Submit

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:29 pm
Doressa
Sablara
AntoniaMerEnfant
Sablara
I just rolled 1015 in the "roll dice game"...is there still a prize for rolling the lucky number??

that's a good question. I'd try pm'ing the thread's creator. If it was main man let one of the mods know.

I was going to PM her, but it appears she's not logged into Gaia since April. crying
Any other suggestions??

Is it Sydney Skye? She's had some personal problems...if that's the one, then I think Methuselah can give that prize out....

Yes, it was Sydney Skye who was running it, thanks for letting me know. I hope Sydney is okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:25 pm
i know it may be stupid for me to ask this but i am pretty much a loner and its hard for me to make friends on gaia even though i am very outgoing its still hard for me would there be any friends i can make in this guild that can just talk with me and stuff.  

Suma-Kaur

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:07 am
Suma-Kaur
i know it may be stupid for me to ask this but i am pretty much a loner and its hard for me to make friends on gaia even though i am very outgoing its still hard for me would there be any friends i can make in this guild that can just talk with me and stuff.

I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier. As far as I can tell, everyone here is lovely, so there is no need to be shy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:00 pm
ok thanks, it took forever for someone to respond lol.  

Suma-Kaur

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:03 am
Suma-Kaur
ok thanks, it took forever for someone to respond lol.

Unfortunately between finals for many of the mods and members who are also students, the added distractions of the holidays, and I know I for one was out of town last week-- well essentially some threads were not being replied to/checked as well as should be.

You will find that if a thread normally moves slow (usually this thread receives a post between once every 3 months to one every 10 months) that people forget to check it xp I admit this worsens the problem- but generally with an adult guild people sometimes are only on for a few minutes and tend to glance at the faster moving topics first.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:04 pm
defintely  

Suma-Kaur

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:40 pm
As far as friend making goes my best advice is make posts/start threads. I know in normal forums people flame a lot- but I can say with a lot of certainty that just isn't the way it is done around here. This is perhaps one of the friendliest forums on Earth. Making threads is a great way to meet people because guild members usually remember each other better when there is something unique about them. You might also be surprised to find others have had similar experiences and thoughts.

For example- did you have the signature regarding Hinduism? Many of the members enjoy talking about religion (and I say talking, not arguing smile ). Most people around here are thirsty to learn about the cultures and beliefs of others; we love to learn!  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:33 pm
can we change the homepage?
it looks strage that there are still the banner of the member of the month from last year.  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:43 am
Sablara
Doressa
Sablara
AntoniaMerEnfant
Sablara
I just rolled 1015 in the "roll dice game"...is there still a prize for rolling the lucky number??

that's a good question. I'd try pm'ing the thread's creator. If it was main man let one of the mods know.

I was going to PM her, but it appears she's not logged into Gaia since April. crying
Any other suggestions??

Is it Sydney Skye? She's had some personal problems...if that's the one, then I think Methuselah can give that prize out....

Yes, it was Sydney Skye who was running it, thanks for letting me know. I hope Sydney is okay.

thanks guys... I have made it back from my long journey... you are all the best heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:48 pm
Ameliechan
can we change the homepage?
it looks strage that there are still the banner of the member of the month from last year.
I was thinking the same thing. 3nodding Maybe I can help put one together (not that I'm all that great at photomanipulation and such mind you). xd  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers