a new baby beagle named axel.  

Kenjiiko

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:53 pm
HI I don't remember if I introduced myself yet!
xD

I'm Laura and my b-day is jan 20

Any more and you can ask me :3

Three cats:

Ruby=male bombay
Kitty=female grey grouchy cat
Napoleon=female calico fluffy kitty

Two dogs:

Huckleberry=male rough collie
Brody=cavachon(bichon friese Cavalier King Charles spaniel mix[I think that's what the king thing is called])

Two Turtles:

Dude=Red slider turtle male
Henry=turtois male stays under his water tray all day

So yah I have a full house <3
I wuv dem all!! :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:42 pm
Hi my name is Jordyne.(Jordin)I am older than dirt.Not really but my age for me and meh friends.I live in Northern California.I was literially raised around horses my whole life.I barrel race on a long retired horse that No longer wears her real name.She is just Bonnie...She is one eyed due to an accident long before I was born.I have 2 kittens and 1 cat.The kitten we think are either sisters or cousins.Tabitha and Kali Kitsune.More older cat is named Wiggles and she gives us presents and sacrafices to our dearly deceased Bernese mountain dog Hailey right on top of Hailey's burial.I love dogs and My 1 year old dog(my only dog since Hailey died)Rylee has recently found.gone missing.(I might see if I can get her Lost dog poster up in here somewhere)Favorite breed of dog is a Bernese and a white German shepard.I don't think there is much of a difference between the colors but still I prefer the white's.(no racisim entended there)  

Tranquilise

Beloved Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akuma Dulcet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:01 am
Hi, I'm Bailey. I have 3 cats and 3 dogs and I love them all. I like reading and music and cute things. n.n
My pets are as follows~
Cats
Ninja-fluffy black cat with a with a white star on her chest and a flat, yet long face. She looks kinda funny. xD
Miss Puffington-grey and white fluffy, chubby cat with huge eyes.
They're half sisters, which is why they're both fluffy.
Fletcher - Orange and white tabby, she is very affectionate. I've had her since I was seven
Dogs
Lily - Miniature yorkie, she's very affectionate and eager to please towards people but also very territorial towards other animals and can kill things 5 times her size.
Willy - He was abused by someone down the street from us and we asked if we could have him because they didn't care for him properly. He was very aggressive and would tremble if anyone got near him at first, but he's become quite affectionate. He's white and brown spotted, and looks like a jack russell though I don't know for sure.
Riggins - Brown and white mutt, he is the stupidest dog I've ever met but I love him anyway xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:29 pm
Hello!! I'm Trussardi. I have two cats, both are black & white tuxies [i.e. the best kinds of kitties IMO.] Pics and more info on them can be found on my profile.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

CursedExile

Dangerous Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:54 pm
Name: CursedExile; Nyx Lykaos
Sex: Femme
Creatures: 7 cats, 4 horses, 1 dog, 1 fancy rat
Favorite Creature: cats, felines...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:22 pm
Hi! I just joined with this account, but I'm not entirely new to Gaia. It has been a while though, since my first account. I felt like I was a new person so I wanted a new account.

Anywho, you may call me Mary. I am 19, still living with my parents (jobs! I need money! Gargh! -head desk-) and have always been second to pets in their world. I'm used to it, so I don't mind so much anymore and it has cultivated my love affair with pets. <3 Heh.

Anyway, as a family we have always had dogs - the ones I remember the most are Simon and Maggie, two snalchoirs(sp?) who died at fourteen and fifteen a few years ago. I also remember that we once had a huuuuge rescue named Melvin who was really sweet to me, but bit my mother and older brother so we had to put him to sleep. I don't remember that so much, except that I cried for days after words because he was like my familiar.

Now days, we have Tumbles, a very cute, very human-like mutt who is the smartest dog in the world. At least, I like to think so. He is the family dog for sure. My father adores him and loves to play with him, I love taking him out for walks and such while my mother takes him out to the dog park and feeds him and all those motherly duties. He's very spoiled and given far too many treats under the table (mostly thats me when dad isn't looking but shhh) and incredibly smart. Hm. I already said that. haha.

He is friends with our Parot, a very cranky bird named Bobby who doesn't like people very much except when we're all downstairs. They have staring contests a lot and its very fun to watch, though eventually Bobby turns his back on Tumbles and proceeds to preen himself. He adores showers and likes to sing. His favorite phrase is "I'm a potato" and "Hello". Sometimes Tumbles gets jealous because Bobby gets good stuff like pasta and other human foods (I make up for that, though!).

My parents own four horses that they love to ride and take care of. I don't like them so much, because they're the cause of a lot of fights but I don't mind them. I like to watch them sometimes, to see how they run their pack - a fascination of mine as far as animals go. I don't remember the breeds but there's Mason, a very funny, spoiled, protective big-brother type to the other horses. After him comes Cody, who is very protective of his mother Star (my mothers very first horse) and glowers at the other horses when they try to steal her food or harm her in other ways. The fourth horse comes and goes, and I don't remember her name because they're different ones - my mother takes home rescues and works them until they're attractive to healthier homes.

What else? I'm a huge fan of cats and would one day, when I am settled in a home of my own, like to have one of my own. My dream is a Russian Blue, but the most important thing is that we are compatible personalities because to me, pets are about companionship and friendship.  

streetwisekitty

Bring Me Horror

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:37 am
Hi I'm Amy, I'm 17 and live in Scotland.
We've got loads of animals so I wont talk about all of them right now.

