Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:00 pm
" of course. " she replied non-chalantly " would'nt you too cherish the memory of the dead? " sai looked at him  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:06 pm
Quickly the grin fades and his eyes look a little more hallow,as if the glint in his eyes is lost for the moment. "Yeah....i do..." He closes his eyes and sits up straight letting go of a deep breath. "Well its getting a little too chilly out here...think I'm gonna head inside..." He tells her before standing up.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:30 pm
sai gave him an odd look ' he's leaving me alone outside...? ' she thought " your right i'll be in shortly... " sai grinned slightly to herself ' seems as though i've hit a soft spot '  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:36 pm
"Oh.....and if you try to run I'll kill you..." He heads inside and tucks himself away into a corner,slumping to the ground and silently sobbing over the memories of his parents. "mom...dad...i miss you so much....." He whispers to himself.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:46 pm
she only smiled to that last part " i know " she said in a whisper, once he was inside completely she thought through her plan ' if i take away what yuki loves most she'll never want to see me again right? so... why not take away her pets " heart and soul "... that would definatly do it... '. In good humor sai walked back inside " hm " she said looking around for spike, she didn't see him but she did hear some sort of muffled noise.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:53 pm
hearing her foot steps through the spacious house spike quickly stops his sobbing and wipes away the tears before setting out to find her,forgetting about his slightly red eyes.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:06 pm
she found him looking in one of the rooms of the house " hm there you are " she said walking up closer to him.
yuki walked silently around the fountain that was placed perfectly in the middle of the park " well thats 4 kills tonight, that should keep them away for a bit... or drive them here. either way we are fine " she sat down on the edge of the fountain and looked around to find a clock.
marcus gasped for air " must you run so fast?! " he said irritated before straightening up some " anyways... exeptional job tonight yuki, we should spend more nights together "
yuki gave him a look " i think not. "  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:09 pm
He was only able to stand up enough to lean back against the wall. "What do you want?" 'i don't like the look she has in her eyes...'  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:14 pm
" sleep " she stated looking at him head on " do i have a room? or do i have to share one? " she noticed his eyes were some-what red but didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:16 pm
Spike shrugged. "I'm not sure...I've only been been in a few rooms around here...most have doors and I've had no reason to enter them so your guess is as good as mine...."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:22 pm
" hmm then it looks like i'm sharing " she said back away from him some " so whats got you upset? " she looked at him with curious eyes as if she were truely worried.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:25 pm
Spike crosses his arms and looks away from her. "Nothing you need to know...and what do you meant sharing? i highly doubt Yuki would want to..." He replies totally forgetting that he was an option.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:34 pm
" mm harsh, and i wasn't talking about yuki... " she replied with a smirk

" hah... i know i know, how about a coffee? i'll buy " marcus said walking up to her.
" ...oh alright i havent had one in a while " yuki said standing up and walking this time to the coffee shop in town.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:43 pm
"W-what? no way,no your not sharing with me." He objects trying to suppress the slight blush that was growing.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:50 pm
she shrugged " well why not? " she walked a little closer to him " its not like we are going to hold hands all night " sai's smirk stayed on her face.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games