Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:59 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

"I promise you I will find Arya," Masika said to the three bunnies in Sam's arms. "I'm not giving up just because I've lost her trail. Speaking of which, is there any news of David?" she asked, turning her gaze up to her friend's face.

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:13 am
User Image

Finished with her eggs, Carmel sighed loudly, holing down the urge to burp. A lady doesn't burp. She dumped the dirty frying pan into the sink, not wanting to clean it now. Sabertooth would force her to do it later, the nerven of these people. A loud ding went off in the kitchen, and Carmel whiked on her heels to fave the oven. Cookies are ready! She said, grabbing an oven mit, pulling the tray out, and laying it on the table. They needed time to cool. Carmel looked at them, smiling. Oh what lovely gingerbread lions! Saber tooth will be pleased! Well, maybe not, but still, they did look amazing.
Slowly, Carmel stepped away from the amazing smelling cookies and hugged her chest, feeling quite alone with no one to talk to. I think I'll find out what the others are up to. She said. A burst of golden dust dispersed from her head. Her skin slowly melted away in eruptions of the dust, until only a small shape was left, a small white kitten, with burning blue eyes. She walked until she saw Zeda and a few other people....things... and she made her way to them, meowing loudly. They wouldn't know it was her, she disguised herself as the stray cat that stops by sometimes.

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:26 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaosujin Ryu

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel frowned, it wasn't true. Though she's had different training then the others, hers was more burtal, it made her stronger. But...I can fight, I've has training...back at Hydra...I was fit enough to escape and destroy their entire bas when I just had an experiment preformed on me! She explained. Though she has no memories, her arrival was post Hydra's closest base destruction by an unknown cause, and she did have flashbacks of the event, her running from a huge explosion....it all added up! Though I have no memories of my training, its all instinct, my body remembers, giving my mind time to think ahead, and do calculating...While my physical self throws a punch, my mental self scans the area for, like, other minds, other thoughts, I can multitask when fighting!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:10 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean paused, thinking on the girl's words. It might be helpful to have her go with Deadpool and the others. If Angel could scan for thoughts, perhaps she could find David and lead the others to him. "All right, Angel. I'll let you go with them. Be careful, though."

Kitty Kat Rosetta

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam looked uncomfortably from the bunnies to her friend, unsure where to start. Thinking about what they had to do made her face flush with frustration. Deadpool really did have horrible timing.

"He's been abducted by a group of bad guys," she answered, trying to remain calm about it. Four months. So much can happen to someone after that much time. She stroked their ears absently as she thought about the dilemma. She was going to get David, there was no sense in trying to alter that mindset. However she couldn't just sit by and let Arya be taken unchallenged. Then she looked at the young girl who a year ago almost killed her by sucking all her power away and a light bulb went off in her mind.

"Hey, you get any better with that power transfer?" she asked, her eyes widening with excitement.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

Zeda growled low in her throat at the insult. That Saber, always undermining things, even his own plans. Why the hell would he send her here if he meant for her not to do as he expected her to?

"I'd like to see you try," she countered with a sneer. The dragon had nothing truly against the girl, but it would be wise of her not to get any false ideas about her ability. Larusa wouldn't be able to handle Zeda, and she didn't want to have to prove it to her.

Her eyes flitted momentarily to the cat that roamed through the room. The form may have passed for feline, but after Zeda's tongue flicked out to taste the air, she was no longer fooled by the disguise. She knew it was Caramel, but chose to ignore her for the time being. Then she shifted her attention to Sam, who came nearer them to address Larusa.

"What are you on about?" she asked, suspicious and ready to fight should the girl prove hostile.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika blinked a few times, stunned. "Abducted? When? How? By whom?" she asked.

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam paused to look back at her friend. The glow of a problem solved never left the twinkle in her eye, but it was enhanced by a piercing fierceness that she normally did not show.

"Some group calling themselves weapon x. The guy who was suppose to be looking out for him let them snatch him away. . . four months ago," she said as she set the bunnies down. Her fury at the situation was such that she made sure to get them out of her hands before she squeezed them too tightly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:44 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

"Four months?" Masika was shocked. "And he didn't mention it until now?" The shock in her voice and expression was slowly being replaced with fury equal to Sam's, and her hair started to float around her, whipped by the wind that she'd summoned. "David's idiot mentor is coming back, right? I'm going with you, and we're going to get him back."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:36 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaosujin Ryu

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel smiled gleefully. Finally! Something for her to do! She nodded with joy, then gave Jean a hug. Thank you! I won't let you down! And don't worry about me, I can take care of myself. Angel had a little secret, she hand't told anyone yet...it never came up. She has a new power...it was pretty sick. She can't wait to use it, she's been practicing for days now in secrecy, and wants to see it in action. Where are they?

((OOC: I'm still working out the kinks, but you'll see it soon. ^.^))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean was a bit surprised by the girl's sudden hug, but she hugged her back. "You had better be careful. I don't like my students getting hurt. They should be in the kitchen. That's where they were when I left."

Kitty Kat Rosetta

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:58 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaosujin Ryu

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel nodded, smiled, and ran off with one last Don't worry, I intend to come back. She skipped down the halls, happy that she could help, but then realized, it wasn't a good thing there was something she had to help with. So, she stopped skipping, and slowly walked, scanning the institute for the minds of the people she were looking for. Finally, she arrived, slowly walking up to them. Um, Jean told me to come to you guys, she wan't me to go and help get David back.

((OOC: Sorry for no details, I have no idea who she's talking to right now, feel kinda bad but who ever is working to get David back. xD ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

After Angel had left, Jean continued down to the Danger Room, switching from her normal clothes to her white uniform with a snap of her fingers. "Well? Are you coming or not?" she asked Logan.

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Sure enough, roughly 58 minutes after leaving, Deadpool returned with a bag filled with Taco Bell. This was interesting, because the only Taco Bell in Westchester was destroyed during the fight between Hulk and Juggernaut. Still, it was better not to ask questions. Deadpool didn't seek people out. He just sat down in front of the institute, and began to munch of the bag. Healing took a lot of calories.
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image Larusa just glared at Zeda before looking at Sam. She didn't like how the dragon girl always seemed to think everyone was weaker than her. "See and find you." She said with a soft smile before thrusting her hand into Zeda's chest, but she didn't hurt her. Her hand had gone through Zeda's body and reached into the swirling vortex of power in her body.

Larusa pulled her hand out and a floating ball of Zeda's power energy, the same color as her decomposing saliva. "I can take someone's power and turn it against them. I flip the mutation so it does the opposite of what it was supposed to do for a period of time." She said, holding Zeda's ball of power in her hand as it changed from the saliva color to a deep purple color.

She shoved the power ball back into Zeda and pulled her hand back, dusting her hand off. "Now Zeda's decomposing saliva will only decompose her. For a few minutes." Larusa could control the time that the power flip happened. It could range from seconds to days. It depended on how much power she could take from the person. The more power the longer the flip lasted. Larusa smiled sweetly at Sam.

((Sorry around the god-mody stuff))

Foxi Doll

User Image Sumina walked up to Deadpool as a taco floated out of his bag and over to her. Sumina unwrapped it and took a bite, looking at him. "What are you doing her Deadpool?" She asked and took another bite of the floating taco.

Sumina had spent the past year training with Magneto. She'd spent half off the first month passed out from over use of her power. Magneto was a slave driver when he wanted to be. She'd gained more than a few skills though.

She could alter memories in weaker minds, pretty much everyone who didn't know how to protect their mind, which was most people. Her barriers had strengthen to the point that they could hold Sabertooth out nine times out of ten. Magneto had thrown every metal object at her to strengthen her against physical attacks.

Her mental attacks had improved as well. She'd practiced against Magneto's new telepathic mind. She had started out with barely being able to stay in his powerful mind for a minute, to lasting hours before being pushed back. But this is to say, she never subdued him. Magneto had told her she wasn't at Jean's level yet, but she was close. That was all the encouragement she needed.

Now Sumina stood looking at Deadpool as she munched on one of his tacos. She wasn't fearless, but she could handle things pretty well. If she got in over her head she would get control of the situation some how.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam nodded at Masika, of a like mind herself. However that meant that they still had Arya to find and she knew that Deadpool would easily leave without them. They needed to divide the forces. And as if on command of that thought, several other students, both allie and not, appeared. She felt a slight annoyance at their mentors, who should have been there to mediate this mission. However it also held a sweet anticipation that this was their moment, their time to rise to the occasion.

Then she saw the little power display from Larusa, which ended up having Zeda's mouth begin to sizzle and fizz as her own saliva began to eat away at the tissues within her mouth. The more disturbing part was that the ebony haired girl seemed unimpressed with the display.

"We must split this group," she said carefully, looking at each of them in turn. "David is important to us, but so is Arya. We will not leave her to whatever devices her captors have in store." She bit her lip, not at all prepared to divvy that assignment, but knowing that someone must.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

The burning sensation in her mouth was most unpleasant, but the natural immunity to the bacteria meant that her body healed the burning as fast as it occurred. In the end it was a mere annoyance. However, it did give her reason to reappraise the young sister. Perhaps she wasn't as useless as she thought.

Turning back to the situation at hand, she agreed with the pink sprite. They had more than enough for two rescue missions. Deadpool had said that only three were needed, the rest could go after whoever the second abducted was.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games