We've got 6 cats called Stripy, Tabitha, Jessie, Tilly, Skinnykins, and Owl.
My mum heard meowing one night so she started speaking to the cat she heard, the cat eventually came to her. She took him into the house and we fed him, he was literally skin and bones so we called him Skinnykins. He was very friendly. We're guessing that he belonged to an old woman who then died so her family just dumped him in the countryside (because domestic cats can totally fend for themselves stare ), or something like that.

We've got 4 dogs, Kira, Cara, Benji, and Sooty.
Kira is Cara's mum, they're both Northern Inuits.
Benji is a rescue dog who was born in Egypt, he was thankfully sent over to the uk with a pregnant b***h. We were supposed to be getting the female "puppy" that the b***h gave birth to but for some reason we ended up with Benji, but that was actually a good thing because he was the least messed up.
Sooty is a Miniature Poodle. He came from the care-home my mum used to work in. He just lived in a cadge and was fed on left-overs. His hair was covered in mats. My mum managed to get Sooty from her old boss but she couldn't get Smoky the parrot.

And the last animals I want to talk about are the crows!
We've got 9 at the moment. 7 rooks and 1 carrion crow, we're not sure if the other one is a rook or a crow.
6 of them have names - Pod, Kael, Duke, Roach, Baby, and Indy.
Roach is our carrion crow. We got him from a woman who got him from someone that found him, he had apparently fallen out the nest. We don't think the woman fed him right because he's smaller than he should be.
Pod, Kael, Baby, Indy and two of the unnamed ones all came from the same rookery but at different years. For some reason people like to shoot at young rooks before they can fly. We've been gathering up the walking wounded they leave for a few years now. Most of them die, but we look after the survivors.
We were given Duke by my auntie, her son an his friend found him in a terrible state. He could hardly move, he just lay there breathing heavily. We think he fell out the nest then someone kicked him around like a football. But he's a fighter, he has a squint beak, a bald patch, and his head's a bit of a strange shape but other than that you would never guess what he's been though.
A friend of my step-dad saw a crow with a broken wing going around for a while. By the time we caught it it was too late to do anything about it's wing. So now it just lives with the rest of the untame crows.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:06 pm
Hi, I'm Nica. I'm 20 and have had many pets over the years. I now have 1 very old and fat cat, Sheba and a new puppy, Max. He's an energetic miniature pinscher.  

Massacre Princess Nica

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Eizoryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Hello, all.

The name's Eizo (not to be dyslexified as the video game character Ezio) and I'm a 21-years-old PetSmart employee with two budgies, a 7-years-old maniac JRT, six fish, and a ball python.

The budgies are a sky-blue opaline female named Kori, and a light-green opaline male named Richter. The Jack Russell is Georgetown Lucy, an ex-showdog we adopted because she and her male counterpart weren't getting along; we just call her Lucy the Destroyer.
The fish don't have names (yet, likely as not), but there are two Zebra Danios, one Raphael catfish, one Firemouth, one Green Terror, and one leucistic ( "Albino" ) Tiger Oscar. Last three are all S.American Cichlids and actually get along fairly well. The final coldblood, the python, is Sithis and is the newest addition to the family. <3

My preferred pets are birds and reptiles. It took me 15 years to get Sithis and I'm thrilled to have the little one now. I always wanted a snake, parents never let me due to usual "EEK!" factors about snakes. But I've almost never been without birds, except after the cockatiel I had before Kori and Richter. That was a long seven year gap without feathers.

I've had just about everything under the sun: cats, dogs, horses, cows, chickens, geese, ducks, lizards, parakeets, budgies, cockatiels, snakes, pheasants, quail... You name it, I've probably had it, read somewhat extensively about it, or will be taking care of it at work. Growing up on a farm and having a job at the largest specialty pet store chain really does it for ya. xD

Feel free to talk to me, even with concerns about pets. There's a likely chance I'll be able to at least direct you to a solution, if not answer you directly. 3nodding

I think that's 'bout all! Lookin' forward to being active here!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:55 pm
just call me Nik ...

i can't tell ya the age sweatdrop
i live in the place where hornbills and orangutan can be found..proud to live here...

i have 8 cats(6 males and 2 females):
Mimi ...
Tom...
Seven (coz its tail look like '7' XD)
Koko
Kiki
KittyCat
Miruue
and Moruue..

and 1 Bibrons Gecko(i think it is a bibrons gecko o.o .if i wasn't wrong.)..
i call that gecko , 'Gecko' ..simple -,-

Kie Wakamiea

Distinct Genius

The Royal Raccoon

2,650 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:11 pm
I don't remember if I ever introduced myself, but if I did it was a long time ago, and I feel I should do so again, since I have just returned to Gaia.

You can call me Prince, Sushi, or Raccoon. Despite one of those nicknames I am a girl. I currently live on the west coast of the United States, and I'm a college student.

I use to own many, many pets and partake in rescuing reptiles, but money got tight, and I grew up, so the list is slowly shrinking as the years tick by and life get tougher. This is what I have at the moment:

2 Bearded dragons.
1 rat.
2 fish.
3 cats.
3 dogs.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items