Submit

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:16 pm
Peeshaw!!! biggrin L is one of my top cosplayers! (once I begin to cosplay) But,my cosplay friends and I have our chosen 'main cosplays' and mine are L and Kiba,Kiba from Wolf's Rain.But we all fight over L. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:07 pm
oh PFFFT! in november I cosplayed as L for chibicon. BOO YA! i was the only L there talk2hand blaugh heart heart heart  

Sebasuchaann

TwoSidesToMe14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:31 am
Now that my hair is black and about his length, I would love to cosplay L-sama. I just need a white shirt (the one I have has flowers cut into the neckline xp ) and some contacts.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:24 am
User ImageMisa Amane: I could never live in a world without light!
L Lawliet: Yes, that would be very dark..
User Image

Of course! I cosplay as L all the time. I can't cosplay as him at the anime con I'll be going to because my brother is.. but I'll be going as BB. ^ ^

Previous Ryuzaki

ryukoinu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:34 pm
Haven't done L yet...but he'd be pretty easy, at least! =p I've cosplayed Light in '08, my friend was L. XD I'd love to cosplay L, though!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:50 pm
I have before. It was last year, and I looked awesome, If I do say so myself biggrin . It was during a school talent show, and I dressed up like him, so I looked like L while I did my little talent, and in the middle of it I started eating sugar cubes and talking like him. It was fun!  

SquishyFishy4

1,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Uchihaichiraku

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:17 pm
I would love to! I just need a wig... XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:36 pm
I'd love to if I were a guy (or could at least make myself look like one), but there's just no way I could pull it off. I'm too girl-shaped.  

Woodnut

ricky mack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:43 am
yea dude defodently i could and would totally cosplay as l,acouple years back i was going to go with my big bro devin and my asswhole dad wouldnt let us so we told him devin=l and i=light and we were going to go
as the episode were l and light were hand cuffed so dad said yes and then

it got canceled!!!!!!!!!! crying scream  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:46 am
i would love to cosplay as L  

code geass c2 101

Sugar in Lemonade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:04 pm
I'm going as L again to Tekkoshocon this year. FOUR WEEKS AWAY. :>

As for the people who say they couldn't pull it off because you're too shapely or a girl you're wrong. >_> BINDING does the trick (and yes you can do this with larger breasts too, believe me I know :l ... like...personally thnx my friends have to help me with it) and a baggy shirt would also cover the curves. His clothes are baggy anyway. Also instead of opting for girl jeans go for guy ones. That makes it more accurate and covers the curves as well. There you go. It's not that hard. I'm very girly but if I can pull it off I'm pretty sure anyone else can.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 pm
JUST LOOK AT MEH DX HOW COULD I NOT COSPLAY THE ALL MR.WONDERFUL (yes i watch youtube ;D) L!?!?!

User Image  

xXx L Ryuuzaki xXx

Death Note Cosplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas