Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yinala

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:58 pm
Yuri smiled at the man who had taken her in and cared for her illness, "I am doing very well thank you. Everyone has been so kind to me! I thank you very much. If you ever need any favors just ask me and I will try my best to fulfil your wishes."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:09 pm
raylana smiled "yuri i'll let you know if we need anything but i doubt it. and how can i know if i love a man if i have only just met him?" she asked the servent. "you should know me better than that by now. i dont fall in love that fast" she was still smiling. "yuri you should get your rest, you've been through alot today, i'll get you a bell and if you need anything all you'll have to do is ring it ok?"  

DragonSong

Yinala

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:14 pm
"You really shouldn't have to go to all this trouble for me. I was just passing through really. But now that you've offered I do think I'll rest a while, still a bit woozy and all. Thank you again." She lay down and closed her eyes. In minutes she was sleeping peacefully.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:19 pm
"yes if any one needs any thing plese call me and I am sort to have asked a question that I should have known the answer too I just had hopes is all"  

kaykeyser
Crew

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:27 pm
Inwe yawned. "I'm going to take a qiuck rest."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:29 pm
"very well if you need any thing foryour bedding some one will be sent up"  

kaykeyser
Crew

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:57 pm
"Nay, I'll be fine." Inwe walked up to her room. Laying down on her bed sleep overtook her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:41 pm
kojay stepped from the shadows and crouched down and sniffed the floor "any of you smell that?"  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

DragonSong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:14 pm
"smell what?" raylana asked, turning towards the man who had appeared out of the shadows.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:07 pm
Kaden, still within his room, took to planning tonights romantic dinner. Not only was he trying to woo the fair lady, but himself to the idea. She sighed when all was planned, and still felt empty. He had arranged for a dinner in the garden with candle light.  

Lyria883

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:12 am
"Blood..... Human blood... comeing from out side.." kojay jumped to the window "I was right" he looked down at a mangled body lying on the ground  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:33 am
raylana leapt up after him, nearly tripping on her dress. she looked down and gasped. "what? who would have done that?" she whispered, her body trembling a little  

DragonSong

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:55 am
kojay hopped down beside the body. "it was, a dragon.."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:40 am
"I wonder if this is conected to earlier events of to day? oh by the way Miss, your Mr. is waiting for you to join him in a dinner"  

kaykeyser
Crew

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:16 pm
kojay krept back into the shadows so he could follow the princess unnoticed.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games